Ruler pics - can anyone show 8 inches?

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, here some REAL and clear pictures...
I measure in centimeters... so you have to divide for 2,54 to have inches... wich are 7x6,5..

Very nice dude, great length and damn amazing girth. I have the length, but im jealous of that girth, im only 5.6 EG at the moment.

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's measuring right by LPSG rules. Just about every guy on here adds about 2" or so onto the length of their actual penis. My penis is 6.75" and it's pretty big, not mammoth, but pretty big. And there are guys on here who say they're 8 or 9" but clearly are no bigger than I.

So does that make you 4.75" then? I'm just kidding.

Reactions: ItalTony9

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
too toooo d00ooo ....

I am only a few inches, why will I bother to measure.. anyways at least i can write on my dick if I dont have paper one day.. LOL

Out of 100 people even on lpsg that say they are 8 inches, at least 90 arent even close.
Out of 100 people on lpsg that say they are 8 inches and have pictures, 70+ of them dont have more than 8".
so, it technically makes sense to believe that out of 100 of your friends that say they have an 8 incher , about 120 of them dont get close lol yes out of 100, 120 arent what they claim. (also suppose you have 100 friends)

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that leads to just a few posters that will post pictures measuring their tool... and from the last 2 pictures none of the 2 were actually 8" :) but at least they have courage.

ashketchum

Experimental Member
Media
He's measuring right by LPSG rules. Just about every guy on here adds about 2" or so onto the length of their actual penis. My penis is 6.75" and it's pretty big, not mammoth, but pretty big. And there are guys on here who say they're 8 or 9" but clearly are no bigger than I.

? by lpsg rules? Where can i find these rules and why would measuring from the side be ok (not sarcasm)...? I've always measured from the top, and figured that was the most honest way. If i can measure from the side I am right on 8 and ill take pics too

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's hard to get an accurate measurement with a straight ruler, since I'm curved. But I can just manage to make 8". Much easier to do with a tape than a ruler.

Attachments

D

deleted298367

So I'm 9"?! YAY!

Reactions: ThatBlueEyedWolf

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny how all those guys who claim to have nine-inch dicks fail to show up whenever legitimate photo-verified measurements are required. In this thread so far, no one has shown a ruler measurement of 8" that does not involve some kind of cheating.

I think that even on this site there are very few guys whose dicks reach the eight-inch mark, measured along the top without pressing (and no, I do not claim to be one of them). There are, however, two guys who have posted photos in my "Two-Dollar Club" thread showing nine quarters lined up on their dicks without the help of tape (that's 8.6 inches): Matthi and Ranxerox. Quercusone used to have a measuring photo, but it's no longer in his gallery.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm looking for pics of dicks 8 inches or more measured against a ruler.

Please don't post if you can't see the beginning of the ruler or if you have the ruler pressed into your body fat.

Cheers.

Here's a picture of mine measured after soaking in a friends jacuzzi for an hour and a half. Makes it real limber and I can get an inch or two extra in length to measure.
I know all the (pens envy) photoshop experts are going to have fun with this one. Eat your hearts out.

Trevor

Attachments