Russell Tovey, British Actor of "Being Human" Fame Nude

benjames

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's on the imdb list as an openly gay actor . . . so for once at least all the guys that want to fuck him arn't barking up the wrong tree.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's nude nearly every episode. He's out of the closet. Anyone find him hot? Any dirt? :biggrin1:

Nice, looks like I need to watch the British version of the show if he's nude in every episode. :wink:

jensen_fan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cant believe.hes not in the new season, gonna miss watching him run around naked when his character wakes up, usually covered in dirt, from when he transforms into a wolf. So hot.

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Ummmmmm Im confused. I havent watched the season premier from last week yet, its on my dvr. So its been awhile, but I did watch the complete first season. Are we saying this is the wolf guy? the roommate wolf or another wolf? Cuzz I dont recognize the guy in the pics at all. The wolf is the same guy from that movie where he becomes a zombie right? That comedy where he loses his hand and all that? Thats him in the pics? He looks different...

asby

Expert Member
Media
he is the wearwolf in the BBC version of being human ..which is the original version.....u may be watching the american version

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet he's properly fit to be a top. I always thought he was hot and hung.