Safe Cruising Spots in NJ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know of any places that are safe to cruise in NJ?

I don't know about safe but the common ones are the rest stops up and down 295. Especially the one on the northbound side right before the exit for 195. Very well known for gay activity. There is a scenic over look of the river on the southbound side and on the northbound side there is a nature trail. I'm surprised it hasn't made Ripley's Believe It or Not as I have actually seen condoms growing on trees there. :tongue:

Vince Lombardi rest area on the NJ Turnpike right outside the Lincoln Tunnel, is another biggy. I doubt there is a partying girl in the state who hasn't stopped there to tinkle after a night out at the clubs in NYC.

Check out gay bars in NJ.

As a straight girl I have never failed to hook up after a night out at Martell's Tiki Bar, The Stone Pony, The Cabin on rte 33 east in Howell,
NJ. The Cabin is known for their great food, large and inexpensive drinks and a great array of local bands, Thursday through Saturday nights. In the summer they have horseshoe and volleyball teams so you can get to know folks a bit.

PS - I'm not proud. I have had sex in cars with boyfriends at almost every Garden State Parkway rest area from Paterson to Belmar; and New Jersey Turnpike rest areas from Mahwah to Cherry Hill. I thought everybody did that when they were young . . . no?

For those of you that are thinking eeeewwww! You need to know that New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the country. It is also in the top 10 for most expensive places to live, and we have the unfortunate distinction of having the highest auto insurance. Our mass transit is almost non-existent and what there is sucks. Consequently owning a home is not as common here as other places. It is not uncommon for men and women to live at home until they get married and move out . . . even if that doesn't happen until their lates 20's or early 30's. So sex in cars is pretty much de rigeur.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May I suggest you look here.

Cruisingforsex.com is a website that reports the hot spots and also tries to report when police activity has increased and the spot has become unsafe legally or when it has become unsafe for other reasons like bashings etc.

The site has been around for along time and it has many many faithful members who keep it updated and accurate.

LATE EDIT: Their website has become ungodly cluttered over the past few years as they try to find sponsors and money to keep it running. Here's how to avoid all that.

Once you get past the entry screen, in the left hand column click on READ and then SEX LISTINGS. Choose your locale by any of the means listed in the menu, and then your desired cruising destination (baths or sex clubs; public places; XXX arcades, theaters). When you get to the next page scroll down to the listings and click on Show all listings to see all the listings for that city in your chosen destinations.

Hope this helps, but as always, cruise at your own risk. Remember what happened to George Michael.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The other site with sex listings is Squirt.org

I think you need to register to use it.

There's a park 15 miles from my home and it's listed on that website. Every month in the paper they list the names of the gays who got arrested there. That's an awesome sight to go to if you want to get busted. The police monitor it all the time.

TK2129

Sexy Member
Media
I've always wanted to try cruising. It's always been a fantasy to think of seeing a random guy and starting to suck him off, maybe more.

My big kinky cruising fantasy is to suck another guy while other's around us watch and jerk off, maybe get involved by pissing on me so I'm sucking cock, drinking piss, getting pissed on, cummed on, cummed down the throat...the like :p

TK2129

Sexy Member
Media
Oh and just to add, outside would be super hot...or a bathroom..or a steam room..

I guess I'm not picky as to the where.

And you know what, add getting fucked to the above kinky fantasy. Why not go for broke?