Safe way to take and upload cock photos

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
Please forgive my ignorance, but although I've used computers for decades, they're basically appliances to me. I want to take a cock photo with a (family) digital camera, then I want to attach it to an email I'm sending to a "friend"...at her request. The problem is this -- I have teenagers living in the house with me, and the very last thing I want is for them to find a picture of my cock somewhere on our computer or the camera. I'd be sending the photo via Yahoo. It seems easy to delete the pictures from the camera, but how dangerous is it to have the photos on the computer? I'd obviously delete them after sending the email, but are there places they might "hide" that I should be concerned about?

Hintetsomaru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're deleting the picture, be sure to remove it from the Recycling Bin, too. If you do, then you shouldn't have a problem.`

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i would upload the photo right away, attach it to the email, and then delete the file from the computer and the digital camera once you're done. make sure to erase it from the recycle bin as well as mentioned above. if you're sending it through yahoo most likely it will save a copy of the email into your sent messages. so unless you want to keep a copy of the photo in your email, it'd probably be best to delete it from the sent messages.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be as safe as possible, try the following :

• format the memory card in the camera before starting, ensuring you have all of your current pictures safely on your PC
  • take the picture, and upload it to your PC, noting where you uploaded it to
  • disconnect the camera & re-format the memory card, take a couple of shots of your desk / anything other than naked flesh, then re-format the memory card again.
  • attach the picture to the email, send it, and then delete the sent email
  • if you have MS Paint or some other basic photo / picture editing program, open the picture and completely obliterate the picture by drawing a large block shape over it or cutting out the image. Save the picture to replace the original file
  • Browse to where you uploaded / re-save the picture and completely delete it. In Windows, press SHIFT + DELETE to delete it without it going to the Recycle Bin.

The above should remove virtually all traces of it - certainly enough that a family member browsing around should not stumble upon it. However, recovery of the file might be possible with advanced software to read the memory card etc. I guess it depends on the technical capabilities of your family members whether or not you think they would consider / be inquisitive enough going to such lengths.