Saline Infusions

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering if anyone has tried infusing saline into their scrotum? I have seen a couple of site dedicated to just that and it really turns me on. I would love to fill my ball sac (which is fairly large) to the max. Shows a great bulge!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pumperguy said:
I was just wondering if anyone has tried infusing saline into their scrotum? I have seen a couple of site dedicated to just that and it really turns me on. I would love to fill my ball sac (which is fairly large) to the max. Shows a great bulge!!!
PG, I haven't personally tried it, but I have watched as it was done on others. Not something I would want to try, but if it is done under the right conditions, I wouldn't recommend against it (as I do a lot of other procedures people talk about on here.) The main concern would be having the saline, all the equipment, and the injection site sterilized. Other than that, it would just be a matter of ensuring that the saline flows into the scrotal sac, and not into any structures. I'm sure you could find some guys with experience in your area.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pumperguy said:

Big dick on you handsome. Yeah, a friend and I both think it would be fun to have a huge ball sack for the weekend with saline. He is straight but loves the exhibition quality we can achieve together with our cocks in brief suits. Let me know what you find out

A little over a year ago I started doing self inflicted saline injections into my own scrotum. The feeling was amazing, the nerves in my balls and cock were stretched and I became 1000x more sensitive to touch. Having my balls cupped in my underwear and pressed up against my member made every step feel sort of like having my cock masturbated by a woman's outer pussy lips. However, I got careless one night and due to a lack of sterile conditions, I got a staph infection, this got worse and worse as my balls failed to drian. Normally it took only a day or to for the fluid to be absorbed into my body, But a week later my balls were still huge. Finally had to go to the ER to get something done and the urologist stuck a needle full of lidocane into my ballsack, then started cutting. Yes CUTTING, my ballsack and sticking his finger inside to clean out the infected blood, and fluid. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being your wife/girlfriend finding out you are having an affair, contacting the other woman, and both torturing you for 3 days,..... this was a 14. I swore never again, but if I found someone to do it right for me..... Hmmmmm.

Reactions: yazooguy

Richardpage101

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Dave I have just started saline infusing, and yout right it feels fantastic.
Yep you also leave the house with the biggest bulge in your pants that anyone could imagine, depending on how much you infuse, I usually like about two litres in my sack.
" litres makes your sack bulge and feel very heavy between your legs, you can feel every step you take when your sack is rolling between your legs with each step. It feels heavy and hung.
Its very easy to do, i have no medical training but just used common sense when it comes to clenliness.
Shave your sack smooth first.
Have a hot bath to relax your nuts.
Always use alcoholic wipes to sterilise injection site, (It does not hurt) and take your time, dont rush it.
Hope this has helped make up your mind for you.

If you want a detailed instruction contact me at richardpage101@yahoo.co.uk

Hope this has helped you make up your mind.
Richard.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did he say TWO LITRES???? thats like a half gallon!!!! how in the hell could you fit all of that in?

ive never heard of this before, but it sounds wild. i dont think i would ever try it, but i want to know where i can get my hands on saline in the form of IV bags. I can hook myself up, and it makes a 5 minute hangover cure.

bigmec2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
socoken said:
Did he say TWO LITRES???? thats like a half gallon!!!! how in the hell could you fit all of that in?

ive never heard of this before, but it sounds wild. i dont think i would ever try it, but i want to know where i can get my hands on saline in the form of IV bags. I can hook myself up, and it makes a 5 minute hangover cure.

two litres - or some more - I did it on several occasions. It´s pretty safe, if all safety instructions are followed and the "result" is just "manageable" afterwards.

Not really an option for office work the next morning, though.....

Hi,

When you pump up the balls with saline, can you discharge it when you have an orgasm?

deepthroat512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do men feel a need to do things to themselves that can go terribly wrong?

Because ... *sniff* we just want to be accepted?

Seriously, I wouldn't do this kind of shit, but I will consider light pumping and hanging weights for permenant size/hang over time. Just for aesthetic purposes (which is what this stuff is about -- being pretty -- guys just want it in their pants for some reason).

farris6669

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Have done it several times. got 1,000 units of saline into my bag; took a couple of days to drain into system. Gave a great Jock look!
farris6669

farris6669

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PG, I haven't personally tried it, but I have watched as it was done on others. Not something I would want to try, but if it is done under the right conditions, I wouldn't recommend against it (as I do a lot of other procedures people talk about on here.) The main concern would be having the saline, all the equipment, and the injection site sterilized. Other than that, it would just be a matter of ensuring that the saline flows into the scrotal sac, and not into any structures. I'm sure you could find some guys with experience in your area.
SIR!
I work in DC and have done infusions on my self. If you are interested - we might get together - would love to have you help me get BIG! Rapahel (farris6669)

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The BF is very interested in doing this... He wants me to learn how to give infusions, but I'm a lil nervous about it honestly. I know I could do it, but one wrong move and we'll have a serious situation on our hands.... :p But all the same, I think one day we'll do it.