Saline Infusions

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use weights and pumps to make the sac bigger. Injections and and emergency room visits don't sound too pleasant.

apprenticeme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just wondering if anyone has tried infusing saline into their scrotum? I have seen a couple of site dedicated to just that and it really turns me on. I would love to fill my ball sac (which is fairly large) to the max. Shows a great bulge!!!
yes I have tried it twice infusing up to a litre so far great.
Feeling when it is full and you walk around. you can go up to 2 litres "pumphouse" has detailed instructions onho to do it!

kyrbrlvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have infused with saline before.
What a rush! All that weight down there and man it looked good in jeans. The saline is slowly absorbed into your body. It takes a few days to dicipate. The saline will also migrate to other tissues also like your penis and foreskin.

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

I was just wondering if anyone has tried infusing saline into their scrotum? I have seen a couple of site dedicated to just that and it really turns me on. I would love to fill my ball sac (which is fairly large) to the max. Shows a great bulge!!!

Hello!
I don't know if you get all the information concerning SALINE, but I'm looking for some too.
Do you know where to get the Kit for that. I can't find it in Quebec City (Canada)
Thanks for your help...

mitchell1205

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay. I have doing saline on and off for almost two years now and have never had any problems. I can get just under 3 liters in my sac. It feels so fucking hot. You just have to make sure that your supplies are sterile and that you sterilize the injection site and use anti-bacterial soap before hand. I get my supplies from kinkymedical.net. I get the 1000ml IV bags because they are the best value. Most people starting out can get 1000ml in their scrotum or just under so it makes sense. Then you need to get the IV admin set and a catheter. The size catheter that I use is the 18gauge x 2inch. I also have detailed instructions on how to infuse the saline that I found on the internet several years ago. These are the same instructions that I used when I started out.

Reactions: OHBear42

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you that want to try it, if you can, Go to one of the Pumper events in Palm Springs that are held twice a year. One is coming up soon
You can be there with others that are experts, and its a controlled and safe enviornment. Those guys know what they are doing.
Palm Springs Pumpers
I agree, its HOT and makes an awesome package bulge.....
Alyn - NYC

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r

Rickopaker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its very easy to do, i have no medical training but just used common sense when it comes to clenliness.
Shave your sack smooth first.
Have a hot bath to relax your nuts.
Always use alcoholic wipes to sterilise injection site, (It does not hurt) and take your time, dont rush it.
Is shaving really necessary?

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
what sites do you watch for the bloated balls? I'm interested in men
with huge honeydew melon balls that are naturally huge, I want to
fondle and lick their gross over-growths.

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a few times. The last time was 1000ccs.

It's so cool. The first time I tried it, I set a new one day record jacking off...just looking at and feeling that huge bulge. And the fact that some of the saline migrated to my dick was even better.

If you haven't already, go for it.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it a few times. The last time was 1000ccs.

It's so cool. The first time I tried it, I set a new one day record jacking off...just looking at and feeling that huge bulge. And the fact that some of the saline migrated to my dick was even better.

Would love to come & see how it goes next time -- hit me up via PM.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to do it too. have pumped em to good size, but really want to feel the heft and weight of a big cocnut sized sac between my legs. any reviews of where you get your supplies? want a good reliable place with sterility assured

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to do it too. have pumped em to good size, but really want to feel the heft and weight of a big cocnut sized sac between my legs. any reviews of where you get your supplies? want a good reliable place with sterility assured

The last time I did a saline infusion (which was about a year ago) I got my supplies from kinkymedical.net. Very reasonably priced, fast shipping and the guy I called to place the order, Bruce, is very knowledgable and will gladly answer your questions.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cool:
The last time I did a saline infusion (which was about a year ago) I got my supplies from kinkymedical.net. Very reasonably priced, fast shipping and the guy I called to place the order, Bruce, is very knowledgable and will gladly answer your questions.

So I talked to Bruce and he recommended that I have someone show me for the first time. Does anyone live in the Bay Area have any knowledge about this that can show me?