Saline or Silicone injections?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is common sense and lunacy in everything, and this is no exception.

There was a time that I had considered silicone personally. I had made contacts with some people in the San Diego area and made some friends in that community.

The Silicone people introduced me to some saline people and the only thing that I can say is that I in fact did try saline. If one is considering silicone the concept would be to try saline first simply because saline is not permanent.

I am in some ways in debt to some really nice guys on this subject. Saline did have some fun moments and I will openly and honestly admit that. I enjoyed many aspects of saline, but what I found and am grateful for is that it was saline that taught me that silicone was definitely not for me.

If the opportunity presented itself I might consider an occasional foray into the saline world because it has some erotic moments. There are also people now using inflation with medical grade gasses. I have never done that one, though it sounds interesting.

Silicone takes a special mind-set and a different way of thinking.

Saline and I am told the gas inflation is medically safe if done with sterile procedures and proper needle placement.

Silicone is a different matter and the safety of silicone depends on the knowledge and the expertise of the person injecting it as well as the body into which it is being injected. There are also a few new and different substances that have been pioneered in South America that I am told are far better. I have been "out of circulation" for the most part in that community for many years now. I am personally not a huge "fan" of silicone because I have seen silicone go wrong, but, with little doubt, it does NOT go wrong in everybody who has it. The downside is that if it does go "wrong" it must be surgically removed at very great expense, and the removal can be very difficult. This takes a surgeon who really knows what they are doing to avoid doing great damage on removal.

Last edited:

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't imagine what must be wrong with someone's self image that they inject silicone into them to make up for it. BY THEMSELVES!

And yes, fake breasts apply to this as well. (At least they don't do those themselves).

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Needles going into my body injecting substances that are foreign to my metabolism. Not for me. Reminds me of that Star Trek episode where they discover the silicone based life form.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please DONT DO IT! i saw astripper who did silicone and it shifts and it is the fastestist way to be deformormed do a google search and i bet you'll find something about it.. be happy with apenis that works! good health to you!

D_Dong_Quixote

Experimental Member
Media
I recently did a glucose "injection" glucose is similar to saline in that it is temporary but with glucose it swells for a few hours after it has finished going in, initially i had only planned to get my balls huge, but i did it quite late and ended up going to bed before the swelling had finished and I woke up during the night and it had gone up into my foreskin, my ball sack was the size of a melon and my cock had gotten so thick I couldnt get my hand around it! unfortunatly i didnt drink enough and got a little dehydrated so felt abit off for a while but it was awesome, and 24 hours later i was completely back to normal. obviously there are associated risks with infection and the potential to throw off you sugar balance with glucose if you dont drink enough (like i did) but if you care careful it can be alot of fun. if you want more information check out the newart saline forum (forums.newart.com) some of my pics are on there too and there is information on suppliers and how to do saline and glucose and the associated risks

CJ.