Sam: savior of marraiges (pe, female growth)

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another attempt at a very short story. Fetish of mine...but making a lot of the backstory up! I've written before and this follows a similar theme (male penis growth, female temporary penis fetish) but ran out of time and never finished! Here it goes.

Part I

My name is Wilson. I run a local hedge fund in Atlanta. I guess you could say that I am a pretty big deal: making a little more than one million per year, live in a gorgeous 6,000 SF house, beautiful wife, two young children. One thing that sucks though, hiding behind all this local fame, corner office, perfectly tailored expensive suits, and lavish sports cars- is my averagely small penis. You see, when I was in my early 30s, I married Rachel. Rachel was hot. Really hot. We met in college, back when I was still really fit and muscular and my 5 inch hard cock was enough to make her happy with all the other things (money!) that I had to offer. We got married, had kids, and like every other relationship, the sex began to slow down. I immediately thought that my wife desired something bigger. Something else. She had only ever been with me. Was that the reason or had we just grown apart? Bottom line, I wasn't getting any and desperately needed attention.

I had never cheated before, but some single friends had mentioned that it might be good for me to have someone else play with my cock to provide some kind of a spark. It was only human to try something new after only having one partner for so long.

So about two weeks ago, I took a friend up on his offer. He set me up with this "magical" fourty-something year old MILF who would apparently change my life. She had changed his and assured me that I had nothing to lose and that everything would remain confidential. Her name was Sam and I was to meet her at 7:00 at a hole in the wall bar called The Moth. I knew who she was right when I walked in the place! She stood up to greet me, towering over me in her 4-inch heels, white pedicured toes, tight mini skirt exposing a marvelous set of legs that you would find at some kind of an FBB fitness competition. I am only 5'10, and her sexy dominant frame was immediately unsettling to me, no matter how hot she was. She smiled and shook my hand, her bright white teeth and light pink lipstick made her tanned skin tone appear the perfect shade of light brown.

Sam and I shared a brief icebreaker moment as I started to explain to her the reason for our meeting. While she knew she was hired to please me sexually, it wasn't Sam's style to just fuck- she liked to get to know her clients and only had a few regulars. I was her 5th. She only took recommendations by word of mouth. Steven, my friend who referred me, wouldnt provide too much detail on what Sam was like. I only know that ever since he had his initial meeting with her, he had been a totally different guy. Happier; More confident; Having more sex, or at least that's what he told me.

I told Sam that I was happily married, but not currently sexually active. I told her about my penis and how it used to get a lot of attention and now mostly stayed in its 3.6 inch flaccid state. It rarely grew to its full potential of 5.4 inches, which she echoed was indeed totally average. After ordering a few cocktails and talking, Sam and I consolidated to her car where she then drove me to her townhouse in Abernathy. What happened next was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to me.

Sam sat me down in her living room and made me a vodka soda. While preparing my drink, she had me undress myself. I obliged, nervously anticipating what she would say about my small and thin flaccid cock. She was very professional when she finally put her eyes upon my naked body and smiled. "How cute" I remember her saying to me. Sam walked over and handed me the cocktail. She was still clothed, but had unbuttoned the top button of her top which gave me the first glance at her tits. Larger and perkier than my wife's, my dick started to grow as we clinged our glasses together to cheers the act we were about to partake in.

As I took a long sip of my drink, and as my dick continued to expand towards my full 5 inch potential, I suddenly felt my heart beat slow. I looked down, and what was a growing cock in front of a gorgeous woman was now slowly getting smaller! I gasped as my semi slowly shriveled back to my normal flaccid state...then continued to shrivel. When it was finally done happening, I had what looked to be an oversized clit with two normal hanging balls. Did she put something in my drink? What the fuck just happened? Before I could yell or speak or let alone do anything, Sam was on her knees in front of me sucking whatever I had left. She was moaning heavily as her tongue slipped in and out of her mouth engulfing my entire crotch area, or whatever you want to call whatever she made for me down there. But God it felt amazing. I quickly forgot what has happened to me and let the feeling take over me. I began panting, breathing heavier and heavier as I got harder and harder. I was standing proud at 2 inches as I finally let lose and came. It felt like semen was shooting out of me but I'm not sure anything came out. Did this happen to my friend Steven? Did he shrink too? What the fuck happens now?

When I came to, still naked, sams naked body was still In front of me. She grinned from ear to ear. "You thought your dick was small and that's why your wife didn't want you anymore?" she had asked me. She laughed. "What would she think of you now?" I literally just stared at her, having no idea what to think. My heart sank as I cursed Steven under my breath. How could he do this to me. Did he set me up? What the fuck was in my vodka?? Was Sam some kind of a witch? All these thoughts went through my mind.

Then, she said "are you ready for phase II big boy?"

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part II

I had no idea what Phase II meant, but I obviously wasn't happy with Phase I. My already small penis might as well have been a clit at this point! I had no idea what Sam had up her sleeve, but she would soon tell me.

"I shrunk your dick to show you what it felt like since you already thought you were small" Sam said. Before I could say anything, Sam took off her skirt. "What you grew down there looks pretty similar to this doesn't it!" Sam said as she massaged her over sized clit with two fingers. Sam had given me her clit! But I still had my balls! For some reason, I was incredibly turned on by this happening now. I was staring at a gorgeous woman with a magnificent suckable clit (my wife's was tiny) and I somehow had her clit too.

After the grand reveal, Sam sat me down and explained to me what she had done.

"Wilson, your penis was not small. It was average. All the men I see come to me for sex because their lovers don't give them any anymore. They all think it is because they have a small penis. But guess what? There is probably another reason why they won't fuck you. Do you want to try and go fuck her now with my clit?"

I stammered...un sure how to react to that.

"I didn't think so" Sam said. "So here is what happens next. After this quick punishment I have just put on you, which I trust was a pretty fun experience, I will give you the opportunity to grow a new cock. The catch is, you have to give this potion to a woman who must grow your new cock for you." Sam began fingering herself. Faster. Faster. Her clit began swelling while mine swelled at the same time. I found myself sucking on her while she sucked on me. Suddenly we both came at the same time, juices of passion flowing from our oversized clits. Sam grabbed her empty cocktail glass and filled what was left of our juices and mixed them together with her fingernail. As I sat down shaking from pleasure, Sam went to her wet bar and transferred the juices into one of those miniature liquor bottles that you get on airplanes.

"This is it" Sam said, as she handed me the cum/pussy juice/ whatever magical stuff came out of her. "Give this to a woman of your choice and she will grow your new cock as if she was your test gopher! The more turned on she is, and the more she swallows, the bigger she will grow. Then you must convince her to cum in your mouth. You must swallow her magical seed which will be crafted inside of her as she grows this penis. Once the magical cum and juice is inside you, you will grow this same penis and it will be permanent."

My eyes lit up. I felt my balls swell up inside of me. I took the little plastic bottle and put it in my pants and I hurried to get dressed. Who would I give this to? Who could I trust? Better yet, who could I manipulate?

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part III

The next two days at home were not any different than usual. It was the weekend, the kids had soccer games, my wife and I were not sexual at all. I was able to hid my little dick/Sam's clit even though I masrurbated daily. Even though Sam had shrunk me by 2-3 inches, my orgasms were stronger than ever. The same account of cum came out of me as my balls were still unchanged after my strange encounter.

I spent most of Sunday planning for how I get someone to help me out with my little problem. There was no way I would ever bring this up with my wife- even if the outcome meant I might grow a decent sized penis, I could never explain to her how this had happened or let her find out that I was with another woman. Suddenly, it clicked. Alyssa. My executive assistant. I would use Alyssa as the lab rat! As of Sunday night before I went to bed, I couldn't decide if I would tell Alyssa what happened, or if I would just slip this magic cum and pussy juice formula from Sam into her coffee. I went to bed that night deciding that I would just decide on the spot. I slept really well that night. My wife and I on opposite sides on the bed, as usual.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part IV

The alarm clock was still one hour from going off, but I was wide awake at 5:12 AM.
I took a quick shower, massaging my clit with my thumb and pointer finger until orgasm. I hoped this was the last time I'd see a pumped up clit as I looked at my naked body in the mirror. I pulled up to my office by 6:15. My team hadn't arrived yet as they normally show up around 8. For the next hour, I caught up on paperwork while continuing to derive my plan of cock growth. The formula was sitting safely in the drawer of my desk.

The hour went by super fast - Alyssa came into my office, hands full with my coffee, her purse, her own Starbucks latte, and a loan agreement I had been meaning to sign. Alyssa smiled at me as she leaned over my desk to drop off my coffee, her sunglasses falling to the floor from the top of her head where they previously sat. "Good morning W!" She always called me W, or wild Wilson, wet willy, definitely taking the "w" thing way too far.

Alyssa had worked for me for 5 years. She got divorced the first year she worked for me and had never remarried. She was 8 years younger than me, about 5'4, 120 pounds, short black hair, bright white smile. She always reminded me of Mila Kunis and I always joked with her about it. She and I had never been openly sexual with each other and never really talked about any of that stuff- save for the obvious times she would complain about men and the guys she had dated. She was a generally happy person, fun to be around, and very sexy, but we had never crossed the line. She and Rachel were friendly with each other the three or so
Times they saw each other per year. Alyssa wasn't the type of assistant that ran personal
errands and was always around my family. We had a very business like approach to our relationship and friendship.

"How was your weekend?" I asked her, just like every other Monday. She would always give the same response - "same old!"

Then, I just dove right in. But my mind quickly took a turn in an attempt to sway the conversation to her favor.

"Say Alyssa. I've been thinking"
I smiled at her, motioning her to sit down.
"You've been with me for a long long time. When is the last time we visited about your compensation?"

"About 9 months ago W, I really don't think this conversation is necessary!"

One thing about Alyssa - she wasn't greedy and always said the right thing. She was very trustworthy and just a good person.

"Oh, ok!" I had said. "But I want to talk to you about it anyway. You have been so good to me, especially these last two years as the growth of the fund has been pretty crazy. What is your salary right now?"
"$65,000"
"Ok, well let's make it $75,000 starting next oh period. You deserve it!"

Alyssa was exstatic and let it show. She quickly arose from her seat and gave me a hug. She thanked me before gathering her things and got ready to head to her desk down the hall.

"Wait, Alyssa" I said, the nerves clearly showing. There is one more thing...

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part V

Alyssa obliged. She quickly turned around snd closed my door. I had the corner office. In an office of only 8 people, I felt safe that what I was about to tell Alyssa would stay in this room.

Alyssa sat down as a look of concern arose on her face. I had just given her raise, and now she had all kinds of thoughts racing through her mind as to why I would ask her to close the door.

"What is it Wilson" she finally asked. I manipulated my story as I was too embarrassed to tell the truth. I couldnt tell anyone that I seeked out a hooker to cheat on my wife. I had to make some parts of the story up. The following is what I told my sweet innocent assistant.

"Alyssa. This is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but we have been friends for eight years, I trust you with anything, but what I am about to tell you is absolutely 100% true. You just have to believe me.

(I took a deep breath before I continued, she stared at me wondering what I was about to say)

..."on Friday night, my friend and I went to a bar. There was this cute woman at the bar thy he was talking with, and the three of us had a few drinks. At some point, I remember going to the bathroom. We had a lot to drink and I was definitely tipsy. When I got back, he was gone... He left me! I have no idea why, but he must have pissed off this woman because she was waiting for me with an angry look on her face. I don't know what he told her or what happened, but the next thing I remember, I wake up in some house. And that woman was in the room with me"

"W, what are you talking about snd where the hell are you going with this!" Alyssa asked, clearly confused by my story. I was confused too as I was partially making it up as I told her!

"Ok, ok, this next part is where it gets really weird Alyssa. When I woke up, and realized where I was, I quickly realized that I was naked."

Alyssa's jaw dropped.

"Please. This is going to be weird to listen to and equally weird for me to tell you this- but there is really no one else I can go to for help. Just hear me out."

"Keep going" she said.

"Ok, so I woke up naked. This random woman standing over me in her robe. She was pretty, but my only memory was having those few drinks at the bar. Next thing I knew, she introduced herself to me and apologized."

"Apologized for what?" Alyssa asked.

"Apologized for" I couldnt say it. "Apologized for....shrinking my...."

"What are you trying to tell me!" "Just spit it out"

"Shrinking my penis," I finally said.

Alyssa turned bright red. I can't say for sure if she had ever thought about being with me, or fucking me, or anything like that. But I definitely did. This was my chance to tell her that I had a big fucking dick so that just maybe something may happen later. I obviously didn't want to tell her that I was small to begin with. She stared at me with silence, almost asking me to continue. I kept going.

"You see, this woman had some sort of magical powers and my friend did something to her to make her angry. I don't know what. But she explained to me that she slipped some kind of "potion" in his drink that would make his penis shrink. Somehow, I drank out of his drink and here we are! I have been hiding from Rachel all weekend because I literally don't have a penis right now Alyssa! I'm telling the truth, you have to believe me"

Alyssa's eyes grew wide. Confusion spread across Her

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part V continued

Alyssa's eyes grew wide. Concussion spread across her face. "What do you mean your penis shrunk. Like it actually got smaller? Are you serious? Like she was a witch? That's not possible W!"

"Listen to me. I am a man, and I see my penis every day." I was careful to use the word "penis" as often as I could instead of cock and other sexual terms...even though I wanted to turn her on. "I know exactly what it looks like Alyssa. I know exactly how big I am. Length. Girth. Everything. I have a penis that I am very proud of! And when I woke up
In this woman's house and she was apologizing to me about something I had no
recollection of, I ripped the bed sheets off of me and what I saw between my legs reminded me of something I would see when changing my three year old sons diaper!"

"So right now" Alyssa started, "you literally have, like, a baby penis in your pants?" She started to stand up to get some air.

"Yes! You could call it that, but I view it more like a clitoris or something. I don't know. But listen, theres more. Please sit back down.
"When this woman was done apologizing to me, she told me that there was a remedy. What she was trying to do to my friend was permanent, but since she knew that I was her accidental victim, she brought me home to wait until I woke up to explain the reversal"
I stood up and opened the drawer to pull out the little plastic travel sized bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. "This is the potion that she said would get me my penis back."

"Ok, so again, why are you telling me this and how am I supposed to help you? You are married W! Why didn't you just drink it!" Alyssa said.

"Because there is a catch. I can't grow it back. Someone else has to drink it for me and then I can get my penis back." I didn't have the guts yet to tell her that she would grow (according to Sam) a penis. I remembered that my intent the whole time
was for Alyssa to think that I had a big penis to begin with.

"Basically, Alyssa, you drink this potion and apparently you will temporarily inherit my penis. The same exact penis that she accidentally took away from me. Then you have to have an orgasm with it and with the stuff that comes out of you, I drink and I get my penis back, then you return to normal.

Alyssa fainted.

Reactions: bigger_is_better

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part VI

Ok, so Alyssa didn't really faint. I guess all this information I was giving her was just too much. She was more confused than anything. After what felt like a few minutes of silence, Alyssa spoke.

"So basically what you are saying...some witch woman shrunk your penis. You have a potion that brings it back for you. But I have to drink the potion and I will grow the penis instead?"

"Yea, kind of!" I said to her. "You grow it for me, I don't know why, but that's the way the magic works."

"Ok, she said, still confused, "but remind me how YOU get your penis back if I am the one who ends up with it?"

"Look Alyssa. I'm just as freaked out and concerned with this situation as you are, but I trust you. The woman told me that after you grow my penis back, all you have to do is have an orgasm with it, I drink or somehow someway drink the "magic" that comes out of you, and vuala! You go back to normal and I get my penis back. I don't know how else to explain it because that is exactly how she explained it to me!"

We both sat there in my office. I felt as though I had just had the craziest and most stressful conversation in my life, with my assistant, and it was barely even 9:00AM.

I told Alyssa that we should probably get started and just make all this go away. Because I had never seen these changes take place in person, I didn't know how Alyssa would react to the potion. Would she change immediately? Would she scream or yell or moan- in either pleasure or pain? I didn't know how big or what kind of penis she was about to grow. I remembered the witch woman being very unclear about this. All i know is that it had better be bigger than the penis I had my entire life. That was the only reason I didn't throw a fit when she shrunk me to begin with.

I spent the next 30 seconds really going over the alternatives in my mind. Should we take a long lunch together? The bathroom? Should I just let her take it in my office? How long would the change take? Finally I spoke out. "Let's try and get a litte work done. Don't say anything to anyone, try and relax. Make reservations for one night at the courtyard marriot down the street. We don't have to stay the night obviously...just don't want to risk doing any of this in the office. I don't know how it's all going to work. We will leave the office at 1130, in seperate cars so that no one catches on to any of this. And Alyssa, I promise, you will be safe. If anything goes wrong, I'll go back to this woman who started it. She was adamant that this would work."

Alyssa frightfully nodded her head up and down in agreement with my strategy, the slightest form of sweat began to drip down her forehead. For the next hour and a half, I tried to focus on work. Made a few phone calls, checked in my wife, played with my clitoris a few times and came each time. I was so turned on by the thought of being alone with Alyssa but also scared at what might happen during the change. As 11:00
Rolled around, I packed my gear up and headed to the elevators - barely winking at Alyssa as I strolled past her desk non chalantly. She replied back with a brisk look of nervousness as I walked through the French doors that lead to the elevator lobby.

Within 15 minutes of getting situated in the hotel room, Alyssa walked in. I stood quickly to greet her as Alyssa fell into my arms- crying. The poor girl was so scared. What if Rachel found out? What if something went wrong? "Alyssa," I said. "Please stay calm. I promise this will all work out and no one will know about it. If there is anything you want, like another raise, or anything as proof, name it!"

"I just want to make sure that this isn't a trap or something. Are you just using me because you want to get in my pants or something?!" Alyssa said, clearly nervous and then stupidly scared that she actually blurted out what she had been thinking all morning.

Finally, I just did it. "Sit on the bed," I yelled.
I walked towards the front of the bed, and without hesitation, I started to unzip my pants.

"What are you.." Alyssa started, before I cut her off. "You are going to see a lot more than that in the next few minutes. I could at least prove to you that this woman took my penis away."

Alyssa seemed to calm down a little as I returned to unzipping. I watched her curious eyes as I undid my belt. My heart was racing - on one end, I was embarrassed that the first time this lovely woman would see me with literally an inch of skin between my legs, but on the other, I was so fucking excited as to what was coming. I had my slacks now down to my knees, my boxer briefs not revealing anything of a bulge between my legs. She looked up at my eyes and noticed my discomfort. I did all I could to make her feel badly for me. Her eyes now traveled down to my crotch area. "Ok Alyssa, I am going to take these off now. I need to know that you are in this now and you can't say anything to anyone."

"Ok", she said. "I promise. I just want to help you get through this"

With that, I pulled down the underwear, revealing a thick brown patch of pubic hair and two normal sized balls hanging low. Alyssa gasped and covered her mouth to try and keep what ever noise she was making hidden. Due to the situation, and my nervousness, my clit was the smallest it had ever been. If I had actual vagina lips that came with my change, then there would be no question as to what I was packing down there. "W! What is that! That doesn't look like a clitoris?" she said. "I know," I said back. "I measured myself. It is indeed a penis but it looks more like a clit. I have only seen one clit in my life, and it's much smaller than this"
I began tapping on my member to get it to grow a little for her. My one inch penis slowly expanded to 2 inches, my penis head showing its little self. "This is it. This is as big as it gets". Alyssa was totally taken back. She had never seen a penis this small and had to know that I was telling the truth about being shrunk. She couldn't keep looking at it.

"W, Ive never seen anything like this! How do you even do anything with that? Holy shit!"
"I know", I said. "That's why I need your help
To get it back. Do you believe me now? Can you, ya know, uh, help me now? Can we get started? I'm naked for crying out loud!"

I walked towards Her and placed my hands on her shoulders, trying to make her more comfortable. Alyssa was wearing black tights. The kind most woman go to the gym in these days. "Look, I normally have a really large dick. At least I used to. So I would probably take those off if you ever want to wear them again. I'm pretty sure they will tear when you start growing.

For the first time all day, Alyssa felt herself starting to get turned on. A small tickle formed up inside her stomach while her mind raced thinking about my dick and how big it really was. She was literally about to see her boss of almost ten years naked for the first time ever. Well, she already had seen him naked, but not like this!

"Ok," she said. "Here goes nothing." She stood up from the bed and slowly took her pants off, one leg at a time. She never made eye contact with me, and within seconds, she sat back down on the edge of the bed. She was wearing little pink socks on her feet, a white v neck t shirt, and black underwear with litte white polka dots on them. She was adamant about not taking them off because she never wanted me to see her naked. If word ever got out- she would feel better about herself as she would never see my normal body nude and I would never see her normal body nude. At least that was our game plan. It was now time to get started. I walked over to the mini bar to grab anything I could to make this experience easier. Thinking back to the experience I had the morning we awoke at the strange woman's house, I made two cocktails with some vodka I found in the mini bar and a can of sprite. She curiously watched me mix the drinks. Then I quickly poured everything in the little grey goose bottle containing the magic serum into Alyssas drink.

"Cheers," I said. We both faked a smile, touched glasses, and drank.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part VII

My emotional behavior regarding what happened next was the total opposite of the experience I had with Sam on the night that she "changed" me. The fearfulness I once had would quickly become pleasure. The level of madness I once had for Stephen was now somewhat covered up by a level of happiness. That insane amount of being insecure when I woke up with a micro penis was now replaced with my extreme sense of confidence - I was now in control (kind of?) of the amazing things I was witnessing taking place.

The overall changes happened much slower than I would have expected. I guess I didn't really expect anything because I wasn't technically awake when Sam changed my body.

We both were looking at each other; searching for the right words to say. We had finished our cocktails and we're basically waiting for something to happen. I sat on the right side of the bed, still without pants, but I never managed to remove my shirt and tie. Alyssa sat on the other side of the bed. Her pink sock covered feet nervously tapped the carpeted hotel room while her arms draped the sides of her body, hands touching the bed palms down- as if bracing for something. It had been over a minute when Alyssa asked me when the changes would start. She told me that she didn't really feel anything different. I tried to change the subject - again, for all I knew, we could be sitting there for hours before anything happened. "So, when is the last time you were with a guy?" I asked. "It's been a while," Alyssa said, trying to hide the smirk of a smile on her face. "Does this count!" she said, drawing a laugh from both us.

"Well, tell me about the last guy. What was he like" I asked. "I'll tell you one thing," she started. "His dick was bigger than hours" she giggled as she pointed to my crotch which now sported a 1.5 inch growing erection. As we continued to talk about her last partner, I learned more and more about Alyssa's sexual desires. The potions she drank had not yet altered her physical being, but she was most definitely opening up and coming out of her shell. It didn't take long for me to find out that she had slept with 6 men in her lifetime and the biggest cock she had ever seen was 7.5 inches long- "it was HUGE" she had said about it. I smiled and hoped that my new dick would be bigger than that. Especially hoped that it would be bigger than the 5 incher I had had my whole life.

I suddenly rememberd what Sam told me the morning I left with the potion. "The more turned on she is, the bigger she will grow" I remembered Sam saying as she winked at me.

I decided to keep the cock talk going as maybe, just maybe, it would lead me to having a bigger cock.

"So this 7.5 inch dick. It was the biggest by how much?" I asked.

"By a lot!" Alyssa proclaimed. "My ex husband was only about 5.5, which was definitely enough, but 7.5 was so much bigger. I don't think I could have gone any bigger than that, he really filled me up and hit all the places inside of me that no one had hit before". She was really opening up now. I could see it in her cheeks as they started to turn red, her entire body heating up. She continued.
"I would say that the other 4 or so guys I had been with were all pretty average. Between 5-5.5 inches. Rod, the guy with the 7.5incher, was easily in a league of his own. I bet there aren't many other people that have dicks that large!"

"That's what you think" I shouted back almost immdeiatky.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part VII continued..

"What do you mean W?" Alyssa asked me. Despite her mood and personality slightly beginning to change, Alyssa still maintained her ever so cute innocence. "Are you saying they can get bigger than that. Wait...are YOU bigger than that W?"

"I was afraid you'd never ask!" I said.

"Well?" she replied. One of her hands had now moved from its resting place on the bed towards her crotch. She slowly braised her index and middle fingers over the front part of her panties. I could see a small amount of moisture beginning to form.

"I'd rather not say, Alyssa. That would be a bit weird don't you think? At the end of the day, I'm still your boss, and I need to be careful of what I say. But I promise you, I'm really proud of it, and I'm a lot bigger than what you are looking at now."

Alyssa was clearly starting to get turned on. She now had her other hand moving slowly towards her crotch. She must have been having an out of body experience because the Alyssa that I have known for 8 years was an innocent and sweet teacher type who just listened to your problems and do everything she can to make it better. Then she closed her eyes. She thought about me, her hot boss, and a huge floppy cock dangling between my legs. She pictured me expanding, slowly letting the blood pump into me as I got bigger and bigger. In her mind, I was approaching 7 inches. Her eyes still closed, she used her ring finger to lift up her panties and give her pussy lips some attention. They had been trapped for far too long. Alyssa's finger first made contact with Her pussy. A slow yet powerful moan escaped from Her mouth which had been closed during her imaginary visions of me. Suddenly, without any type of warning, something happened. Alyssa opened her eyes, quickly turned to her left to see a star-struck me starring right back at her, sweating profoundly. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and cleared my eyes, trying to focus on Alyssa's covered up crotch.

She started breathing heavily and returned her hands, palms down, to the mattress. She braced, digging her toes into the carpet beneath her. She panted. Two. Three. Four times. She then began to arch her back and shoulders for a few seconds as her hips sprung forward as if she was preparing to go into labor. Then her eyes went dark again. My heart was about to burst out of my chest.I gripped my little cock now that Alyssa wasn't looking and blew my little load immediately. I didn't bother to clean it up. I just kept starring at her. Things were getting serious now.

Her eyes still closed, clearly feeling some pretty intense feelings, Alyssa was now almost lying flat on her back. Her feet were now in the air, wiggling back and forth as she began panting again. Two. Three. Four. Five times. Her hands never left her side, still bracing and clasping the mattress, almost making a closed fist. I quickly fixated my eyes to her legs. No changes, other than the insane amount of sweat dripping down her legs and over her socks. Suddenly her socks were sopping wet. Wait! I quickly realized that this wasn't sweat covering Alyssa's lower body. It was juice. Juice that was now overflowing from pussy, which I still couldn't see. Alyssa was clearly having a very intense orgasm. For all I know, she could have already had a couple by this point. Lying flat on her back, the panting had now subdued for now. She opened her eyes and slowly sat up. "Jesus!" she exclaimed. "What the heck just happened to me?" She quickly glanced at her lower body and ghasped at the unusual amount of fluid that covered her, her socks, and the carpet beneath her. "I feel like I literally just had the longest sex dream ever! You were in it W! And you had a really large p..."

And just like that. Her eyes went dark again. Hands went right back to the bed and the moaning came back. Her back arched high in the sky as the first changes started to happen. Her leg muscles slowly started to expand as here glutes rose and thickened with each pulse of her heart. As the moans got louder, her pussy lips began to widen as if making room for her to continue to expand. It was at this time that the left side of her little black panties snapped. The quick popping noise was all it took for me to cum again, this time producing more jizz than the first orgasm a few minutes ago. Her legs went back into the air as another orgasm hit alyssa. Hard. Her knees buckled a few times while her feet dangled in the ear, slowly causing her panties to fall from where the left side of her waist band had been seperated from the new girth of her leg muscle. There, In front of me, was the most beautiful vagina I had ever seen. I wanted it so badly, but I had nothing to fill her with and I clearly didn't want to disrupt whatever growth Sam intended for me. Glistening in the natural sun light coming in from the half opened blinds, Alyssa's pussy was dripping. She turned towards me, hips still pulsating, back still arched, as if begging me to give her something. With each breath, her pussy opening expanded and contracted, the juices never slowing to drip down her body. The pink color of her clitoris, of which was a perfect pearl size and shape, was starting to turn red. Within seconds, that perfectly shaped pussy was starting to change. As the juices stopped flowing at a rapid pace, Alyssa opened her eyes again and looked down. She went to finger herself and suddenly found that there was nothing to finger- her pussy hole was gone. She looked directly into my eyes with a look of hell and fear. Unable to speak, I had an idea what she was going through. The changes continued as Alyssa rubbed her clit again, prompting it to grow to its erect state. The clit was engulfed with blood and was dark red. Much different that the normal innocent pink she was used to seeing when she was masturbating at home. She began to rub it faster, still staring at me, when she suddenly let out another cry of pleasure. This time, the juicing returned and her clit slowly expanded. One. Two. Three inches long, within a matter of seconds. Another cry of pleasure and the growth was back at it again. This time, it was her girth. Her new three inch clit was now looking like my original soft penis, but not for long. Alyssa caught on to what was happening and gave me this sexy look of "look at me now". She put her finger in her mouth and stood up from the bed. Nothing had changed on her upper body, juices had all but seized as she no longer had anywhere to juice from. She waggled a bit by shaking her perfectly toned ass, her 3.5 inch penis dangling back and forth in front of my face.

"Oh my! This is unbelievable" I said to her, smiling while I masturbated again.

"W this feels amazing! Look how big I am...ohhhhhh.....I can f...I can feee....uhhhhhhhmmmmm....I can feel your huge cock growing inside of me...!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I continued to just stare and watch her crotch area. I didn't know what else to say. But I badly, very badly, wanted her to keep growing for my sake. She said she could feel herself growing, but I hadn't seen anything yet. Her 3.5 incher was still dangling from her light brown, neatly trimmed bush. Even though Alyssa said she wasn't getting any lately, she definitely took care of herself down there.

The panting continued. She was pushing and pushing, hard. Her feet again were planted firmly on the floor. Four. Five. Six inches! Her cock continued to expand, pouring out of her like it had been trapped inside beneath her abs forever. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she yelped. "It feeeeeeels soooooo gooooood."
I was the most turned on I had ever been. The length of Alyssa's flaccid cock was a magnificent 6 inches long- easily longer than the erect Penis I used to fuck my wife with.

"Holy shit W! I think I grew your cock. Shit you are huge!"

"I don't think you are done yet," I replied to her. And almost in unison, she started going again. This time, her girth. What started out as the shape of a couple ballpoint pins would slowly expand to the width of a business card. Even if this cock was hard, there was no way a regular sized condom would fit over her. As she continued to grow, eyes rolling into the back of her head again from all the pleasure she was experiencing, I ran to the restroom to grab a toilet paper roll- I wanted her to take the test immediately. In all my years, I never came close to filling up the roll. I had the length to push through the back of one, but never the girth. I always knew from talking to the other guys that you couldn't wear a magnum condom unless you couldn't fit inside a toilet paper roll.

Alyssa was still in mid growth when I got back. I came again watching her body bend and move back and forth as the growth phase continued. She had her back to me when I entered the room, bent over backwards with her hands still on the bed. Growing. When she turned around, I almost lost it.

"Alyssa!" I yelled at her. At that moment, she faced me. Her perfectly shaped 6.5 inch soft cock isn't what impressed me most, it was the size and shape of her cock head. Hanging almost to her knee on her little frame, the head of her cock was now the size of a small lime. My jaw hit the floor. She had no idea how big she was. And I hoped she wasn't done growing. "Take this!" I said. I tossed her the roll and she somehow knew what to do with it. It took her a few seconds for her shaking hands to be able to able to grab her newly grown penis and slip the roll over her. But it wasn't even close. The toilet paper roll barely covered the tip of her cock head- both sides of the glans shooting out both sides. It was magnificent. One of the largest heads I had ever seen on a cock before. The admiration I had for her cock didn't go unnoticed - she began to moan again and totally lose herself in the thought of how big she was getting, and how big she knew I was. This was also the first time she had touched herself which must have triggered more growth. Alyssa was at it again.

Reactions: spitandshovelover

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The force of the next round of growth was too much to handle. Alyssa collapsed onto the bed and began shaking. "Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy" she yelled. She was out of control with her body. Her 6.5 inch penis, which was now lying restfully on her hip, began crawling up her stomach. Longer and longer it moved up, past her belly button. Now, as it if had a mind of its own, the penis began rising. "Oh shit!" I said. "You are getting an erection now!!" I moved closer to her to get a better look at the growth. The shaft began filling and expanding. I could see the veins forming inside of her cock as it stretched- longer and fatter. It started at the base of her cock and slowly worked it's way to the cock head. The most amazing cock head I had ever seen was now approaching the size of a full size lime and her girth was easily 6 inches, by far the fattest I had seen. When It was over, Alyssa was out for the count from the countless orgasms. Her penis was dripping was cum but I didn't bother tasting it- I didn't want to grow my cock quite yet and have Alyssa return to normal. I wanted her to wake up and see what she had grown for herself! Alyssa laid on her back now- passed out cold. Her monster cock was now standing straight up. Easily 9 inches long and 6 inches wide! I was the happiest I had ever been. My assistant, the sweet innocent Alyssa, had transformed into a sweet innocent angel with the best legs and ass I had ever seen- with a monster cock.

I masturbated again and the laid down next to her, anticipating what would happen when she awoke...

Reactions: bonerjams03

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part VIII

I woke up to my cell phone blasting on the night stand behind me. Still wearing my white button down dress shirt and blue tie, I looked down to see my one inch prick. I must have drifted off after watching Alyssa's growth spurt.

As I reached to answer the phone, I realized that I was only 4:00pm. We had only been napping for a couple hours. It was my wife, Rachel, on the phone. I answered the phone while walking into the hallway of the hotel room. I had to pick up my son from baseball practice at 7:00, Rachel was simply reminding me.

I walked back into the hotel room and set my eyes back on Alyssa. She was lying on her side, the small of her back exposed but the majority of her lower body covered by the white bed sheet. I walked around to the other side of the bed. She had a small hint of a smile as she laid sleeping, most likely having a nice dream. As I glanced down, what looked like a water bottle was wedged between her knees as she was still in the sleeping fetal position. Around her crotch area, a transparent circle made the bed sheet appear sopping wet. Has Alyssa experienced another spurt of growth while we slept? I felt myself start to get hard again. What if? Was it possible?

Without waking the sleeping beauty with a monster cock, MY potential monster cock, I reached down ever so softly and began to lift the bed sheet up. Closer and closer I got to the bed, closer and closer my growing baby penis got to her face. She must have smelled all the semen I had been spilling out all afternoon - she woke up.

I had not gotten the chance to lift the damn covers off of her before Alyssa opened her eyes- she was very confused. "W!" she said. "Where are we?"

"At the marriot. Still. We have been here since around noon. It's 4:00, I guess we dosed of for a bit."

"Did it work? The potion?" Alyssa clearly remembered why we were at the hotel, but I was really confused by that question. Had she not remembered the growth? Was her mind completely numbed when it happened? I remembered that I, also, didn't have any recollection of shrinking a few days ago. I had woken up confused too.

"Yes! It most certainly did. Right now, between your legs, you are sporting your boss' giant cock! Wait until you see it!"

Alyssa slowly sat up in bed, the sheets still covering her up. I knew deep down that the cock she had was much much bigger than my cock had been, but my plan all along was to act like I was HUGE and to make other women want me. At that point in time, I had no clue what was beneath those sheets. Alyssa yawned, not bothering to cover her mouth. She raised her arms above her head to stretch a bit, her toes raising the bed sheet in the air as she extended her body outward. As she continued the leg extension in a stretching motion, she felt the heavy something between her legs fall off her waist and down to her side, finally resting inside of her left knee cap.

"Holy shit W, what the hell was that!" Alyssa mysteriously and excitingly asked me. I smiled, looked into her eyes, and said "are you ready for this?". I quickly ripped the bedsheets off of her.

Alyssa's eyes got big as she saw herself for the first, errr, second time. Now, completely of sound mind and no longer experiencing any effects of the potion, Alyssa realized how big she was. It is a little hard to describe just how big this penis was. Alyssa's legs were short for only being 5"2, but they were thick with muscle, reminding me of a world class soccer player. A regular penis sitting between those muscular legs would look tiny, but not this one. In all my years of wanting a bigger cock, watching porn, etc, this was the biggest and thickest fucking dick I had ever, EVER laid my eyes on. And it was mine.

"W, holy hell! Look at me. Look. At. Me!!" she said, grinning from ear to ear. "Why have you been hiding this giant from me for so long? Rachel is a lucky woman. Holy shit!! I am huge!! YOU are huge! This is easily bigger than the biggest dick I've ever seen." Alyssa was still lying on the bed, opening and closing her legs in an effort to see where her giant cock would move with her movement. She reached down to touch it for the first time. Her eyes stayed wide open as she moved her hand towards her new prize. Mouth was now opened and watering and she made her first contact. She let out a loud gasp as she tried, unsuccesfully, to grab her cock. Her hand was able to wrap around half of the shaft...her now racquetball sized cock head begging to be touched. With one touch, a vein running down the center of the cock showed its length as blood began filling her up. I guessed that at this very moment, Alyssa was sporting an 8 inch flaccid cock that was easily 7 inches wide. It was amazing. Real, legit inches too. Not the kind of inches that wannabe guys post on the Internet using shortened rulers, or bone pressing the ruler into their stomach tissue. This penis, in all of its glory, was heavy looking. Like an Ozarka bottle, but somehow wider. When the growth started again, Alyssa had placed both of her hands on the cock now. Each touch of her fingers running up and down her new shaft made the inches continue- 8.5. 8.75. Now 9.25. It was slowly expanding down the left side of her leg where it naturally liked to hang. 9.50. It was now past her knee and started to rise. 9.6. It made its way off of her leg as the breathing pumped more blood into the cock. It was now in the air and reaching higher and higher as it expanding. Visions of earlier in the afternoon appeared as Alyssa began to arch her back, close her eyes, and let the growth take over her body. For all we knew, she was done growing the penis, she was now just getting hard for the first time.

10 inches. The foreskin of her cock had just started to separate itself from her giant cockhead, so I knew she still had room to grow. I finally gave in. I wanted to touch this thing and feel how just how heavy it really was. I grabbed it like a baseball bat with both hands. Two more hands could have easily helped me as there was plenty more rock hard cock to go around. "Ohhhhhhh that feels amazing W....don't stop!!" I began pumping on that gorgeous penis. Still
Expanding in my hands. It finally stopped growing. I sat on the edge of the bed while Alyssa laid above me, her head resting on the headboard. The cock was so big that I couldn't see her - her profile was 100% blocked by the length and width of the cock I was playing with in my hands. At 11 Rock solid inches, this insane amount of cock was ready to explode. One. Two. Three. Four. Five pumps of the cock- and she was ready to explode. I could feel her getting to cum as she grabbed onto my arms to slow my pace. She let out a high cry as her body began to shake violently. Long thick spurts of semen flew from the monster cock, one after another. Alyssa was clearly in heaven, but I didnt understand how he came so much since she didn't have any balls. If only she had balls to play with though...her orgasm may have felt even better. I made sure not to get any of the cum inside my mouth or anywhere else, I wanted Alyssa to experience this cock a little bit longer. I wanted to turn her into a cock worshipping size queen. Once it was time to make the switch, I was going to use my monster cock on my assistant for the first time.

I looked back up at Alyssa as her cock started to return to its flaccid state- still seemingly gigantic looking. I touched it again and placed it on her waist. Even though soft, it came to rest between her tits which were still covered by her white tee shirt but now totally soaked in semen. "That was so much different than a regular pussy orgasm. Oh my god W...this is unreal. Look at this thing!" she said as she picked it up from her chest and started waving it around. "I might want to have fun with this thing for a while...what would you say if I wanted to keep it?"

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part VIIII

"Keep it!???" I said while laughing out loud. "You certainly don't strike me as the type who would want to parade around town with an 8 inch soft cock! I could barely conceal the think in my pants, there isn't s chance you could hide it! Anyway, why would you even want a cock? You are straight. You could never get fucked again."

"I know I know..this is just so hot. I literally have the biggest cock ever. I could be famous with this thing. Fuck it's so heavy!!" Alyssa said as she rose out of bed and onto her feet. "I can barely walk, my balance is all fucked up."

Alyssa and I shared a bit of laughter and a bit of cock worshipping for the next 10-15 minutes. I had to get going If I was going to make my sons practice in time. I know she didn't really want to keep it. She was obviously just messing with me. We started to gather our things. Alyssa began to chuckle as she found her black tights from lulu lemon rolled up on the floor by the foot of the bed. "Ha!! How the hell am I supposed to put these on?" she playfully asked me.

"Well, we do have time to, you know, make the switch, If you know what I mean. I could make you cum in a minute or two, you get that gorgeous vagina back, I get my cock back, and we go from there."

"Nah, I don't want to rush it W. Why don't you call me after Brian's practice. I'll just be hanging out at my house."

With that, I nodded at her, and began to get dressed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, reminded her not to say anything, and walked out of the hotel room. In the meantime, Alyssa wasn't in a hurry to check out.

She walked across the room, still not wearing any pants, and found her cell phone on the desk next to the TV stand. Her cock made it a little hard to walk, but she would get used to it. She looked at herself in the mirror and admired her amazing cock as she dialed up Amanda, her best friend since childhood. She wiggled her ass back and forth a bit, making her cock get a little bit longer from the simple pleasure of it moving.

Amanda and Alyssa had been friends since 7th grade. Both grew up in the Atlanta suburbs. Amanda was Alyssa's maid of honor in her first marriage to Greg. She was there for her when she got divorced. I knew her, but mainly through stories Alyssa would tell me at work. Amanda was 35, married, and had two young children. She was quite the opposite of Alyssa. Went out all the time to parties, often slept with guys, had multiple boyfriends. She did all these despite being married. Alyssa wasn't really proud of what her friend had become, but if there was anyone who would appreciate a giant oversized dick, it was Amanda. Amanda was fit, she worked out daily, but didn't really eat all that well. She was the kinda girl who was hot and knew it, but wasn't afraid to get a little dirty. At 5'10, her athletic build could be a little intimidating.

She answered the phone as if a little surprised to hear Alyssa's voice. It was rare for them to speak on a Monday at 5:30. There was no panic in Alyssa's voice though. "What's up!" Alyssa said.

"Cooking dinner for the girls. Bart gets home from work any minute now so I'm in a bit of a hurry. What's going on."

Alyssa could sense the urgency that Amanda needed to go. "Just do a huge huge favor. Something crazy has happened," Alyssa started. "Just, please. It's amazing. It's nothing bad. But I need you to meet me at the courtyard marriot after dinner. Or hell, leave when Bart gets there. It's not like he will care anyway!" They both laughed. "I'll explain, or I'll show you, hehe, when you get here."

They hung up the phone and Alyssa went to bathroom and turned on the shower, bracing for her first masturbarion experience.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the comments everyone
I have an idea of where this story guys, will have another chapter today. Thanks for reading my stuff, I really enjoy writing and coming up with this kind of fantasy. It helps knowing that some of you actually read it