Sam: savior of marraiges (pe, female growth)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think Sam is going to teach W a lesson in greed and wanting too much when he probably had enough to begin with. He had his chance to suck Alyssa off when she was "possessed" in growth mode and swallow all her cum and have an 11" inch cock, but he didn't. He also had the chance to have her fuck him in the ass and cum in him, and apparently that would have changed his super clit into a super cock, just as she did to her friend when she pumped her full of cum. So many possibilities for fun in this story, I feel like it will end soon but could go on and on for a long time!

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(I struggled writing this part as I constantly refer to Sam as both him and her since basically she can change herself back and forth? Lol bare with me there...)

Sam walked briskly into the lobby of the courtyard Marriot. Despite looking like an idiot, sopping wet wearing nothing but a beach towel she found in the trunk, Sam was nothing short of confident when she approached the sweet young gal behind the desk.

"Hi," sam grunted in her new deep manly voice. Sam was really sexy now, looking like one of those Calvin Klein models who had just emerged from the ocean. Hair long and wet, falling over his/her eyes. Chisled pecs, biceps bulging out of the arm. "I got locked out of my room!" she said, her voice deeper than before.

"Certainly," the young girl shot back. "What room, sir?"
"120" Sam responded.
At that point, in an effort to have a little fun, Sam started to Change. While the girl turned around to make Sam a new key card for room 120, Sam made herself taller. Stopping at 6'3", right as the front desk clerk turned around, Sam reached out with his wet oversized hand to take the card. The girl, clearly turned on by this half naked hunk of a man, felt a small twitch in her panties as she fantasized holding him. If she only knew what was dangling between his legs beneath that towel.

Sam nodded and thanked the girl as he walked towards the elevator banks down the hall. During this walk, Sam decided to grow again. He pressed the level 1 button which would take him to the room I was staying along with Alyssa and Amanda. He closed his eyes and slowly started growing again. This time, the focus was on his dick. He stood there, alone, as his giant cock started to grow thicker. Even though Sam had totally transformed herself in the car, she wanted to present herself in a way that would overpower everyone in that hotel room. The elevator door opened as Sam was finishing up the growth. The towel was now barely able to wrap around Sams muscular torso. The obvious outline of the largest cock in the world was increasingly becoming more and more aware as two middle aged women stared back in awe from inside the elevator.

"Going down?" Sam asked, trying to make small talk out of an awkward situation. The women didn't respond, looking up at the lights to avoid the literal elephant in the room. "Sorry ladies, accident! I locked myself out of my room after a shower!" The ladies both smiled this time, one made eye contact with Sam. At that time, Sams powers drove the woman's eyes to his crotch. Her eyes began to widen as she realized what was beneath the towel.

{dinggggggg}
The elevator door opened. "Ladies first!" Sam said, still dripping water from his towel. Sam held the door open for the women as the walked past him, eyes glancing back frequently. Sam took a deep breath and pushed for one last growth spurt. The pleasure dropped him to his knees, causing both women to turn around.

The towel began to drop as Sam reached down to catch it, but his cock was touching the floor and lying about 8 inches past his foot- clearly exposed! Both women yelped out loud and covered their mouths. Sam clearly was doing this on purpose. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ....."

"Jesus that is th biggest co...."

And just like that, Sam was gone.
He made his way to my room which was only around the corner from the elevator shaft. The two women were still in the corridor talking to each other about what they had just experienced.

There was a knock on my door. I knew it was Sam. I didn't have a plan, but I was sure that Sam did. While all this was happening, I had managed to calm both Amanda and Alyssa down. Both ladies sat on the hotel bed. Amanda looked incredibly sexy, her cock was in Her hand as the rest of her body was covered by her robe. My sweet Alyssa was naked, confused with why and how she felt so comfortable amongst all of us. Just hours before, my relationship with my assistant was totall different. I was dressed, slacks and a button down. I desperately wanted that monster cock. And Sam was the only one that could help me.

I opened the door. It looked like some model NFL linebacker, wrapped in a towel. Clearly lost.

"Can I help you sir?"

"No W, I'm actually here to help you!"

Sam let the door close behind him as he immediately dropped his towel.

Before my very eyes, I saw the most amazing cock that made Amanda's monster cock seem average...

"Sam????!!"

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"How did you know it was me?" Sam said, her/his gigantic, and i truly mean fucking GIGANTIC, cock swayed back and forth, coming to rest nearly at the top of his shin.

"Really?" I said. "What kind of a question is that? Have you seen your cock?" Sam smiled back and laughed a bit. "Yea, that was probably a dead give away."

"How are you a...why did you...I don't understand," I said. The two girls behind were growing very horny, increasing by the second. "When did you do this?"

"On the way here. I just got the urge. I basically live in the female body 90% of the time Wilson. But when you called me with your little big dilemma, this is the only way I can get you your cock back. That cock over there on that beautiful woman (Sam pointed at Amanda) was meant for you. The person you trusted it with (Sam pointed to Alyssa) grew it for you and gave it to the wrong person. You can't have that cock anymore Wilson."

I was so confused. "You knew the rules. You had her grow the cock for you, just like we talked about, and then you were supposed to drink from it. From your lack of paying attention, or for whatever reason, you let your two girl friends fuck each other and now that cock has already changed hands. If you go drink off that cock now, there is no telling what will happen. It's only supposed to change hands once! For all I know, she (Sam pointed at Amanda) is probably stuck with that cock forever. Remember, it locks in. You were supposed to get that cock...now she has it."

"Nooooooo!" I yelled. "What the fuck Alyssa!"

"W! If you were here all along and you watched me fondle and fuck my best friend with your perceived monster dick, why didn't you stop me if you knew you wouldn't be able to get it back?!" Alyssa yelled back.

In the meantime, Amanda, still possessed by her changes, was sucking herself. Her 11" soft penis was halfway in her mouth when Sam finally called to her. "Hey sexy chick in the corner with my huge dick..."
Amanda gulped and looked up, her huge dick falling out of her mouth as everyone else looked on. "Do you have any idea what you are doing with that thing? Your life will never be the same again! By lusting over your friends cock like that, now you will be the one that friends will obsess about. Forever. I hope you learn to accept your new body. And I noticed your wedding ring...good luck with that one!" Amanda just smiled and put her monster back into her mouth and closed her eyes in pleasure, clearly unaffected by what Sam had to say.

"So what do we do now," I asked Sam. "How do I get my cock back that you took away from me?"

"You can have that cock back, Wilson. But I thought you didn't want that cock? Wasn't it too small? Your wife didn't like it? You want that cock back, or were you expecting this?" Sam said as he lifted his giant 13" flaccid horse cock with both of his hands. It was as thick as a two-liter bottle of Pepsi. All 6 eyes in the room watched Sam as he lifted it in front of his face. His cock head was the size of a plum, foreskin trickling over it's base.

"That...unm...that cock Sam. I want tha...I want that...umm...that cock" I said.

"Wait a minute. W, what the fuck is this about? What is that guy talking about? What cock of yours wasn't big enough? Did you lie to me? Was that cock I grew not yours? You greedy bastard!" Alyssa said. I was clearly in trouble now.

"Everyone relax. There is a way for everyone to get through this..trust me. Except for her husband who has to deal with a wife with a cock 3 times bigger than his," Sam said, laughing at Amanda who still had no idea what was happening and was still admiring her new penis.

"Ok Sam..what's it going to be then?"
Without hesitation, Sam closed his eyes and his cock started to harden. "Holy shit Alyssa. Get over here," I said, motioning to Alyssa.
Alyssa, still naked, walked over to me. The powers of sams magical cock were working. Alyssa had her fingers inside of her milking pussy which was already wetter than it had been before. I had a rock hard erection as well, which was my first time to have ever been turned on by a guy.

"I need both of you in order to make this right," Sam said as he continued to stroke his cock with both hands. "Wilson, you and her both, place your hands on my cock," Sam continued. Without hesitation, Alyssa and my hands stacked up sams shaft. There were 6 hands in unison gripping sams cock...easily 14 inches of hands, and still his 3 inch cock head was still exposed. "I'll handle that part," Sam said, as he slipped his cock head into his mouth. I, along with Alyssa, jacked Sam off and he sucked himself. It all happened so quickly. Sam, still standing, was getting weak at the knees as we continued to pump him. His cock was still expanding in my hands. Alyssa looked at me with a cold dark stare, glazing down to my crotch wondering why I had lied to her.

Sam mumbled something as he let his cock fall from his mouth. "Grab a cup fast!" I let go of his cock and ran to the bathroom. When I returned, Alyssa had her mouth wrapped around sams cock, his eyes were closed. Alyssa, though standing up straight, was easily able to get sams cock head into her mouth without having to drop to her knees. A tiny amount of precum dropped from sams cock and Alyssa licked her lips as she moved away, leaving room for me to help Sam aim.
"I'm cumming!" He yelled, as he pumped 15 streams of semen all over my clothes, chest, and pants. Through all that, I managed to easily fill the glass up with his cum.

"Now what?" I said.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(Two chapters left)

I held the glass full of Sam's thick cloudy white semen. Hoping it was just as magical as the stuff that grew the giant penis that Alyssa and Amanda had possesed, I was tempted right then and there and just drink the stuff. Something was holding me back, and I wasn't sure what it was.

"You'll see," Sam said, his cock looking bigger than ever after having just filled an entire glass full of cum. I had always been obsessed with dicks and their size, but never had I been this obsessed with something. Everything about Sam was incredible. In female form, Sam was sexy enough to keep a man consistently hard. From her hair all the way to the condition she had her feet in, the woman was incredible. In her current form, as Sam the man, I was salivating just looking at his cock and balls. I can't tell you how badly I just wanted to eat that cock, swallow the cum, and grow whatever cock Sam had in store for me.

Alyssa sat on the bed next to Amanda as I sat Indian style in front of Sams naked body.
Sam looked frustrated knowing that his plan was a bit thwarted as Alyssa started moaning. The tiny amount of precum that Alyssa swallowed while I was in the bathroom retrieving the glass was clearly taking it's toll. This time, the growth was much more rapid than it was when she grew for me.

Amanda, still playing with her 11 inch mega-cock, sat stone silent as alyssa tore through her existing body.

Unlike anything I had ever seen, whatever magic Sam had planned for me this time was clearly happening to Alyssa. Immediatly, Alyssa was on her back, her five foot frame stretching in amazing fashion. As her hips tore open, her muscular legs expanded...growing longer and thicker with every breathe she took. My sweet innocent little assistant was suddenly 6 feet tall with feet larger than mine. Her breasts began to expand, starting with her nipples which were now over an inch thick. Amanda continued to stare at her best friend in silence, slowly stroking her giant cock which was now Rock hard.

Alyssa groaned and shrieked in pleasure. Whatever she was going through, and despite how scary snd painful it looked, Alyssa was clearly having fun. As her growth stopped, Amanda could no longer keep herself from touching her friend. WIthout hesitation, Amanda began to rub her cock against her best friends ultra sensitive clit. Alyssa's clit, somehow unchanged during her most recent transformation, was beet red and pulsating with each breathe. It took no longer than 10 seconds for Amanda to shoot her wad all over Alyssa. They both collapsed onto the bed, panting, as they tried to whipe each other clean from monstrous amount of semen that covered the hotel room.

"Take your clothes of, now!" Sam said as he pointed his ridiculously sized cock into my face. "You too girls, sit still. I need you both for this. Alyssa, since you were the original grower of wilsons cock, I need you to mix some of your pussy juice into this cup full of my cum."

I quickly removed my clothes, revealing that same clit like penis I had been sporting for a few days. Sam laughed as he brought his attention back to the girls. "Amanda, suck on your friends clit. Now. Wilson, take that glass and catch whatever she spills out of herself."

I obliged. Amanda sucked hard on her friends updated and expanded clit, spending extra time massaging her friends massive new breasts with another hand massaging her friends feet. Within a minute, Alyssa was gushing with fluids. I caught as much as I could into that glass.

"Everyone stop," Sam demanded. "It's time to
Put an end to this once and for all."

Everyone in the room was naked:
-Alyssa, the once 5'2" innocent assistant of mine was now 6 feet tall with giant D breasts and a clit that was nearly 2 inches long and 1 inch wide. Earlier that day, Alyssa had a 10 inch cock, but was now a literal superwoman
-Amanda, the always super slutty best friend with an average body, was now a muscular fitness model type with an 11 inch mega cock; and all she wanted to do was use it
-I, with the same body I had always had, was stuck with a 2 inch penis, 3 inches smaller than usual
-Sam, the culprit behind everyone's changes, was a drop dead gorgeous babe with the best body I had ever seen three days ago. Now, she stood before me as a hunk of a man with a 14 inch penis that nearly touched the carpeted hotel room floor.

What happened next would change my life forever.

"W- now...drink!" Sam said.

I put the glass to my mouth, a little scared as to what would happen knowing the changes that just happened to Alyssa. As I took the first small sip of my "cocktail" in the glass, my wife, Rachel, walked through the front door wearing nothing but a towel.

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how to feel when I read about D cup boob expansion and mini gts and my initial reaction is "Well those wouldn't look all that big on a 6 ft women, shame she didn't grow bigger."

Man how times have changed... This is easily one of the kinkiest thing I've ever read. Grammar and overall presentation could be improved but I am anxiously waiting for the climax.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you all very much for the messages and feedback.

Regarding grammar, small appearance inconsistencies, and presentation slollpiness, I apologize. 100% of this story has been written from my phone either late at night or at work in my office. That's the best I can do while trying to pump this out as fast as I can.

I will do a better job with details and presentation on my next story. If you have some Ides for stories, message me and I'll incorprate into the next thing I write.

Until then, the final chapter will be out soon
Growr

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sam: Savior of Marraiges. Final chapter.
(This will be released as multiple posts)

Looking back at this crazy couple of days, seeing Rachel as she walked through the hotel room door that day was somewhat...comforting. Whatever deep hole I was in, whatever secret I thought I was keeping from my wife- it all felt better when I saw that mischievous grin on her face.

Hundreds of thoughts danced around in my head as a still naked Sam gave my wife a welcoming hug. "Right on time," Sam said.

Before I could speak, and with Amanda and Alyssa clearly confused, my wife spoke to me. "What are you waiting for, finish it Wilson!" Without any additional thought, I obliged. Like a 21 year old frat boy at a ratty bar, I gulped that drink down faster than a shot of my favorite tequila. There was some sort of excitement that filled the air- all eyes were on me, including my wife's.

Within seconds, I felt it. It was the most amazing feeling...ever. My pubes began to fall to the floor, almost one by one. In a knee-jerk type reaction, I quickly dropped my hands towards my crotch to feel exactly what it is that was happening to me. I made eye contact with Rachel and Sam, who clearly knew what was happening to me.

The slit on the head of my penis closed, making the penis I had been carrying appear much more clit like. My ball sack was becoming super tight, the skin pulling in so tight that It actually hurt a little bit. As i reached down, I suddenly realized that my testicles were gone! "Whoa!" I yelled.

Rachel still watched, her eyes fixated on me. She knew what was going to happen next.
With my pubes being gone, it was easily to decipher the changes that were still occurring. The skin surrounding my much more female like clit was starting to form itself into something that looked really familiar. I started to feel a watery-like substance trickling down my leg. The more I touched myself, the faster is streamed. It kept getting more and more sensitive until finally, the tingling stopped. I turned around to face the mirror, giving Amanda and Alyssa a full view of my new genitals.

"Holy shit, W! That's my pussy! What the..."

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never heard of smash words @lillywhite
I haven't really written (ever) but have been having so much fun with this. I've got it all figured out in my head, just need to finish typing it out on my phone. About 1/3 of it is actual off-the-cuff impulse thoughts!

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
I order books from barnes and noble daily (7 book a day junkie) and smashwords ( one word) publishes a lot of it. It is an internet publisher. Lots of the books tend to be either supper long 1000 + pgs or super short 15- 30 pgs. Most 1st time authors have a few free books but as their popularity grows they charge for them .99 to 4.99 depending on the word count. There is the option to have the books actualy printed and delivered by order but it takes 6-8 weeks and cost more than a hard back book. I have to LOVE it to request that. Congrats to doing this on a phone. It would drive me crazier than I already am, but I still have a flip phone ond don't even text my friends.