Sam: savior of marraiges (pe, female growth)

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@lillywhite didnt think that there was a market for twisted fantasies like mine, but thanks for the heads up! So I take it you would be a buyer for something crazy like this? Love it

Writing on my phone is the only way I can do something like this for privacy as I can't use my work or personal computers - Dont want my gf to find out either :)

I can't wait to finish this and write another one

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
Um yeah there is a market I spend 400.00 or so a month on erotic trash. But if you decide to publish you may need to use a personal computer or lap top. Its just creative writing why would your gf care. Especialy if its extra income. Bet you english teacher loved you.

Reactions: growr12

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alyssa's pussy juice and Sam's semen had basically turned me into W-lyssa - I was still me, but I now had Alyssa's gorgeous vagina. I didn't know what to say, but as I turned around to face Rachel again, she had dropped her towel.

With one finger in her mouth, and strutting a kinky stance, my wife finally spoke. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long!" Rachel had a penis, if you hadn't figured that part out yet. Not just any ordinary penis- Rachel was swinging MY dick around like a helicopter while motioning towards me. "How do I look Wilson? Does this little cock look familiar? Now you can finally know what it feels like when you used to fuck me....!"

"What the fuck is going on here!" I said, mainly speaking to my wife and Sam. "How does Rachel have that?? How the hell did she know we were here? Alyssa? Did you...or..Sam! Are you behind this?"

Before anyone else could speak, I fell to my knees. Pleasureful tingles tickled all over my body. It felt like I had just ran 10 miles in record time- my feet and legs had that numbing feeling of pins of needles, but in kind of a good way. I was losing control of my body. I had my first orgasm before I could even try and get angry and ask the proper on just what in the hell was happening. As my vagina began to shoot streams of fluid, my leg hair started to thin out and my butt tightened and rose. My legs were changing shape- shorter and more muscular. My feet shrank, becoming more and more female like. My toe nails were suddenly a dark blue, looking perfectly pedicured and the perfect shape. Being a normal guy with a foot fetish, my own feet suddenly made me orgasm again. Then, my chest began to expand. Nipples shot from my pecs and slowly turned a dark brown color. Aereola formed, almost the size of quarters, as tits continued to grow on my chest.

"What the fuck!" Alyssa said again. "Those are my tits!"

I was obviously becoming Alyssa, before her most recent growth spurt that left her 6 feet tall. I had become the person that I had been obsessing over for 8 years. But I couldn't Fuck her...my wife could.

"What is happening here?" Alyssa asked out loud as Amanda continued to massage her wet pussy and beautiful feet. Rachel was on the other side of the room getting her 5 inch cock hard, while Sam stood in front of her with his arms crossed waiting for Rachel to explain everything.

"Basically," Rachel started, "I am the person behind everything. Wilson and I have a shitty sex life. He thinks his dick isn't big enough, he is obsessed with cock size and being huge, and I have just been tired of it. Face it W, you have an average cock! Whatever ! I still love you for who you are...man up!"

Alyssa looked at me, mouth open wide, almost scolding me for lying through my teeth about having the monster cock I always wanted. For the first time, I was fucking embarrassed. Badly. I had been played.

"How did all of this happen? What about you, Sam? When you shrunk my cock by accident? That wasn't an accident was it?"

"Nope," Sam said. Before Sam continued, she morphed back into her regular body, which just made me wet again. She was so fucking hot! "Your wife called me, and that friend you were with that night, it was a total set up. Your wife wanted to punish you for basically giving up on using the cock you were given." Rachel looked on as Sam spoke, nodding her head in agreement. Her, or my, cock rock hard. "So we decided to shrink your cock. The plan was for you to come home with that tiny cock we gave you and see how you would react, but we had to call an audible when you went crazy and decided to manipulate your co worker! At that point, Rachel basically told me to let you be and see where this went. And here we are."

Alyssa and Amanda finally chimmed in.
"So what about us?" Amanda said. My body, my giant fucking penis. What do I do?"

"Sorry ladies. You are stuck in that body now. Embrace it. Wilson didn't do what he supposed to do- so Amanda, since you were the last to take the cum, that cock is yours. I'm sure you will be able to explain to your husband. And Alyssa, you are in good shape too. You have a beautiful Vagina and clit, a better body, it's just the new height you will have to explain. Blame Wilson.."

Surprisingly, everyone laughed and seemed to be ok with the permanent changes that were in store. Amanda and Alyssa decided that they would continue to please each other whenever they wanted. Alyssa's pussy was created in a way that it could take Sam/Amandas extreme monster cock. They both seemed just fine with their changes.

It took me a few minutes to understand why my wife would do this. Before I could really explain, my wife was about to show me what I had been missing for so long. With my 5 inch cock, Rachel jumped on top of me and put herself inside of me. Finally, the tables were turned. I can't really explain what it felt like, but being fucked is an amazing experience. It felt so different than being the one doing the actual fucking. Rachel kissed me, and for the first time in months, we were both happy. I came, and came again as my wife fucked me with her new cock. I sucked her cock until she came in my mouth. I was shocked at the amount of cum she was able to produce. Before I knew it, Sam, Alyssa, and Amanda had left the room.

Rachel caressed my forehead, kissing my gently. "I'm sorry W, I just had to do this to teach you a lesson. It's kind of nice having a cock though! It's much heavier than I thought it would be."

"I love this pussy too, damn it feels so good to have something inside of me. This is amazing. So do we stay like this or what? What's happening?"

"Oh no, hunny. You have no idea what's in store for us. Sam showed up as a man on purpose, and I know you have always had a thing for Alyssa. That drink you drank to grow the vagina, and the drink Sam made me during soccer practice while you were in here playing with Alyssa- it was created just for us. You and me- our sex life will never be the same!"

At that point, I started to feel my body coming back to me. I swallowed hard, ensuring all the semen from my wife's cock would go down my throat. Suddenly, my clit began to expand.....

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tuesday night I will post the last part.

Would like to start a new story this week too.
PM with any ideas/requests. Thanks for the comments. It is what keeps me coming back

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Final Chapter

I was still on my knees. Rachel still stood over me. Her penis still dangling in front of my face. I was so turned on that my wife had a cock beneath her legs. Even though her penis was the same penis I saw in the reflection in the mirror my entire life, I still enjoyed staring at it. Normally, I was addicted to looking at huge cocks. Fantasizing about them. Having one. Holding one. Feeling one.
All of that came true these last days. But now...at this very moment, I had no cock and I was horny over my wife's average five incher.
Things were clearly changing around here.

Rachel bent down and looked me in the eye. "W, its about to happen. Say goodbye to that clit that you borrowed from Alyssa. It sure did feel good to fuck! Too bad you never got to have any of that pussy."

Before I could reach down to feel my wet insides one more time, my slit and hole had already finished filling up. My clit continued to expand. Thicker and longer, easily approaching two inches. Having had similar feelings before, I braced for more. I curled my pedicured toes in the air, catching a glimpse of them with my peripheral vision and getting bigger as I remembered how sexy they looked when I changed earlier. I let out a moan. Rachel put my toes into her mouth and sucked on them. My chest started to deflate. Muscle began forming while my thick nipples slowly shrinking - turning a pale pink color when they finally stopped. Hair began forming on my chest, sprouting up in little inch increments. Rachel kissed me. Slowly. Her hand began to to roam down to crotch area. Hair was still forming around my waist and belly button. Another deep breathe. I felt my pussy explode in power as two more inches spurt out from me. Rachel began to stroke me, almost matching Rachel's dick inch for inch. I felt myself getting stronger. My arms grew and my feet grew, the polish was only barely visible after my toes went through their spurt. I moaned louder. Pectoral muscles expanding, bringing us closer together, Rachel kissed me again. She kept stroking, faster and faster. I felt my head hit the carpet as i lost control again. Lying flat on by back, Rachel got on top of me. The first thing I thought to do was put that cock in my mouth. I took her cock in my hand, feeling its prominent heart beat as it pulsated. As I reached for it, it started to appear farther and farther away. Rachel glazed deep into my eyes with that same guilty smirk. Her penis was shrinking, fast. She closed her eyes and felt her pussy come back to her, wetter than ever. It happened so fast. Rachel was back - dumping pussy juice all over me as she crouched over me. I swallowed, gulped, and swallowed some more. Rachel moaned in pleasure, shoving three fingers inside of her as she continued to gush. "AHHHHHH!" Rachel screamed, shaking in orgasm. I loved my wife's pussy, but never did I feel like this. I wanted to fuck her so badly - regardless of what size dick I had in my pants. I got ready to take control of the situation.

Suddenly, Rachel stood up. "Stop there hun, you aren't done yet."
"I dont care!" i told her. "I have to fuck you n....". I stopped and fell back as an extremely powerful burst came through me. Luckily, the bed braced my fall as I crashed backwards. After the power I felt earlier when my cock was coming back to me, I suddenly felt weak now. I began sweating as my mind got doozy. This was nothing I had felt before. Rachel just watched with excitement, knowingly exactly what was happening. I was terrified, thinking that Rachel and Sam were still messing with me or traumatizing me for something. Payback, or whatever. She winked at me as I let out a scream. She put her hand over my mouth and made the "shhh" face with her other hand as she placed her pointer finger against her mouth - begging me to keep quiet.

I felt something begin to crawl out of me. Rachel bent down over me. With both hands behind her back, she licked my cock head with her tongue. I felt tingles all over my body, but was still too hazy to know what was happening. All I know is that Rachel had my penis in her mouth, and I felt like I was high on something.

Rachel dropped my cock head from her mouth and began to play with my balls. I stressed my asshole, puckering with pleasure and she started to lick them. "Come on W...let it happen! Why are you resiting this!" Rachel flopped them back and forth, changing from massaging them to sucking them. Suddenly, she gasped! "YES W! Thats it!" I grunted as my balls grew - doubling in size within seconds. "Thats my man! Keep going!" She leaned back down to put my balls back in her mouth, slurping and licking as I lye there in pleasure. Another growth spurt hit me. I felt my cock stuck on something. I could feel it expanding earlier, but it had stopped once Rachel started sucking on my balls. Smashing up against her cheek, my cock was ready to explode but had no where to go. "Oh my W! Wait until you see yourself!"

I jumped from the bed and ran straight for the mirror, falling flat on my face as soon as my feet hit the floor. My new weight had totally thrown me off. I was still completely out of it and had no idea how to even stand up. Rachel helped me to my feet, placing me in front of the mirror. What I saw was, and to this day is, the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Holy...ho...holy...s....sh....holy shi....HOLY SHIT!!!!' I finally made out as I was able to open my eyes.

Not only did I have the body of a decently fit 30 year old with a minimal amount of belly fat, I had a wrist thick cock that was hanging about 8 inches from my thick black bush. To make things even better, my balls were easily the biggest balls I had ever seen. They looked like two olympic gold medals dangling between my legs, twice the size of a ritz cracker.

"I can't believe we've finally done it," Rachel said. "You have the dick I have always wanted, you have the dick YOU have always wanted, and you get to put it inside of this wet pussy whenever you want."

Rachel threw herself on me again and begged me to suck on her pussy. I obliged as I submerged my face into her sopping wet pussy lips. Licking and licking and licking, i circled around her clit for minutes. I got more and more turned on the wetter and wetter my wife became. "Im coming!!!! Dont stop!" Rachel begged me. "PLEASE! SUCK...RIGHT....THEEEEEEEEEERRRRE!" Rachel came, and came again, and again. Screaming, Digging her nails into the bed. Stuffing my head deeper and deeper into her pussy. She grabbed my hair and moved my head with it - moving it in circles around her pussy. She continued coming, shooting loads and loads of pussy juice down my throat, soaking the bed.

I felt another spurt in me. I picked Rachel up and threw her back down onto the bed. I towered over her as she continued playing with herself. I closed my eyes and visualized my growth. I pictured myself expanding beyond measure. I placed my huge balls into my hands while I took another deep breathe. I opened my eyes to Rachels mouth moving closer and closer to my cock. Her eyes open wide. "I LOVE THIS THING" she yelled. I looked back down at my cock and smiled - it was now easily 12 inches long - and it was still soft. I wagled back and forth, watching my new huge monster cock move from side to side between my legs. It was my proudest moment to date. For once, my wife craved me. She kept reaching, both hands, for my cock as it kept growing. I quickly snatched it away from her - placing it into my own mouth with ease. I wanted me just as bad as my wife wanted me. I was growing a new cock, and growing a new obsession with it.

If Rachel couldn't have me, she could have herself. She plunged her entire fist into her cunt in hopes of preparing for me. I tasted my precum, a mixture of salty and sweet. I pulsated again, making my cock expand in thickness and blood poured through. I had to lift my head a bit in order to take in the cock that was growing inside of me. I dipped back down, trying to take as much of my new monster cock as I could. The wetness of my mouth felt so good on my dick, nothing like anything else I had done yet with this new cock. More precum oozed from my cock. The next growth spurt was too much as my cock became rock hard. I choked as it grew and the monster fell from my mouth. Standing straight out, my cock landed inches from Rachel's face who sat away from against the headboard while she continued to play with her wet pussy.

My hard cock looked like a commercial grade water faucet - and was easily 15 inches long.
Rachel let out a moan - grabbed me - and shoved me inside of her.
I was set - my new life was beginning, and my marriage was saved.

Reactions: Daddio

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
growr12 omg the last story was simply too fun! there were a few things I thought of for the last story that could be really interesting and strange at the same time:

What if Alyssa and Amanda's story develops? What happens to them and do they become sex freaks living out wild fantasies with each other?

What if the cock growing out of the women was just clit-centric and they could keep their vaginas? No balls, just lake major futa-cock but still have pussies so they could get fucked and give themselves head at the same time? (I wondered about the last story, and thought "what if one of the girls with a massive cock still retained her pussy, and got fucked by Sam, and the girl was sucking herself off at the same time...and then Sam came in her while she came in her own mouth...what kind of crazy magic would happen then?")

I also thought about W and Alyssa giving her new cock fellatio at the same time and her cumming in both their mouths together, what would have happened if TWO of them drank magic semen at the same time???

I don't know, I don't have many ideas for something totally different, your transformation fantasy was so well played, sir! I just have ideas for similar things but different sex acts and activities ;)

Reactions: growr12