Say Something Nice About The Lady Above You.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since I don't have anyone to praise, I would like to say T&J is a unique person. She is beautiful on the inside and out. She makes a difference in my world everyday when she posts here.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tight and juicy already got her accolades from me so I'm going to skip up above her and give props to Enid for being the single most youngest looking person I've ever seen for her age. I don't know what she uses on her face to look so Angelic year after year I want to know her Secret.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The woman above is one of the strongest women I’ve met. She has the heart of a warrior and she knows she’s about to do battle again. She also knows she has a clan of women behind her to strengthen her, encourage her, love her and see her through anything she needs to go through. She will never be alone. This is for TnJ.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@LaFemme is everyone's favorite auntie. She is womanhood taken to the level of deification. She is wrought iron artwork, hammered and shaped by the crucible of life, gaining dimension and strength along with beauty. When she isn't here, I'm not sure why I am. She speaks hugs and kisses to life. She is an epic poem, sagacious and nuanced. She lives love. She is Grace alive. She is Wonder Woman. The world is better because she was born. There's more love, more life, more safety. She is the stalwart defender of the oppressed. We are lucky to know her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@AlteredEgo your words drip off the tongue like honey.

You are amazingly beautiful. Your honesty is unsurpassed.
@Tattooed Goddess , I am pleased to have an opportunity to praise you. You are always yourself. You are a gleaming example, as classic and bright as the top of the Chrysler Building, of what is possible through knowledge and love of self. You are a force. No, you are the unstoppable Force, AND the immovable object. You always come back to center. Even if your center is left of center. No. Matter. What.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I lived in TG's head for 10 minutes I would know the universe! Younger and wiser than me and makes me feel like an immature virgin!

Every time I read one of her posts my mine becomes expanded that much more! Maybe you would help me color my hair? That might be the secret to her awesomeness!!

If I lived in TG's head for 10 minutes I would know the universe! Younger and wiser than me and makes me feel like an immature virgin!

Every time I read one of her posts my mine becomes expanded that much more! Maybe you would help me color my hair? That might be the secret to her awesomeness!!

You have the patience and capacity to be polite much more than I do, and it's a trait I highly respect. You're so mellow when I want to throw things at people (or throw the person) on here...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fade is one of the most loyal and tenacious women I know. Once you’re in - you’re in. She never gives up, never gives in. She is the possessor of our LPSG database and historical record. We were lost without you!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know that we men are bad at following simple orders, so instead of saying something nice about just Miss LaFemme. I want to say that all of the poster above, who comprise a huge chunk of the sisterhood that we affectionately call the women of LPSG; are special to the moon and back. ( this includes a few who have not posted yet )