Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There have been similar discussions about this before in various forms, but I thought to do my thing in a separate thread here...

I've had a bunch of decent experiences under my belt over the past few years... ;) Yet, honestly, I still feel quite reserved about it all and find it hard to openly speaking things out loud, especially to people close to me... almost as if there's a barrier in my mouth that blocks it all from coming it out.

And only today really have found myself able to say out loud (not in a message hiding behind a screen)... "I like big cocks". I know it's simple enough, but it felt like some kind of big achievement... to the point I was even proud of myself.

It was curious (from the outside looking in) that for someone who's had experience like me to perceive such simple thing as an accomplishment. Anyone else had a similar happening?

--- a little bit of relevant background for those interested ---
I've only been exploring my sexuality openly for the past 5 or so years, thanks to the relationship I came into and my open minded and very sexual partner. Before that I didn't even like sex, let alone openly talk about it or feel comfortable with the topic even. I've been brought up in a very closed off and conservative way, so the idea that it's something to hide and not feel proud of has been almost ingrained in me. Hence, just making a simple statement as above was a big deal.

nedley

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Totally understand in my own way. For me it was about being comfortable with myself and my preferences. My ex wasn't comfortable with talking or exploring too much sexually. After we split I met others who made me good about myself enough to be open and explore. The moment you can express things like that out loud are hugely liberating.

Reactions: TamaraTrue

thekittyau

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Totally understand in my own way. For me it was about being comfortable with myself and my preferences. My ex wasn't comfortable with talking or exploring too much sexually. After we split I met others who made me good about myself enough to be open and explore. The moment you can express things like that out loud are hugely liberating.

Yes, nedley... liberating is what I was looking for. Especially knowing the person (or people) you've said it to don't place judgement on you or feel in any way emotional about it... well, other than happy that you're expressing yourself freely about something that makes you feel good.

Reactions: namwera51

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand how it can be liberating to discover and become comfortable with your sexuality and admit to yourself and your partner/partners what you like. I can also understand how it can be liberating to be comfortable enough to talk to other people about it should it be necessary. But I don't think I quite understand the need to actually say it out loud to people you aren't intimately involved with.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no trouble saying whats on my mind or what I like or dislike etc. But dont really see the point in telling out loud I like big cocks. But good for you :)

Reactions: BigBen

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And only today really have found myself able to say out loud (not in a message hiding behind a screen)... "I like big cocks". I know it's simple enough, but it felt like some kind of big achievement... to the point I was even proud of myself.

Hallelujah, Sister. Spread the word.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's a way to say that without people here taking it completely the wrong way. In my posts here I've been pretty honest that if a guy has a little extra there I feel it's a bonus. But if you say "I like big penises" there's a lot of people here who think you said "huge or get out." In other words, they think in black and white. For me, it can have benefits especially right off the bat if a guy is a little bigger, but if you have chemistry and get to know each other physically, before long it's really not a factor. And THAT is the nuance that gets lost here, and is why I won't make the simple declaration suggested in this thread.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's a way to say that without people here taking it completely the wrong way. In my posts here I've been pretty honest that if a guy has a little extra there I feel it's a bonus. But if you say "I like big penises" there's a lot of people here who think you said "huge or get out." In other words, they think in black and white. For me, it can have benefits especially right off the bat if a guy is a little bigger, but if you have chemistry and get to know each other physically, before long it's really not a factor. And THAT is the nuance that gets lost here, and is why I won't make the simple declaration suggested in this thread.

God forbid anyone takes someone declaring they like big cocks on a web site called Large Penis Support Group completely the wrong way, how dare they.
Because after all we're all lining up to join the SPSG(Small Penis Support Group).
:eek:

C.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a lot of sympathy for you. I think people are way more conformist than they realize and that means that they often have trouble admitting what really does it for them, even when it comes to admitting it to themselves. I'm glad you are comfortable stating your preferences at least to yourself and online.

Likewise, it took me for ever to really admit I thought hairy pussies were the hottest and that womens' assholes looked better unbleached. But whatever, almost everyone thinks otherwise these days. I also, for all my dominant traits, really prefer super strong, super smart women. For me the idea of dominating a woman who already appears dominated by life really is not appealing. But dominating a fire breathing dragon is about the best thing ever. I wish I had embraced all of this much, much earlier in life!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had an issue with speaking out about my likes and dislikes. I get paid for doing just that.

I've had a few very close friends (and family) tell me I might be a bit too outspoken and honest. Diplomacy takes a back seat when I am trying to correct or prevent a problem.

But I can still tell someone to go to hell in three paragraphs. The usually reply asking for directions. I'm that sweet.

Yes, I like big ones, too. Well, one big one, anyway, the one that belongs to me.

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hopefully, you didn't just suddenly announce it while you were at a supermarket checkout or ordering a coffee at Starbucks ;)

I suspect you're not unusual, by the way, in feeling a bit awkward saying things like that out loud...

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand this... I thought it was default to prefer a big one, unless said otherwise. It would really make me turn my head if a woman said she liked small cocks though :p

Paige98

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

My story is very similar to kitty's. In fact it is one reason I came here, so I could understand this new sexuality and chat honestly and openly about it. I didn't feel the need to pronounce my love of big cocks out loud, but admitting it to myself and close friends was very liberating.

However, I do also agree with Tactful Gal. I completely see size as a bonus. I do not need or require size. It's so much more about the man and the connection. Why can't it be both? Why must it be seen as so black and white? If we feel we must edit ourselves on here, there's a problem!

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A woman liking a REALLY BIG Cock/Dick is not a shocking proclamation. We all have our preferences and you should never feel obligated to explain why you prefer one over the other. The bigger challenge will be finding a big cock. We tend to fall in love first, then sleep with that person, our preferences be damned.