Saying it out loud... "I like big cocks"

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been similar discussions about this before in various forms, but I thought to do my thing in a separate thread here...

I've had a bunch of decent experiences under my belt over the past few years... ;) Yet, honestly, I still feel quite reserved about it all and find it hard to openly speaking things out loud, especially to people close to me... almost as if there's a barrier in my mouth that blocks it all from coming it out.

And only today really have found myself able to say out loud (not in a message hiding behind a screen)... "I like big cocks". I know it's simple enough, but it felt like some kind of big achievement... to the point I was even proud of myself.

It was curious (from the outside looking in) that for someone who's had experience like me to perceive such simple thing as an accomplishment. Anyone else had a similar happening?

--- a little bit of relevant background for those interested ---
I've only been exploring my sexuality openly for the past 5 or so years, thanks to the relationship I came into and my open minded and very sexual partner. Before that I didn't even like sex, let alone openly talk about it or feel comfortable with the topic even. I've been brought up in a very closed off and conservative way, so the idea that it's something to hide and not feel proud of has been almost ingrained in me. Hence, just making a simple statement as above was a big deal.

I would love to hear of your experiences :)

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's something about saying "I like big cocks" that isn't the same as "I like big butts and I can not lie."

I'll say it on here or appropriate forums, but if I was to talk to a sexual partner or boyfriend, I will never say it to them, and even if they tried to get me to say it, I still won't say it. In my mind I know what I like, but I know if I say it, its just going to end up in a whole huge conversation about size with my partner, and they will twist my words around, try get me in trouble, and then things get weird.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if my girlfriend has every actually said that exact thing to me but I will say that I got red in the face when we were at TOGOs and she kept telling the guy that the sandwich was not a foot long and the dude kept looking at me.....:mad::eek:

There have been similar discussions about this before in various forms, but I thought to do my thing in a separate thread here...

I've had a bunch of decent experiences under my belt over the past few years... ;) Yet, honestly, I still feel quite reserved about it all and find it hard to openly speaking things out loud, especially to people close to me... almost as if there's a barrier in my mouth that blocks it all from coming it out.

And only today really have found myself able to say out loud (not in a message hiding behind a screen)... "I like big cocks". I know it's simple enough, but it felt like some kind of big achievement... to the point I was even proud of myself.

It was curious (from the outside looking in) that for someone who's had experience like me to perceive such simple thing as an accomplishment. Anyone else had a similar happening?

I've only been exploring my sexuality openly for the past 5 or so years, thanks to the relationship I came into and my open minded and very sexual partner. Before that I didn't even like sex, let alone openly talk about it or feel comfortable with the topic even. I've been brought up in a very closed off and conservative way, so the idea that it's something to hide and not feel proud of has been almost ingrained in me. Hence, just making a simple statement as above was a big deal.

Yeah, where where you 25 something years ago :) :)

Aussie women were only interested in cuppuccinos and Pizza Huts back then :)

They loved the cock though....in the back of a Panel Van.

I have never had an issue with speaking out about my likes and dislikes. I get paid for doing just that.

I've had a few very close friends (and family) tell me I might be a bit too outspoken and honest. Diplomacy takes a back seat when I am trying to correct or prevent a problem.

But I can still tell someone to go to hell in three paragraphs. The usually reply asking for directions. I'm that sweet.

Yes, I like big ones, too. Well, one big one, anyway, the one that belongs to me.

Usually my opinions are not, or never personal, likes, dislikes. I speak my mind too...........Yet......What is the difference here?

I can live with being an individual Arsehole.

Last edited by a moderator:

chantelle34d

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never had a problem saying it out loud. I'll never forget being at a party and going up to my girlfriend's boyfriend at the time. She had told me how big he was and offered to line me up with him. I had had a couple drinks so I walked over to him looked up at him and said, "Marsha tells me you have a huge cock." He was embarrassed so I continued. I told him not be be embarrassed. " Marsha offered to get me some of your cock for my birthday so now I want to collect." I was alone so I went home with the two of them. We headed for the bedroom pronto. I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his pants. He was wearing a thong but I could tell his cock was really big. I pulled it out and it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had had some big ones but this was a monster, and he was white. Something was working right because I watched in amazement as it got hard and at full strength it was mammoth. I stood up and took my skirt and pantyhose off and then my blouse. I had on some sexy underwear which he liked. Anyway, the three of us got into bed. Marsha started stroking his cock while I watched then she pushed me over on my back and asked if I was wet enough. I told her I was so then she told her boyfriend to get on me and start putting his cock in me. It was so big I expected it to hurt but it didn't. I love having cocks in me but this baby was something else again. To my shock he shoved the whole thing in me, going very slowly. I wrapped my legs around him and he started slowly pumping me to my first orgasm. After a few minutes he pulled out and told me he was going to join a rubber. Marsha had one and helped him get it on. Then I was in for the ride of my life. He started pumping slowly and started increasing the pace. Pretty soon he was pounding away like I had never been fucked before. Then he puled out, flipped me over and put his cock in my from behind so he could get in as deep as possible. He started pounding away and at one point I heard Marsha say to me "hold on. when he cums its like a volcano exploding." She was right. He came like a volcano and once he started so did I. After he pulled out of me and rolled over on his back. I took the rubber off him and sucked the head of his cock. He then sort of relaxed. I was still horny and so was Marsha so she came over to my side and we started making out and ended up doing 69 to finish each other off. I told her I wanted him for my birthday, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and every other holiday and I return I'd go down on her whenever she wanted. It worked.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...only today really have found myself able to say out loud (not in a message hiding behind a screen)... "I like big cocks". I know it's simple enough, but it felt like some kind of big achievement... to the point I was even proud of myself. ... Hence, just making a simple statement as above was a big deal.

The adult comic I did over 22 years ago (a few pages are in my "photos" at my page here) had a lot to do with women being able to "shout it from the rooftops" that they liked big dicks, and to be able to express it openly. There has been some progress since then, but not as much as I had anticipated.

Yes, nedley... liberating is what I was looking for. Especially knowing the person (or people) you've said it to don't place judgement on you or feel in any way emotional about it... well, other than happy that you're expressing yourself freely about something that makes you feel good.

Makes me feel small and i hate u

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll say it on here or appropriate forums, but if I was to talk to a sexual partner or boyfriend, I will never say it to them, and even if they tried to get me to say it, I still won't say it. In my mind I know what I like, but I know if I say it, its just going to end up in a whole huge conversation about size with my partner, and they will twist my words around, try get me in trouble, and then things get weird.

I'm sure this is the unspoken truth about relationships in general. Not only about cock size with men, but every insecurity we're all burdened with. We love our partners, imperfections and all, but why mention the imperfections. When questioned about a flaw, we say it's perfect the way it is. Why? Because wet love our partner and either just simply overlook the flaw or think it's just not worth getting into hurty feelings.

Unfortunately we all see right through that, or at least convince ourselves we do and delude ourselves into mistrusting the other person, and then things get weird.

Women have a fuck ton of insecurities, men have one or two. Money being the second.

The other thing too about being honest about size preference is that guys, insecure guys, will just think you have a big pussy. Why that's such a stigma I don't know

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure this is the unspoken truth about relationships in general. Not only about cock size with men, but every insecurity we're all burdened with. We love our partners, imperfections and all, but why mention the imperfections. When questioned about a flaw, we say it's perfect the way it is. Why? Because wet love our partner and either just simply overlook the flaw or think it's just not worth getting into hurty feelings.

Not everyone loves their partner in spite of their imperfections. There's plenty of people that love them all the more for them.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My girlfriend was in such like you. Not so much conservative background, but afraid to say out lout she preferred larger penis because the term size queen is still pejorative. I also think a woman expressing such a preference may be threatening to many men because it exposes their own insecurity about their manhood. But seeing a woman own her preference is quite amazing!

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
1 I think I must be weird. I find literotica gets me rock hard damn near instantly AND i get lots of precum but with I don't get rock hard and I don't get any precum. I'm a guy.... dafuq?

Odds are if I like someone I won't notice any imperfection. Like I'm literally blind to them. I cannot see them. The opposite is true too. Even a "10/10", if she acts like a complete dick, I'm going to see everyone of her flaws and very soon she will grow ugly. If I see her often enough and I really like her, an average girl can easily look like a sexy goddess (I'd describe them as cute/adorable... but women seem to hate that description, D: my go to word for the most attractive women) Also sometimes physical "flaws" can become a bonuses. With that said I also have to say this. Some of the things I genuinely prefer will contradict each other. Like it'd be so much simpler to say I like tits, rather than small or big... because I love them both. ( I like in between too, I like being in between too ;D ) I like tiny little asses and HUGE ASSES, I like slender and curvy. Petite and Tall. etc etc. Some things are case by case basis. I may not generally prefer overweight women BUT there are women that are overweight out there in this world that I have found to be 13/10. Like they are soosososo sexy. It has nothing to do with their personality, I'm talking about pure aesthetics. I think people tend to forget it can be a case by case basis. With the correct set of variables falling with in a certain parameter, a "flaw" can evolve into a preference.

Personally i'm not an asshat that would shame/crucify a woman/women for preferring big dicks (or bigger than my own). I'd rather just suffer in silence than make someone feel bad for something they shouldn't feel bad for in the first place.
You can label me insecure IDC but No woman who has ever met me will ever know about my insecurity. If it's poisonous to me and it can certainly be poisonous to others. For me this applies to any and all insecurities I have.
I'm pretty much trash and scum of the earth when I judge myself. I don't really judge others that harshly unless I think their actions warrant it. (most of society will agree with what actions I'm talking about)
With that said. I think it's still important for women to share their preferences. I don't think they should keep them in the dark. It does nothing but make them feel bad and make the insecure feel even worse when you try to hide it. Hiding your preference to spare someone's feelings can sometimes be short sighted.

at 7x5.5 I feel like I'm in this vague category. where I'm "big" but not that big. So I'm left wondering am I ideal or less than/more than ideal. That fear of worse to be, is such a pain in the ass. :D It wouldn't be bad if my mind latched on to the positive aspect of the unknown... but sadly it doesn't. It latches on to the worst part of it IMO. I guess it benefits girls for me to feel this way. I'll work 4x harder than I would if I felt awesome, like to compensate. :D not to say I wouldn't work hard in the first place, but still.

Lastly I wonder if big dicks are top in the 10, but they didn't put it in there in an attempt to spare men's egos.

Last edited: