Saying NO to a big cock.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by crazyforthickness, Mar 22, 2013.

1. crazyforthickness

Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

2. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Sad but true. Bud of mine, married, has 11.5. He only gets vaginal penetration...1-3 times a year from happy housewife. She provides unlimited BJs all year. He is happy but frustrated.

3. Call_Me_Daddy

Call_Me_Daddy New Member

One of my best friends was single for almost 12yrs because women considered it way too large. Woman would see his penis and tell him to fuck off, try it out and leave in the middle of sex, or let him finish but never have anything to do with him after that. I actually heard a woman to tell him to cut his penis in half if he wanted to have sex with her again.

4. gmannen

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I can imagine some women will get second thoughts seeing a very big cock. She would need to rely on him not going too hard and she may not know that she will probably be able to adapt to his size even if he's big?

5. B_cutcurved

B_cutcurved New Member

I dated a girl for a while who sometimes wouldn't be in the mood for sex and she told me it was because I was too big. But she was crazy petite...she'd often go for blowjobs instead, luckily she was really good haha.

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

Methinks
    Actually
    Not

7. TheBestYouCan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    First word of OP's post.. "Ladies"

Result: Nothing but male posts.

Win?

Betty_Cocker likes this.
  8. Betty_Cocker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises. :tongue:

(Besides, men's responses are way more entertaining to read.) :smile:

9. 11ish

11ish New Member

Albums:
    Got turned down right before boot camp. She undid my pants, reached down and said"what do you think your doing with that? Cause its not me"

10. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well....my brother knew a guy in college who was still a virgin at graduation. But not for lack of trying! Three women attempted but couldn't even get him in! :wink: :biggrin1:

In my own case--which probably doesn't count because it involves my wife--she developed a physical situation that makes it very difficult to accommodate me.

11. Betty_Cocker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

yeah, wives probably don't count, coz we deny our husbands, like... all the time... if it's not one physical situation it's another "Not tonight dear, I have a headache." :rolleyes:

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Nope..never heard women complain of big cocks, ever.. but very small ones yes and most complaining their men wanting too much sex and a few of them complaining their men not want sex as much they want..and that was it.

Now there are women who do not enjoy much sex or get any pleasure from it anyways and will not want much of it with any penis size.

13. D_cyd03czx

D_cyd03czx New Member

Yeah, been turned down twice. The one girl said to me 'I'm sorry, but I'm just not that big a girl'

14. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Albums:
    I have said "no" before, and I'm still married to him. It's not because I wasn't in the mood, but more that I knew I wouldn't be able to do everything he might want to do. OK, that sounds strange, I know. Let's say when I say "no" it means everything but intercourse.

15. crazyforthickness

I guess I just couldn't imagine rejecting a guy because he was too big. I'm always in awe of a huge penis :)

16. B_xkalidreams

B_xkalidreams New Member

same here...its like looking at the scariest roller coaster at a theme park...either youre going to ride or run....but im a RIDER.:)

Maxxjulien likes this.
  17. D_Snotty_Spooger

D_Snotty_Spooger New Member

never heard this before, it's usually the electricity bill or im on bf3 too much lol

18. Billy Dee

Billy Dee New Member

Albums:
    Yes I have had vaginal intercourse rejected several times but I got a good bj out of it and she got licked too :)

19. bigstickproblems

bigstickproblems New Member

Albums:
    I've been turned down by every potential partner except one, and I put a ring on her finger. She took a few years to build up the courage, and up til very recently, she was only physically able to have vaginal intercourse a couple times a week. She was always very accommodating, and gave out oral like it was going out of style. With some help from the boards, we have almost daily vaginal intercourse (and she still gives oral like it's going out of style ;-] ) but in high school, all of the girls knew that my dick was really big, and would try to get involved. They all changed their tunes when they found out how big I really am, refusing to give as much as a handjob. Bitches lol.

20. Dougs88

Dougs88 New Member

Albums:
    I've been turned down a few times but all but one we at least enjoyed each other in some manner.