novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
First word of OP's post.. "Ladies"

Result: Nothing but male posts...

Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises. :tongue: ...

Speaking as a Member, and not as a Mod, these pretty much sum up my issues with the "Ask a ___" forums.

The site is touted as a "community", yet we segregate it into us/them with this rabidly defended sectionalization.

freddy909

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a Big World and there are dicks that would outlarge me like i have a dwarf penis. now i dont Think that any guy should have a problem to put his dick inside a girl (but ofcourse maybe not be able to put inside his whole dick cuz of the length) and i Think that 99% of the storys told on this thread can be bullshit cuz no one of the cocks i see here is at an impressive size, including mine.

and yes, i dont Think many Girls at all could Deep throat mandingo and tony Duncan. but a 9x6 is possible to deepthroat if ur very very skilled

Reactions: bs8bi6 and Heat

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises.

They can also tell stories about the time they caught a fish THISSSSS big.

8x7beardo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most recently was a 41 year old latina who tried, but backed out. We broke up because she felt like she wouldn't be able to satisfy me, at least thats what she said.
My sisters college roommate couldn't take it and called off a summer fling because she was training to be a cop and said she needed to run and she couldn't ever run right after my cock. (She never did manage to get me more than half in)
Former co-worker (she was married) tried but after we struggled to get the head in she said that she'd never be able to go back to her husband without him noticing how loose she was. I maintained that it wasn't a permanent thing, but she was worried.

Its the problem with being bigger than a 16oz redbull I guess.

8x7beardo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you want to fuck a married co-worker?!

Sounds like a recipe for having her husband shoot the place up.

I never said I was an angel. Besides, I was too big for her, so sex never happened. On the plus side, she was incredibly sweet and very very pretty.

D

deleted628208

Turned down? Almost. I've had to do some serious convincing and persuading on several occasions, though. I've gotten stopped, mid-intercourse, on numerous occasions due to soreness. I guess all the foreplay, lube and cautiousness in the world just isn't enough for some women. Sometimes too big is just... too big. *sigh* :(

Reactions: Spikeybrown

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

Not sure why someone would, especially if they wanted their relationship to work. I am sure some women can't handle it. It's not a trait I look for but it is definitely a pleasant surprise and I am not disappointed if there is more.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know two married women who stopped having sex with their husbands quite early in the marriages because their husbands cocks were too big and hurt them too much .
Some women's vaginas are much tighter than others , perhaps with much more foreplay and lubrication the women might have found the sex more comfortable .
Long penises can bash the ovaries causing a lot of pain .

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know two married women who stopped having sex with their husbands quite early in the marriages because their husbands cocks were too big and hurt them too much.

Why bother getting married? Are the hubbies ok with this or just frustrated? I'm not saying sex is everything in a relationship and I'm sure they love each other, but sexual incompatibility is a major reason for divorce (and infidelity). Plus, I don't know the dynamics of their relationship but at face value it seems odd.

Locust_Commander84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just look down, say "NO!", and it all works out easy for me. No hard feelings. :tongue:

As far as sex goes, only anal as never been on the table/refused by anyone for me, but my number of sex partners is fairly low.

PhoenixInvictus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually just look down, say "NO!", and it all works out easy for me. No hard feelings. :tongue:

As far as sex goes, only anal as never been on the table/refused by anyone for me, but my number of sex partners is fairly low.

Judging by your pics,it's hard to believe that your number of sex partners is low, lol