Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that he had to have special track shorts ordered because his dick would flop out of them and hung lower than the shorts covered.
Track shorts of liners in them or else you would be seeing many guys flopping in the wind as they ran by.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no doubt this occurs, but I think it's almost certainly much rarer than one might believe from reading here. I'm not promiscuous but I'm not a newbie either and I've never been with a guy who was either too big or too small for it to work. Most guys are within a range.

ROGUISH75

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 8 x 6 so in no way huge, just bigger than average.

I've never been turned down in any way. Some nervousness for anal etc but by the time we get to that they trust me

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, gotta agree with Lady on this one. Doubt there are any men out there SOOOOO huge that a woman won't even try. Just completely dismiss the entire man because he's too big? Naw...

A chuckle...or something equivalent "wow" is the most I've gotten, but never a sense of fright that caused a woman to completely dismiss me....but then again I may be just an average sized guy.

Hey!! First honest man on LPSG! Can you give this guy a toaster!!??:biggrin1:

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

thainoo

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

I only say no for small ones :biggrin1:

Reactions: deleted515036

D_ccz03abq

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally have had women say no purely from the idea that I have a large penis without seeing it, let alone the ones who see it and say no, or see it, try it, then say no. Plus I have several female friends who have said they have told guys no because they have giant penises. The penises were either too big or they're vaginas were too small to accommodate the large penis without a lot of work that took the fun out of sex. So they offer blow jobs instead. Which blow jobs are great, but it's not the same.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no doubt this occurs, but I think it's almost certainly much rarer than one might believe from reading here. I'm not promiscuous but I'm not a newbie either and I've never been with a guy who was either too big or too small for it to work. Most guys are within a range.

This. So this.

Reactions: deleted515036

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I ... have never been so astounded by the size of one that I would consider walking away from it in 'mid flow'.
I just can't imagine how big one would have to be to even think of doing that and I doubt that there are any that huge. ...To conclude, i would suggest that any women who walked away from someone because of the size of the dick had another reason or most guys who claim that this has happened are talking BS.

Nope. There are women who would and do walk away mid-stream from sex because of cock size. In my case, it happened with an ex but not because I was too big but because I hadn't had sex in almost a year and had so little blood flow, it was not springing into full erection. We were naked, on my bed, making out, I was erect but not fully engorged, and she sat up suddenly after just a few minutes, and put her clothes back on, and stood up.
"Huh? What are you doing?" I asked, totally baffled.
In the most disappointed tone of voice and disappointed facial expression I had ever heard or seen, she whined, "YOU USED TO BE SO HUGE." And walked out of my room.
I have no doubt whatsoever that it was the cock size and nothing else that drove her, based on many other things.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I just couldn't imagine rejecting a guy because he was too big. I'm always in awe of a huge penis :)

Maybe you wouldn't, but I'm sure you can understand why some women would. I've never had this happen either, and I think guys who are big enough to create a problem are probably not that common but I think anyone with a vagina can imagine the mechanics of the problem.

jquest4406

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I always love the "Size doesn't matter" statement from my wife...we then did a fantasy she had wanted to do (sex with 2 men)...so after we searched I happened onto a gent who was very big - 10 to 11 inches and 7 in girth....our age...sane - that night was sobering for me (yes entertaining but sobering) literally hours of sex with her having orgasm after orgasm....not something I experienced...we had booked one night and I extended the stay....for round 2. She is not interested in repeating it - I think she feels she hurt my feelings...their not as it is out of my control (I have 6)..anyway it is a weird game she plays...lol

yd2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife told me wow and who knew you were hung. Now I'm even bigger and I'd pretty difficult for her but she still says she enjoys it!