Saying No To A Big Cock.

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

Yeah I'm with you!!! If we are at the point where I trust you enough to get naked with you, I'm going to give it my best shot to ride that thing.

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first two girls with whom I would've had my first sexual experience rejected me because my cock wouldn't enter... It was too thick for them, and the furthest I went was with the head and it was painful (bot pretended not to be virgins, which I doubt now).
Still, they broke up short after this.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I said, "Big woman (meaning tall), big hole, small woman (meaning short) ALL hole". And again, I pointed out that is a limerick and is often more true than note. And it actually EXACTLY matches your own experience of a lady who was only 4'11". So, being a "scientist" is sort of not really relevant if the actual experience you've had shows the limerick to be true in your own case. Again, it's a limerick...and the other items I pointed out are simply, as I pointed out, general observations that the more you find, it has, in mine, and some others too, experiences, shown to be MORE likely, but NOT absolute (as I mentioned in my earlier post), that the traits are indicative of a correlation.
As a unspecified "scientist", please read closer so you don't miss what I wrote. And as anyone knows, being a "scientist" in any one field conveys no absolute expertise in even that field, and certainly no expertise in any other field...especially the field of the many and varied human experiences of the seven billion folks on our planet.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a scientist and... no, this has no bearing in reality. Sorry, dude.

Woman with the deepest, widest, most accommodating vagina that I ever met was 4'11", half-Chinese half-Japanese, round face, large eyes, very small breasts, very small nose, teensy butt... I could go on, but you get the idea. She did kegals quite a bit and had the most amazing control of the muscles of her vaginal wall. Sufficed to say, she and I were very compatible.

So, see my above post. Your small sampling of "reality" is no where near the sampling of "reality" of experiences with everyone else. A "scientist" should know that. Dude. LOL

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, see my above post. Your small sampling of "reality" is no where near the sampling of "reality" of experiences with everyone else. A "scientist" should know that. Dude. LOL
I'm not an "unspecified scientist". I literally have a PhD in human genetics. I don't speak with faux authority on things I don't know the first thing about--it just so happens physiology and genetics are literally my areas of expertise.

Your post is nonsense. It's silly. It's embarrassing. Take it or leave it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not an "unspecified scientist". I literally have a PhD in human genetics. I don't speak with faux authority on things I don't know the first thing about--it just so happens physiology and genetics are literally my areas of expertise.

That's hot.

Reactions: Guy-jin

Mmmmmmmm smart people are sexy

And no, I've thus far never turned someone down because of them being too large, OR too small. Turning someone down because they were too much of an annoying piece of shit is another matter entirely :p

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bravo. Behold, the Guy-jin has spoken. And spoken well, he has.

Artistga

Expert Member
Media
I feel like the "well hung man". Guys always talk about how they would like a woman with a high sex drive but I have been turned down in my relationships more than I ever thought would be possible. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a lame lay. I LOVE sex. Am passionate. LOVE blow jobs. Everything. In saying that, I would NEVER turn down a beautiful monster cock.

Reactions: deleted515036

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Mmmmmmmm smart people are sexy
That's hot.
I agree. I love nerds with big dicks!!
tumblr_inline_n9h8vrrxAN1rjonlz.gif

I guess im a little confused,if never been turned down for being to big,ive been with petite women who have been able to vaginally take me easily(after foreplay) except for being able to be deepthroated by only a few...so how is it these obviously medium size cocks are " too big"? Wishful thinking perhaps?

Reactions: LilQueenofSpades

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I guess im a little confused,if never been turned down for being to big,ive been with petite women who have been able to vaginally take me easily(after foreplay) except for being able to be deepthroated by only a few...so how is it these obviously medium size cocks are " too big"? Wishful thinking perhaps?

Possibly different ladies?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The wishful thinking is thinking a cock could be too big ;)