Scar on penis

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, about 11 years ago, I was about 14, and I got into a fist fight with a kid at school. He was trying to bulley me arround. I punched him in the face, and he got back up and instead of hitting me with his fists like most men do. He decided to take the pussy way, and ended up kneeing me in the crotch. However I was pretty hung at that age and my penis was haning about 6 inches. Well his knee ended up cutting my penis on the front of the shaft. The blow pinched my penis up against my pubic bone and left a nice horizontal cut the width of my penis. The doctors decided I needed to be stiched up, and now I left with a nice hairline scar, with a couple of stich marks on my penis. I hate it, every time I look at it, it brings back memories. And its not like its on my back, or neck, I see it everyday. Not to mention I am very nervouse about my partners finding out about it. You cant really see it in the dark, however I am embarresed to be out in the day light. I was wondering if there is anything thing I could do other then plastic sugury to get the scar removed. Any kind of info would be much apreciated.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easy for me to say, I know, but I really wouldn't worry about it. Scars are natures way of showing that we've lived & survived. Personally, a scar wouldnt bother me in the slightest. Couldn't you use it to your advantage? 'Hey, wanna see my scar? (wink)'

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy for me to say, I know, but I really wouldn't worry about it. Scars are natures way of showing that we've lived & survived. Personally, a scar wouldnt bother me in the slightest. Couldn't you use it to your advantage? 'Hey, wanna see my scar? (wink)'

Not when its on your love stick man!! I hate it.....

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can get scar reducing creams...i've tried them on some quite severe scars and they really do work.

personally, i find scars sexy as hell!

and a huge anount of women find little secret scars sey too.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, well there's a product that may help to reduce the scarring, get yourself some Bio Oil ( .: Bio Oil :. ) - I've never used it myself but a lot of people swear by it... it's gotta be better than surgery, surely?

Good luck!

vega

1st Like
Media
I know this may sound like joke advice but it works for me and I am covered in small scars.

Rub it.

Scars are stiff and rigid tissue designed to be tougher than normal skin to provide protection in areas you get hurt often. Rubbing the area for a good amount of time a day with lotion breaks down the proteins in the scar tissues (keratin I believe) and allows them to fade, soften and sometimes vanish.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think scars are sexy, even though it is on your dick, ( to me it represents battle scars LOL)

Not really a huge deal to me anyways.....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Put some Vitamin A or E on it. It will help make it fade away. Break one open and rub some of the oil on it. Even try Olive oil. Also take some Fish oil everday its great for the skin

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it is rough to the touch, I wouldn't worry about it......at all.

And.....
You could get some fun "mileage" from that, you know.....

"Wanna see the scar I got from cock fighting ?"
:smile:

(sorry...couldn't resist that !!)

But I wouldn't try it as a pick up line....:wink:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry about scars, man - I have one on my left testicle coming from a similar... 'disagreement'. Most women will tell you that they find scars manly and sexy.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, well there's a product that may help to reduce the scarring, get yourself some Bio Oil ( .: Bio Oil :. ) - I've never used it myself but a lot of people swear by it... it's gotta be better than surgery, surely?

Good luck!

The GF uses this Bio Oil for some heavy scaring she has on her legs from when she came off her bike as a kid. I have to say though not an over night fix, I have seen quite an improvement to the scaring she has.

I will warn you though, this Bio Oil is not cheep, but you do not need to use much either to get some worthwhile results.

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really apreciate the replies, thank you all. The fact is even though it shouldnt bother me it does plain and simply. I really wish I woulndt care. Its like always in the back of my mind. Well I dont think any of the creams would work because this happend 11 years ago, and any kind of fading would have been through by now. I was thinking more on the line of laser scar removal. I kow it sounds painfull, but I have no other choice. Im determined to get this scar reduced of taken off complelty. What do you guys think

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really apreciate the replies, thank you all. The fact is even though it shouldnt bother me it does plain and simply. I really wish I woulndt care. Its like always in the back of my mind. Well I dont think any of the creams would work because this happend 11 years ago, and any kind of fading would have been through by now. I was thinking more on the line of laser scar removal. I kow it sounds painfull, but I have no other choice. Im determined to get this scar reduced of taken off complelty. What do you guys think

I think you should keep the scare - it gives you a great story to tell. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is. Maybe posting a pic will make you feel better?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Give it a try for about a month with this Bio Oil if you can get it, then look again to see if their is any improvment.

Left to myself, I would rather try something like this first before concidering any surgical remedy.... that, & it's cheeper too.

asta4125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you should keep the scare - it gives you a great story to tell. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is. Maybe posting a pic will make you feel better?

I will try to post a pic, of here soon. Yea I know its really not that bad. You wouldnt be able to see it unless you were like a foot or less from it. But still it is what it is.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
I can understand that it would bother you. You may see it as a flaw in your otherwise perfect looking penis, or the memory of the incident may haunt you. Did you win or lose the fight?

I doubt that it will bother anyone else. In fact, my guess is that it will go largely unnoticed and those who do notice will like it for a variety of reasons.

I find most scars kinda hot, especially ones that are a result of just living life. A scar from a fight: way hot.

I have one on my chin from a fall out of a tree house ( age 10), one on my back from rock climbing (age 15), on my forhead from a silly accident while helping a girlfriend build IKEA furniture (age 37).

I have a scar on my cheek that I got while surfing in Baja on a High School gradutation trip. It's about an inch long and there is no way to hide it. I guess it doesn't bother me too much because I have such good memories of the trip. lol

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
There is a product that is a silicone patch, very smooth that can be worn over a scar to smooth it out. You can buy them in drugstores.

However if this scar is on your penis just try to be happy it doesn't hurt when you are erect. Sometimes they do. I have a couple that sting sometimes when I get erect. Not from a trama like you had, I know that adds to the distress. Maybe it would help to talk to someone you trust. I definately wouldn't approach any kind of surgery there. Believe me I have had some and it never turns out better on genitals unless the surgery is perfect. On top of that there is loss of sensation that takes a couple of years to come back and is never the same.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should make an appointment with a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.

Personally, a scar on my penis wouldn't bother me all that much. Seems like it adds character.

Anyway, I hope you're able to get the scar removed or reduced to your satisfaction, as that seems to be what you really want.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too had a disagreement, it was at birth and with the one who circumcised me. I kicked the hand holding the scalple (no doubt in protest to th pain)
and nearly lost my dick in the process. Consequently I had a deep thick ugly scar on the underside of my dick but with various applications, mainly containing silicone I have managed to reduce it considerably. I believe they use silicone patches after surgery now to help prevent scaring and using patches may help you. Another aspect worth trying is psycology? You say just looking at your scar brings back the memory. Well just concentrate on that first punch you gave him; it must have been a good one, you knocked him down! That's something to be proud of; he got your dander up and you let him have it- bam, I bet that made you feel good. When you next look at your scar relive that moment and revel in it, feel good, don't think about what happened when he got up.