scared of the 'big dick'

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
and no it's not what you thinking eh ... i am not afraid of taking big dick but instead afraid my gfs will find someone bigger and thicker whether while with me or later down in life. it just sucks to feel that so many other men could give her pleasure that i can't. and my ultimate horror is her looking back and thinking how much better a thick dick feels over mine. it is a definite blow to my manhood (no pun intended).

what's worse is big dick is praised and i get why (just like big tits) but i guess i feel us guys who aren't thick and long get chewed up and spit out. why are we treated so harshly? yeah we love big tits but tons of guys love small tits too. it ain't the same thing i know but point is we guys love both big and small and i have never met a guy ridicule a girl for having small tits. yet so many women on blogs, forums, in every day life make it a habit to make fun of a guy with who doesn't measure up to their often lofty and misguided standards. when did sex and relationships become so much about an attribute that i can't do shit about, i was born like this, i didn't ask for what has been referred to as an insignificant peen. and isn't it ironic that these women throw stones yet the minute we make any suggestion of their shortcomings, we are seemed as evil little trolls. why dish it if you can't take it? guess that's why i feel like shit a lot of the times. if sex is all about dick and don't have the required size then why even bother, why face the ridicule

go lions, bc taking the title this year boys

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sex is not all about the dick yes I am both long and thick and that does help do not focus on what you do not have focus on what you have and learn how to use it well. best of luck to you

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Stop being a wuss and own who you are.

2) You may not have a big dick, but being so mindfucked about it is more unattractive than anything you may be lacking between the legs.

3) Yes your girlfriend is going to find a giant cock, and when she does, your relationship is over immediately. Just sayin. She will become a whore for her new man, taking anal nightly like it's her job. She'll tell him how much better his penis feels than her ex-boyfriends on a regular basis and will do all those things for him that she won't for you, just because of his mammoth penis, and only because of his mammoth penis. This is the real world.

LittleWolf

Experimental Member
Media
To the OP
You are not your penis...your penis is part of you...to think otherwise is a self-defeating proposition. I feel your pain brother. My cock is only 4.3x4 and until recently I let this percieved "inferiority" run my life. The thing is...you are NOT inferior just because you think you have a thin/small penis. I suggest you do a tag search for "small" it helped me immensly to realize it's not "all about the dick". It's best you ignore the SPH threads/posts. In my opinion SPH is destructive, causing or reinforcing a man's lack of self worth. Again...you are not your dick brother.

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

LittleWolf

Experimental Member
Media
3) yes your girlfriend is going to find a giant cock, and when she does, your relationship is over immediately. Just sayin. She will become a whore for her new man, taking anal nightly like it's her job. She'll tell him how much better his penis feels than her ex-boyfriends on a regular basis and will do all those things for him that she won't for you, just because of his mammoth penis, and only because of his mammoth penis. This is the real world.

BULLSHIT... Plain and simple...It's not "all about the dick."

Last edited:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
and no it's not what you thinking eh ... i am not afraid of taking big dick but instead afraid my gfs will find someone bigger and thicker whether while with me or later down in life. it just sucks to feel that so many other men could give her pleasure that i can't. and my ultimate horror is her looking back and thinking how much better a thick dick feels over mine. it is a definite blow to my manhood (no pun intended).

what's worse is big dick is praised and i get why (just like big tits) but i guess i feel us guys who aren't thick and long get chewed up and spit out. why are we treated so harshly? yeah we love big tits but tons of guys love small tits too. it ain't the same thing i know but point is we guys love both big and small and i have never met a guy ridicule a girl for having small tits. yet so many women on blogs, forums, in every day life make it a habit to make fun of a guy with who doesn't measure up to their often lofty and misguided standards. when did sex and relationships become so much about an attribute that i can't do shit about, i was born like this, i didn't ask for what has been referred to as an insignificant peen. and isn't it ironic that these women throw stones yet the minute we make any suggestion of their shortcomings, we are seemed as evil little trolls. why dish it if you can't take it? guess that's why i feel like shit a lot of the times. if sex is all about dick and don't have the required size then why even bother, why face the ridicule

break up with your girlfriend now and work on your self esteem. What I gather from your post is that you are worried that your girl will run into a bigger penis, which would only happen if she cheated on you so if she does the relationship is already over anyway. The women who mock small penises on blogs and and forums are a minute minority of the female population. Even on this site, a site dedicated to large penises, the women who say they can't stand anything under an unrealistic ideal are few and far between and yet they don't count in your mind because they don't reinforce your own negative thoughts. how many guys do you know in real life that make fun of fat girls? or girls with bad teeth? people who mock other human beings for things that they can't do anything about are shitty people (or at least shitty people in the moments when they are engaged in this type of thing). stay clear of them and live your own life.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
To the OP
You are not your penis...your penis is part of you...to think otherwise is a self-defeating proposition. I feel your pain brother. My cock is only 4.3x4 and until recently I let this percieved "inferiority" run my life. The thing is...you are NOT inferior just because you think you have a thin/small penis. I suggest you do a tag search for "small" it helped me immensly to realize it's not "all about the dick". It's best you ignore the SPH threads/posts. In my opinion SPH is destructive, causing or reinforcing a man's lack of self worth. Again...you are not your dick brother.

Firstly, achillesx third "point" was dripping with sarcasm. there's no need to call bullshit on it. Secondly, notice that all of the SPH threads/posts are created by men. That should tell you all you need to know.

sir1826

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What should really depress you is that she has probably already had a huge cock, and now she has to fake it with you. What's worse is the guy was probably black. So while you are crying on your computer, she's probably out getting gangbanged by the basketball team.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Your post is full of comparing. I dont know why when you are seeking confidence from other board member that some feel like making fun of your low self esteem. You dont mention the paranoia you have with your gf..Have you two talked about this ? Made comments about your size ? What is it ? The one poster was right about if she finds someone with a bigger dick she will have been cheating.I will assume you have had other girlfriends. So why tje problems now ? Is it because you join a site associated with big cock ? If she became your gf it wasnt the size of your cock, it was you as a person. So fill in some of the blanks for some better input..

Willifred

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sex and relationships are about two people enjoying themselves.

Find the best way to enjoy each other and don't feel self consious.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Where do I even start? Your post is just frustrating me to read. I don't know if I'm just in a bad mood today or what but it is so insulting. To you women are just ignorant, selfish, mean spirited, uncaring, emotionless and opportunistic. Do girls have preferences about things, yes but relationships are a whole combination of different things and believe me to most women penis size is very low on the list of priorities. And if you don't think boys(especially) and men tease and make comments about small boobs and practically get whiplash trying to stare at big boobs, I'm not sure what you have been paying attention to. Give your girl friend some credit for being a decent person at least and don't be so insecure.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having suffered this kind of insecurity in the past , i am certainly not going to ridicule you , or try to diminish your pain , but i must say that i agree with Jillang . My problem was that my ex used to trot out her huge cock experiences as some kind of emotional weapon during arguments . By being insecure , i fell right into the trap and it was the beginning of the end ,and when it did end ,it was as ugly as a hat full of assholes. Yes ,women have their preferences just like the rest of us and are entitled to them , but i can tell you for sure that they prize trust ,confidence and communication ,pretty damned highly. Most of us are going to come up short in one way or another from time to time , when we compare ourselves with others ,that's just how it is . For every shallow , spiteful "........." like my ex ,there are countless numbers of fine ,intelligent ,thoughtful , decent women out there ,who have a hell of a lot more going on in their heads , than the search for a bigger cock. Hope you get over this soon, as it always ends in tears , and that's really ugly territory. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have no idea how exhausting it is to hear women tell me how much bigger I am than their husband/boyfriend. "You're the biggest I've ever had...", "He is so much smaller than you...", "You're the biggest I've ever seen..." "I'm afraid of you...." blah blah blah.
Ladies, can't we just cuddle?