Scars after circumcision !?

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
back to germany ...
yesterday i bought the pure vitamin E oil at CVS ...
I will apply it every day ... let's see what happens ...

If there are any other suggestions regarding "how to deal with scars", please let me know!

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Scar formation after tissue damage. Is the Pope catholic?
I have no idea how many years ago you got circumcised, but leave it as it is and wait and see, if the scar has nothing to do with any functional problems. Time is a healer.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea how many years ago you got circumcised

i can tell you ... 0,15 years ago ... 2 months ;-)
i am quite satisfied with the result.
however, i'm trying to figure out if there are any products that help to get a perfect optic ...

at the moment i am using neosporin + the german contractubex + vitamin E oil + TIME :)

S

SirConcis

2 months after circumcision, your scar shoudl be perfectly closed, and neosporin is of no use. You don't need antibiotic anymore.

The *theory* about Vitamin E oil, and it is just a theory (as for all thsoe scar treatments) is that it accelerates the rare of collagen cell destruction.

A scar has much collagen in it. It dies at a certain rate, and builds up at a certain rate. If you increase the rate of death, the scar will be reduced.

Note that for most males, after a year or two, the scar isn't visible anymore, only the colour difference where the 2 skins join.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jeff said time is the best healer. I guess that's right ... cuz I found out that the scars feel hard after applying Vit E oil ... and if I don't apply anything, it feels soft and nice ... I guess I really shouldn't do anything. Just wait ...

The first days after circumcision I was really shocked because everything looked so horrible ... but now it looks better day by day ...

However, I am sure there must be a product which helps to get a nice optic ... maybe I should try the scar gels or lotions that I mentioned already !? Maybe the Mederma?

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

ThaiDude, while applying VitaminE oil, the scar area feels different and redder. Burt that is because of the "process" going on, and when you end it, you notice the scar is much better.

Vitamine E is not PROVEN to be better at reducing scars. Neither is Mederma. It is also very hard to gauge the effectiveness because every individual heals differently, so two guys circumcised on same day, one using Vitamin E oil and the other not using it, you couldn't compare the results anyway.

However, the theory that VitaminE oil accelerates destruction of collagen cells seems to be well founded. (scars are made of hard collagen cells). During scar formation, more collagen is formed than destroyed. Afterwards, the hope is that fewer collagen cells are formed than are destroyed which causes the scar to atrophy/disapear.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a large white scarred area on the top of my cock just behind the head. Got tired of the remarks and the way it looked, so I had a flame tattoo done to cover the area. I do have a nice brown circumcision ring scar that looks quite nice. Check out my pic.

Attachments

S

SirConcis

Your scar is at the brown ring. The white spots are probably vitiligo. Skin cells lose their colour. (that is what michale jackson had).

S

SirConcis

Was the white area between glans and your real circumcision scar always there or did it appear at puberty ?

Circumcision techniques in current use are designed to not damage the glans or remaining inner foreskin. Perhaps your inner skin was really adhered strongly to glans. For newborns adhesions are generally weak and easy to separate because they haven't finihsed fusing skin to glans which comes later (until they then start to break down later)

tophk86

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was the white area between glans and your real circumcision scar always there or did it appear at puberty ?

Circumcision techniques in current use are designed to not damage the glans or remaining inner foreskin. Perhaps your inner skin was really adhered strongly to glans. For newborns adhesions are generally weak and easy to separate because they haven't finihsed fusing skin to glans which comes later (until they then start to break down later)

What is your source for this statement? I've never heard of the degree of adhesion increasing naturally (read: without doctor interference) after birth, then disengaging from the glans at a later time. Not trying to be critical, I'm curious.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
What is your source for this statement? I've never heard of the degree of adhesion increasing naturally (read: without doctor interference) after birth, then disengaging from the glans at a later time. Not trying to be critical, I'm curious.

I doubt he has one as it's categorically wrong. :nono:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scar is one of the aspects of being circumcised that makes it look great. Wear your scar proudly, because you had to suffer an inconvience for a little while. But it is worth it for the rest of your life. I'm proud of my circumcision scar. I wouldn't leave home without it.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To rollerboy, how painful was getting the tatto? That must be a very sensitive asrea to get a tat.
Since it was scar tissue, where the foreskin was torn from the area, it took a second session to get it done. The first session, the artist broke the skin with the tattoo gun--intense pain--then he applied lidocaine and it wasn't bad. The secon session, I applied the baby teething solution and deadened the skin so when the artist hit it with the tattoo gun it wasn't bad. Not a piece of cake either !! Happy with the results.Since the scar wasn't even, the flame desigh was an efficient coverup. Gives new meaning to the phrase "HOT ROD" !!! The circumcision scar itself is nice and looks good.

Last edited: