Scene request: Peter North and Kirsty Waay

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Note; these two have done a number of scenes together (all of them hot, imo). But I'm looking for what I believe is their very first pairing. It was in a cheapo film (I once saw it on vhs) called Mickey's Sex Search 4: Long and Hard.

North and Waay have sex on a beach in a variety of positions, he finishes all over her face in spectacular fashion, and the director has the camera linger on the two stars for several minutes afterward, as he questions young Waay about the experience. Hot stuff. I've seen a very abbreviated clip of the cumshot online once years ago (I think that short clip made it's way onto some Leisure Time compilation from the '90s.), but I've not found the whole scene anywhere, despite looking for years.

If anyone has it, please post it and you will be the subject of much good will. :smile:

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note; these two have done a number of scenes together (all of them hot, imo). But I'm looking for what I believe is their very first pairing. It was in a cheapo film (I once saw it on vhs) called Mickey's Sex Search 4: Long and Hard.

North and Waay have sex on a beach in a variety of positions, he finishes all over her face in spectacular fashion, and the director has the camera linger on the two stars for several minutes afterward, as he questions young Waay about the experience. Hot stuff. I've seen a very abbreviated clip of the cumshot online once years ago (I think that short clip made it's way onto some Leisure Time compilation from the '90s.), but I've not found the whole scene anywhere, despite looking for years.

If anyone has it, please post it and you will be the subject of much good will. :smile:

Kirsty Waay swallows Peter North

Peter North and Kirsty Waay

i doubt this is what you're looking for but i guess it's a start!! i've always loved peter north's cock...soooo yummy