Scott Caan

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nice 3 o'clock bulge in the wetsuit. He was very hot in Varsity Blues, but I hate his crazy hair. Luckily his chest makes forget all about his crazy hair :)

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to get the images form the site, but they are secured... so I zoomed in on one of the images posted here.. and guess what.. almost a Bungholio... <eg>

Attachments

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are 30 photos total. he's putting on a wetsuit. unfortunately the watermark is over his umm bits. if you want'em i have time to kill and can post em for ya.

please don't mock my lack of life.
ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
working on the photos, stupid locked images, stupid screen caps. anyway might not be posted until sometime tomorrow.

ML

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
That's odd, because this post is in the first theread!

You know what, I'm not even interested in seeing the pictures anymore. Things have gotten confusing. Threads have been merged, people have gotten brittle over the topic, blah, blah, blah. Who knew trying to see some stupid fuckin' pictures of a stupid naked celebrity could get so grouchy. Sheehs. :rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a guy who gets hard seeing Scott Caan's ass and overall nakeness, i love these photos.

But at the same time, i'm thinking that i would be SO pissed to have these photos taken of me. It must suck to be a celebrity, make one mistake and have your (delicious looking) dick and (very nice and big) balls splashed all over the internet.

EDIT: It's fun zooming in on the pictures with Internet Explorer. ;)

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The link to all the pictures is in the bottom of the previous page...... (which I posted yesterday in the original thread...) :D

here' all of the pictures from the site, except for one that didn't load, no matter how much I tried....

29 pictures of Caan hotness ;)

4.04MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/642mgz

...and a close up....didn't try to edit it that much though, so a little blurry...but you can totally see what's "going on"...he he...
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr55/randy_rockhard/scott_closeup.jpg

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
As a guy who gets hard seeing Scott Caan's ass and overall nakeness, i love these photos.

But at the same time, i'm thinking that i would be SO pissed to have these photos taken of me. It must suck to be a celebrity, make one mistake and have your (delicious looking) dick and (very nice and big) balls splashed all over the internet.

EDIT: It's fun zooming in on the pictures with Internet Explorer. ;)

I have to agree. On one hand, I'm curious to see what this brother has. On the other hand, I feel like slime looking -- because can't a guy change without people taking pictures of his ball sack? I feel the same way about Prince William. Can't the poor guy piss without someone filming it?

The compensation, of course, is that they live in opulance neither of us are likely to ever know, so I'm not crying for them....