Seal - The Singer

Beercanthick

1st Like
Media
Alright, so no bite on the El Pollo Loco stud. Then let me try for Seal. Anyone else think he's sexy (besides his wife - and me)? Hasn't seemed to be a thread on him before. Any revealing pics or juicy news out there?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Heidi said it on the Oprah show. She said she saw him in tight bicycle shorts and was very impressed. I don't doubt it at all, for I've seen him on tv a few times and each time even in regular clothes it was evident he has a long flaccid.

squappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not to be rude...but.those ugly , muscular black men usually are very well-endowed...i've seen many like that

squappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and i'm not trying to be racial..because i am black!...and it's a known fact...an ugly black man will make love all night long...so Heidi is well- satisfied!...probably worn out each nght!!!...why do you suppose some say"once you go black. you never go back!"

squappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and I bet Seal is intense, driving and deep with it...I bet Heidi has to tell Seal to "stop it" at times! i'm getting wet just thinking about! lol

squappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that pale , milky skin up against ebony ...phew...i need to take a walk..you know it's gotta be hot and freaky at the Seals'! i ain't mad at her...I wish i had a Seal...well, I do..but he isn't famous or rich! He's a got a big one and is freaky! And will do it all night!

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm a little dicked white boy. my wife loves big black cocks, and so do i! i grew up in oakland, and i've been a "sucker" for big, scary looking black men since i was a kid. i've sucked alot of huge black cocks. black men like seal with long legs and narrow hips usually have big, thick cocks, but that's more of a guideline than a rule. big black men do have one thing in common, though. after you've sucked them for a while, they want to fuck the little white boy in his ass, and i never could say "no"! my guess is that seal does indeed have a big beautiful cock. here's to heidi for coming out and stating to the world that she loves big black dicks. all women do, whether they admit it ( even to themselves) or not.

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
What the fuck is this topic .....Fantasy land .....I mean those big dicks are mostly in your head ....but its your Head ..

Seal is average at best , and he was not born Ugly , he a has Lupus a skin disorder but you to fucking caught in your fantasy to know whats going on , and I'll bet the farm he is average at best .

and by the way just because your black , it does not mean you have the right to bash Black people.

And as far as Mr Cuckold there .....oh well its what its.

squappy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Phatdick, you sound like you are not happy with yourself...and don't tell me how to act and think...you must be in fantasy land because you think you should be called 'phatdick" ..i've seen your pics and don't know why you choose that name !