Sean Cody

aarancam

Sexy Member
Media
what about Andrew, the blonde guy with a tatoo across his belly. He fucks like a machine. In one vid he's going down on a girl before fucking her and then fucking the ass off a blokein another vid. He actually asks him how hard he wants it, and he comes buckets. I love him!

Reactions: mushroomheadny
D

dgray610

Old School Dylan, Trevor, and Luke were where it was at.

Jackit29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dropped my membership when Sean stopped interacting with the guys and started bringing on the slick, pretty model types.

mobyinnj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree that the site is so bland, all look the same. my favorite was Foster, tall lean big dick str8 guy and a yng italian str8 guy who gets a massage , rim and bj that was real hot since the kid was on all fours when geting rimed he was dripping pre cum

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to love Sean Cody when the site was new and fresh. He used to interview the guys and have them strip. It was so erotic to see them slowly take off thier clothes in front of this guy and then JO. Now it seems kind of manufactured and yes "bland".
There was a hot scene where he was giving a hot martial artist a massage. He actually ties this guy to to the table before masturbating him.
My all time fave is "Bailey" and "Bailey's Fuck Buddy". Now that was hot!

OMG - I go back to that one SO many times! LOVE IT!!!!! Anyway, that was one of the best SeanCody videos ever.....that and the one with the guy they took off that had more precum that you can believe....can't remember his name, but he put out more precum than you can believe....then, his video was gone....