See-through swimming suit

D

deleted3782

You forgot to give directions to that beach and say what time he goes there! :biggrin1:

Everytime I see this pic, I want to scream two things --

1) Turn around!

and

2) Open your eyes, Lady!!

I'm not a butt lover...but it was a cute pic. It makes me realize I should hang out at the beach more often...

*wonders where I should hang out to see transparent bikinis*

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm...all I see are pics of the suits themselves, not guys modeling the suits.
They changed their website since the last time that I took a good look. It's Americanized now. There used to be numerous photos of hot guys wearing their suits in the ocean and on the beach. That gallery is gone now, and it's stricly a shopping site.

uncutmeat2212

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a really thin suit material, and when I get out of the water you can easily see the outline of my cock (balls and all). I was getting out of the pool once and my girlfriends co-worker was there as well (really hot with big jugs) and I notice her looking at my package...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a really thin suit material, and when I get out of the water you can easily see the outline of my cock (balls and all).
showing the outline of the male anatomy is expected when wearing a "bikini" or "speedo". seeing thru the material is yet another matter. :eek:

years ago when in Phoenix I stopped by Parr of Arizona and bought a yellow stretch squarecut pair of trunks. I tried them on in the shower at my hotel room and the material was not only see thru but transparent. it also lacked "support"! saved them for wearing when privately hot tubbing! :wall:

Reactions: BrownSugarBoy

B_allthebest

Just Browsing
Media
I do not mind show off a little bit, but I never want to look like I am showing off and I do not want to look gay (sorry guys). If you can pull that off it is fun to do.

I litterally have had some suits that you cannot tell how bad they are. My wife bought a a nige pair of green nike swim trunks with a liner. I wore them for about 1/2 a vacation until I saw another guy with the same pair on. They were really bad. My wife said something one time but I blew it off until I saw that other guy.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah we all love Aussie Bum. They make a great range of swimwear - I should know I have so many in my collection!!! Gotta support locally made goods you know. Cheers.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not mind show off a little bit, but I never want to look like I am showing off and I do not want to look gay (sorry guys). If you can pull that off it is fun to do.

I litterally have had some suits that you cannot tell how bad they are. My wife bought a a nige pair of green nike swim trunks with a liner. I wore them for about 1/2 a vacation until I saw another guy with the same pair on. They were really bad. My wife said something one time but I blew it off until I saw that other guy.

Allthebest -- i think we need photo documentation of your green nikes!

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a pair of the pale blue Aussie Bums, love wearing them especially as over time the pool chlorine has faded them to an even lighter shade.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I swim almost daily at an outdoor pool and wear tight speedo suits. My equipment isn't huge, 7", but I do bulge when I have sexy thoughts, which is almost always. Some stare, mostly women, actually. I thought I could have a quickie this way but it hasn't worked. They just look. I think one licked her lips. My fantasy probably.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I surf in summer I wear light blue board shorts with nothing under. They go pretty see-thru when wet. Paddling around on my board my butt is fairly visible and I have seen a few other guys with similar see-thru shorts showing their butts.

Coming out of the water my dick is clearly visible. Depending on who is nearby, I sometimes use my board to shield me, other times I just let it show.