See-through swimming suit

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love aussiebums... ive got some pics in my gallery... even the red ones go pretty see through..., and its not obvious that you know your showing, i think the white or light blue can be a bit much sometimes...but i love em for fun .. check out my avatar!

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a guy at the beach with a very sheer white suit on, he would go in the water and come out and stand there and pose. And he had alot to offer. Guess a few mothers didn't enjoy it as they should. They went to the lifeguard and he was asked to leave the beach. This was at a very christian based, family type of beach town. Ruined my day, had to go back to reading the book for entertainment.

taffy2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes i wear several pairs of loose pale blue aussiebums two beach and pool, when leaving the water i some times get some reall looks with the wet see through fabric.

rk0237

Experimental Member
Media
This happen many yeara ago.

I was in a small town in West Virginia on military business. I saw a local pool and being a hot day, thought I'd check it out. I didn't have any swimwear so inquired if I could rent. The highschool girl at the desk got me a pair of white speedos, took my money and I went into the changing room.
In there was a mother about 30 years old with her young son getting him changed. I noticed another man naked walking around and she ignored him. I kind of shrugged and stripped down. She tried to ignore me but made sure she got a good view.

I went into the pool area and it was mostly high school kids and younger because it was a weekday. I swam a bit and looked for a place to relax. I was a vacant lounge and decided to use it. It was a short distance for 3 girls all in their teens. I lay down and was relaxing when I heard the giggling. I then noticed my speedos were practically sheer and my entire package was on display. This made be begin to bone up and my package became more pronounced. After a whild of ignoring them, I noticed other girls talking to them but I also noticed the speedos had dried and were no longer see-through.

I again went into the water and swam for a few minutes and went back to the lounge. This time, I made sure the speedo's wer about 1 inch lower so my cock would be even more visible. I pretended I didn't know they were looking at me so I would scratch my package a bit now and then. I was getting visibly aroused so my package was quite pronounced. They got quite a show with me even holding the material away from my leg occasionally.

Finally, I had to leave. The entrance to the changing room was a chance to really expose myself. I entered and removed the suit and made sure I passed the entrance having left the door open.
this was not wasted energy because the 2 girls were chatting with the female lifeguard and could see me totally naked.

When I left, the girl at the desk to whom I returned the suit said, Come again--it was good to see all of you.