Seeing another guy hard

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys don't get erections easily, some guys get erections all the time. I am one of those guys. I get spontaneous erections and it's just what happens...So yes, I've had semis in the showers, and a few erections too. It's not something that happens all the time, but when it happens I just act naturally. What else can I do? My cycling buddies know that getting hard easily is a feature of me. There has been the occasional joke, but they've never ridiculed me for it, and they are also discreet about it.
I guess it should be no problem when a guy gets an erection in the showers. Guys get hard, get over it. However, it would be a problem and creepy if the guy would be acting on it, or if the other guys would ridicule it.

I feel exactly the same way. Hell with as many military buds Ive been around, no one cares if you get an erection or not. Maybe a funny comment now and but harmless.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Same here. It's just hilariously funny when one of the guys gets a stonking hard-on. No-one laughs cruelly at the erection, just the fact that it's happened. It's happened to me and to mates, sometimes to more than just one of us at the same time. On more than one occasion one of the others has grabbed their soft cock and made a wanking motion in response.

We all get hard sometimes, we all wank. We all know that. It's come up in conversation in the pub, a bit of gentle ribbing about the raging hard-on that one of us has got, either in a shower or when taking a piss. No one is particularly offended.

I only remember one uncomfortable occasion (vividly), when I was out cycling with a mate. It was a warm, sunny day, we'd drunk plenty to keep hydrated. We pulled off the main road into a cut off of the old road for a break and both stood, straddling our crossbars, chatting and taking on more refreshment. I thought that I needed to piss, so extracted my cock and waited for nature to take its course. I couldn't go and, as I waited, I started to get an erection. Eventually, I managed a thick, gloopy dribble (more like Lucozade!). I stood there for three or four minutes, in front of my mate, fairly hard, until I had to accept the inevitable and concede defeat to my non-performing bladder. My mate wasn't in the least bit bothered about it, unlike me. It's one occasion that I still feel a bit uncomfortable about, thinking back.

Last edited:
Reactions: framch30

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would it bother you if you saw another guy hard?

Being more specific would it bother you if you were in an open plan gym shower or changing area and another guy was very obviously semi or fully erect? No sexual activity or jacking taking place, just the bodies natural response kicking in to a workout / endorphins after a workout etc or the feeling of the hot water and shower gel suds on the body and running down to the groin area.

Share thoughts and experiences?

No it would not bother me as I have seen many erect penises in gym locker rooms showers etc. over the years. I don't think anything of it because I know that is a natural response of the male anatomy. I have numereous erections during the night and during a normal day as well so I realize that having an erection is just part of being a male. Honestly, I would rather see an erect penis than an old swiveled up penis hiding under a sage brush of pubic hair. That's just part of being a man. Erections are normal.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
In my entire life of school and gym locker rooms with open showers, I've never, ever, seen anything remotely close to an erect penis.

It is just not the place for that to happen, plain and simple!

Yes, it would bother me tremendously, as it is completely unacceptable behavior. If you get an erection while cleaning yourself in a public shower, you're spending waaaay too much time on your groin! :biggrin1:

I would imagine if it ever did happen, the person would be reported to the facility's employees as a 'pervert in the locker room'.

Sorry, that's the real world!

I don't know what planet you have been on but I cannot believe if you have ever been in a locker room that you have not seen an erect penis. I have seen many as that is part of being a man and more often than not you have not control over having one or when your going to have one. I can just hear my boss now if someone came up and said I want to report a man in the bathroom that has an erect penis! He would look at that person like they had lost there mind. I would think the same thing! It's insane to even think about doing something than ignorant.

bigtonydon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see more semi's in the shower room at my gym. i think its mainly just because you know your naked and in a warm shower etc. i am not gay but still get slightly aroused just because i am naked, but does not bother me in the slightest though

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what planet you have been on but I cannot believe if you have ever been in a locker room that you have not seen an erect penis. I have seen many as that is part of being a man and more often than not you have not control over having one or when your going to have one.
o_O I am firmly here on planet Earth, and I stand by my statement. Maybe you'd see an erect penis in a gay gym or bath house, but I've never been to one, so I can't speak for that environment. Yes, getting erections is part of being male, but openly displaying them is not cool, and probably will get you arrested! :eek:

I can just hear my boss now if someone came up and said I want to report a man in the bathroom that has an erect penis! He would look at that person like they had lost there mind. I would think the same thing! It's insane to even think about doing something than ignorant.
Really? Men who have erections on display in public spaces (which does include locker-rooms) where I come from are usually are reported and arrested for at least indecent exposure!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Changing in a locker room if you have an erection will get you arrested??? I am not gay married for 31 years. I assure you where I live this would not happen as it would be thought of as insane.

Changing in a locker room if you have an erection will get you arrested??? I am not gay married for 31 years. I assure you where I live this would not happen as it would be thought of as insane.

Same in Canada. If anyone reported something as ridiculous as this to the cops, they would be laughed out of the police station. How absurd!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not necessarily im Canadian too and in a place where children have swimming lessons if an adult was hard in the change room they would most definitely be arrested if reported. which is why i think most of the change rooms ive been in ive never realy seen to many people get naked and certainly no one has ever been hard.

on a side note Happy Canada Day!
Same in Canada. If anyone reported something as ridiculous as this to the cops, they would be laughed out of the police station. How absurd!

not necessarily im Canadian too and in a place where children have swimming lessons if an adult was hard in the change room they would most definitely be arrested if reported. which is why i think most of the change rooms ive been in ive never realy seen to many people get naked and certainly no one has ever been hard.

on a side note Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to you as well.

I don't think it's a criminal offence to have an erection, but being lewd is. That being said, in the 25+ years I have been using locker rooms and the literally thousands of men I have showered with, I have only ever seen 2 guys with an erection (both in their early 20s). They weren't doing anything to encourage it, so there was no lewdness involved.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it is the lewd Behavior that would get some one in trouble as well but if a parent was in a locker room with their younger son and a guy had a hard in I'm sure that would be perceived as lewd behaviour. The person may or may not get fined but they would definitely get banned from the place where it happened.

I'm sure it is the lewd Behavior that would get some one in trouble as well but if a parent was in a locker room with their younger son and a guy had a hard in I'm sure that would be perceived as lewd behaviour. The person may or may not get fined but they would definitely get banned from the place where it happened.
You are so full of shit. Nobody is talking about flashing erections to children except you. Obviously that's unacceptable. Why would you even go there?

Reactions: Exbiker

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

A parent shouldn't be taking his younger son into an adult locker room if he doesn't want to risk the kid seeing what adult penises look like, hard or soft.

Reactions: AG08

A parent shouldn't be taking his younger son into an adult locker room if he doesn't want to risk the kid seeing what adult penises look like, hard or soft.

I agree. I do think though that young boys that have the experience of seeing adult penises in all of their shapes and sizes in the locker room will have less hang ups about nudity as they get older, and won't be terrified of being in the locker room out of fear of getting an erection when they hit puberty (which is a common fear at that age and is a reason why most young men are afraid to get naked around their peers). It's a normal function of the male penis. Who hasn't gotten an erection at an inopportune time? It's not always because of sexual desire.

Any guy that would freak out over seeing this (where lewdness is not involved) really needs some serious therapy. I'm guessing he was raised by a single mom, and had no positive male influences in his life growing up.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few of the earlier replies, refereed back then they were younger and how getting wood in school or wherever came naturally. The said they tried to hide this unintentional though natural occurrence by placing a book in front of them, putting their hand in their pocket. Modesty goes a long way in civilized society. Not that I am a locker room person; but i would hope that a grown man who i hope unintentionally got wood from showering would either keep it somewhat hidden from public view, turn on the cold water and stay in the shower till nature had run its course or the best solution, put a towel around himself as he walked in public view

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never heard of an adult locker room before. All locker rooms I've been in were open too all ages so if I guy got hard there would be that possibility and I only brought it up because AG said that people would not get arrested for it. Luckily I don't think getting hard in the locker room is a common occurance

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest that if you are upset by seeing a boner in a shower or locker room, you make an appointment with a therapist because you have issues--or, if you are troubled by boners/nakedness in such venues, feel free to do what a Jesuit friend of mine has advised to members of his flock, that is to practice 'modesty of the eyes'--just don't look. It's like communal bathing in Japan, people give each other privacy by staying in their own interior space.

I do know that some men use facilities like gym saunas to troll for sex with a hard on or a semi, but they are usually swiftly dealt with by facilities management if they're reported or discovered. I just 'interiorize' if I see that, or use body language like turning away in the opposite direction to evince disapproval.

I took my sons to the gym where there were communal showers, figuring that what they saw there was part of joining the community of men. I wanted them to be comfortable with themselves and around others. I know they saw men looking at one another, and I wanted them to know that it's perfectly OK to do so. None of them ever said anything about it (at least to me--some things you only discuss with peers, I guess).