ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still stand by my post straight bi gay our bodies have their things that they do. It should not matter the orentation of a person /QUOTE]

Dude, I do not argue that your posting had some validity to inner workings male biology, I commented that you are posting your comment in the Ask a Straight Guy forum when your stats indicate you are probably more gay than straight. I was trying to hint nicely about the rules as i knew them for who should or should not post here.

I once posted to the Ask a Bi Guy forum and was told I was not allowed as my 1% Gay self description did not count as Bi. My postings were deleted and I was warned my administration of my transgression.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's is not a universal occurance morning wood is not mandatory thing that happens to people in the morning. I just woke up about 20 mins ago and I was not hard. And I know I'm not the only one that experiences that.

As for nocturnal erections how would I know if I have had any I'm asleep. And i do not suffer from erectile disfunction too young for that morning wood is just not something that happens to me. Just like how not everyone experiences blue balls somthing I've never felt either.
Good to hear about your health. But have you ever brought up with your doctor the specific absence of any experience of morning erections? I don't mean to pry, of course. But nocturnal autonomic erections and tumescence are universal in men without erectile dysfunction; it is a physiological phenomenon over which we do not have "control". Perhaps you may never have *observed* morning wood, but I would think it extremely unlikely that you have not had erections (four or five times) during sleep and especially during the REM phases. If you (or your girlfirend/s) have never observed an erection during nocturnal somnolence, for example, or morning wood, I think these are issues you should raise with your doctor.

Reactions: ronin001

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[Q="ronin001, post: 5644906, member: 415466"][/QUOTE]
I dont understand if a person has info or an opinion on a subject they should be able to post anywhere. Dude i am cool with you and know where your coming from peace dude

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[Q="ronin001, post: 5644906, member: 415466"]
I dont understand if a person has info or an opinion on a subject they should be able to post anywhere. Dude i am cool with you and know where your coming from peace dude[/QUOTE]

Got you, take care man peace

It's is not a universal occurance morning wood is not mandatory thing that happens to people in the morning. I just woke up about 20 mins ago and I was not hard. And I know I'm not the only one that experiences that.

As for nocturnal erections how would I know if I have had any I'm asleep. And i do not suffer from erectile disfunction too young for that morning wood is just not something that happens to me. Just like how not everyone experiences blue balls somthing I've never felt either.

Be thankful for that! Blue balls suck! I had a mild case this morning. The only way for me to relieve it is sex or masturbation.

Reactions: Hatt_101

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I said nocturnal autonomic erections are universal - they are physiologically induced without any control by us. You may have noticed nocturnal tumescence if you wake to go to the toilet, etc. If you have never observered morning wood, this may be owing to your sleep cycle (e.g., erections occuring earlier in the cycle, not towards waking in the morning). But glad to hear of no dysfunction. I think "blue balls" are are entirely different issue.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say what you've described has ever happened to me. I don't generally wake up to go to the bathroom either
I said nocturnal autonomic erections are universal - they are physiologically induced without any control by us. You may have noticed nocturnal tumescence if you wake to go to the toilet, etc. If you have never observered morning wood, this may be owing to your sleep cycle (e.g., erections occuring earlier in the cycle, not towards waking in the morning). But glad to hear of no dysfunction. I think "blue balls" are are entirely different issue.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Doesn't bother me. Even if I am the cause of arousal. I take it as a compliment. I'm straight, but the guy I work out with at the gym is gayer than Little Richards G-String. If we are alone when we hit the showers I will sometimes put on a little show just to mess with him. Flexing and such. His response is usually something along the lines of "Not FAIR!"

I'm twisted, I know...What can ya do...

Reactions: framch30
D

deleted969111

Would it bother you if you saw another guy hard?

Being more specific would it bother you if you were in an open plan gym shower or changing area and another guy was very obviously semi or fully erect? No sexual activity or jacking taking place, just the bodies natural response kicking in to a workout / endorphins after a workout etc or the feeling of the hot water and shower gel suds on the body and running down to the groin area.

Share thoughts and experiences?
If he was smaller I'd feel sorry for him.

If he was my size or bigger I'd think that was was a lucky guy

I'm not insecure. Doesn't bother me

Salvia

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldn't necessarily be bothered. If a guy was leering at me with a hard on or bothering someone else it would be a problem, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with it. sometimes I get turned on in the shower and things just happen...

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just to point this out to Hatt_101, erectile dysfunction is not only for the old. Also I've woken up soft but with somewhat fresh cum on my sheets. I didn't even know anything happened. I'm not trying to discredit you at all, but there's just more to it sometimes.

That said, hell no it doesn't bother me. Seeing a guy hard or a guy seeing me hard. Shit happens; that's what dicks do.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to point this out to Hatt_101, erectile dysfunction is not only for the old. Also I've woken up soft but with somewhat fresh cum on my sheets. I didn't even know anything happened. I'm not trying to discredit you at all, but there's just more to it sometimes.
i know its not only for older people. i was saying i do not suffer from it and that ive never had morning wood or a wet dream ever before.

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't bother me. Even if I am the cause of arousal. I take it as a compliment. I'm straight, but the guy I work out with at the gym is gayer than Little Richards G-String. If we are alone when we hit the showers I will sometimes put on a little show just to mess with him. Flexing and such. His response is usually something along the lines of "Not FAIR!"

I'm twisted, I know...What can ya do...
That's mean, bro. It's like you showering with a hot gay girl, fingering herself, and you can't get any.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
That's mean, bro. It's like you showering with a hot gay girl, fingering herself, and you can't get any.
I know. I can be a jerk sometimes, but at least I'm an equal opportunity jerk.:D It'a all in good fun. He thinks it's cute. People need to laugh more. :p Too many people walking around serious ALL the time.

Reactions: MuscleBoundMan

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. I can be a jerk sometimes, but at least I'm an equal opportunity jerk.:D It'a all in good fun. He thinks it's cute. People need to laugh more. :p Too many people walking around serious ALL the time.
I totally agree, my brother has the same humor.

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's fine, it's just that you said you were too young for erectile dysfunction and that you might not know if you have erections overnight because you're asleep, how would you know? I don't think there's anything wrong with you as far as your penile health goes, but just clearing up some misconceptions.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fine, it's just that you said you were too young for erectile dysfunction and that you might not know if you have erections overnight because you're asleep, how would you know? I don't think there's anything wrong with you as far as your penile health goes, but just clearing up some misconceptions.
ya i know that. when i said that i know that ed can happen to young people to just usually happens to older individuals. and as for sleep thats what i said i dont know if it happening since im asleep all i know is ive never woken up hard or had a wet dream and my penis is perfectly healthy. Some people here make it seem like its mandatory to experience both of those things.

Nick9

Sexy Member
Media
ya i know that. when i said that i know that ed can happen to young people to just usually happens to older individuals. and as for sleep thats what i said i dont know if it happening since im asleep all i know is ive never woken up hard or had a wet dream and my penis is perfectly healthy. Some people here make it seem like its mandatory to experience both of those things.
If you've never woken up with morning wood, your penis is not perfectly healthy.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've never woken up with morning wood, your penis is not perfectly healthy.
I've never had any problems with it so I don't see how not having morning wood means I'm not healthy. Morning wood doesn't happen to everyone

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems a shame that this once riveting thread has become completely focused on whether or not one particular man's penis is functioning properly. He says it works fine for him. Let take him at his word, and get back to our regularly scheduled program.