Self-facial?

Spladle said:
I want to get high with you so bad it's not even funny.

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

Heather LouAnna said:
Best In Show. *rolls eyes* not impressed.

Buddy because your 6' 4" 240 pounds doesnt mean a thing. Being big only intimidates people. I weigh 180 pds and am 6' 2" but i garuntee I have a real good chance at taking you down. Just cause your big doesn't mean you know how to fight, and just because your big doesnt mean you can't get your ass wooped. To many people like you believe that which always makes me laugh. And because your big gives you no right to try and intimidate people understand?

Heather LouAnna said:
You spelled too wrong.

I like being fat because i have high self esteem and im proud of my rolls. I feel so sorry for those mucsly bulky body builder guys. Some of them just look so scary and mad most of the time. Besides my husband says Im beautiful just how I am. Ive only gained about 160 pounds since our marriage. I would go to the gym but I am constantly busy running after these kids. Well i have to go. Its my time of the day to eat a gallon of ice cream and go watch The Days of Our Lives

Heather LouAnna said:
So yeah....spooging on one's own face = the new IN thing.

Anyone who wants to share vids, I'll be more than happy to view em.

yah i know i hate it when people say crap about Mr. potato head!, and i think if kids werent so immature about it at our school it wouldnt be a problem, but almost every kid at our school thinks its a cool idea to add shit to a story they dont know, and that they are so much higher than everyone else in society. So for the kids that think its fun to say crap or add crap to things that they may have heard about like 4 minutes ago, or something like that please dont try to add or say anything aboit it unless you get a full story.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
yah i know i hate it when people say crap about Mr. potato head!, and i think if kids werent so immature about it at our school it wouldnt be a problem, but almost every kid at our school thinks its a cool idea to add shit to a story they dont know, and that they are so much higher than everyone else in society. So for the kids that think its fun to say crap or add crap to things that they may have heard about like 4 minutes ago, or something like that please dont try to add or say anything aboit it unless you get a full story.

I think your high!

findfirefox said:
I think your high!

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

I can see that your going to be my new best friend!

findfirefox said:
I can see that your going to be my new best friend!

God killed the dinosaurs becuase he realized how bad he *****ed up when he gave them arms that weren't in reach of their cocks...so he threw a few meteors to clear up the sheet and start fresh again, this time, creating his newest species, the human. After realizing his mistake, he quickly fixed it and and made our arms in length to reach our cocks and pleasure ourselves when we weren't praying to him. God truly is unbelievable...oh, and read the bible you b*tches, it says everything you need to know in that book!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
God killed the dinosaurs becuase he realized how bad he *****ed up when he gave them arms that weren't in reach of their cocks...so he threw a few meteors to clear up the sheet and start fresh again, this time, creating his newest species, the human. After realizing his mistake, he quickly fixed it and and made our arms in length to reach our cocks and pleasure ourselves when we weren't praying to him. God truly is unbelievable...oh, and read the bible you b*tches, it says everything you need to know in that book!

I love you! :scool:

findfirefox said:
I love you! :scool:

I'm fat because of a few things.
My mom and dad were fat, so genetics had a role in it.
I was raised by my grandparents though, and they tended to comfort me with food.
Food = Love
I was put on my first diet when I was about 5 years old. It was one of those 500 calorie diets, that graduated to 800 calories as I got older. I was on diet after diet.
Yeah, I kept losing the weight, but when my eating disorders kicked in, I'd always gain back the pounds and they'd bring the kids. I starved myself fat.
I've been maintaining between 375lbs, and 400lbs, for the last 10 years, so I think I'm doing something right. I just quit trying to fight it. I eat whatever I want, when I want it..and I do overindulge on occassion, but it's not the end of the world.
I am what I am...a fat girl in a big world. *giggles*

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
I'm fat because of a few things.
My mom and dad were fat, so genetics had a role in it.
I was raised by my grandparents though, and they tended to comfort me with food.
Food = Love
I was put on my first diet when I was about 5 years old. It was one of those 500 calorie diets, that graduated to 800 calories as I got older. I was on diet after diet.
Yeah, I kept losing the weight, but when my eating disorders kicked in, I'd always gain back the pounds and they'd bring the kids. I starved myself fat.
I've been maintaining between 375lbs, and 400lbs, for the last 10 years, so I think I'm doing something right. I just quit trying to fight it. I eat whatever I want, when I want it..and I do overindulge on occassion, but it's not the end of the world.
I am what I am...a fat girl in a big world. *giggles*

Wait Wait Wait... Your a girl?

findfirefox said:
Wait Wait Wait... Your a girl?

You dont know me so you can shut the **** up. You dont know anything about me or my mind or anything. I could care less what you feel or why you feel like that. I wasnt talking to you, or asking you anything. Ugh its like you have nothing better to do but sit around and make yourself feel better by making other fell worse about themselfs. You are 16 Your oppinion doesnt matter to me, You are under me and you really wouldnt exist to me minus your little comment that is rather stupid. So please insert you head back where it belongs ok?

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
You dont know me so you can shut the **** up. You dont know anything about me or my mind or anything. I could care less what you feel or why you feel like that. I wasnt talking to you, or asking you anything. Ugh its like you have nothing better to do but sit around and make yourself feel better by making other fell worse about themselfs. You are 16 Your oppinion doesnt matter to me, You are under me and you really wouldnt exist to me minus your little comment that is rather stupid. So please insert you head back where it belongs ok?

I dont wana shut up, plus my head is comfortably on my pillow so I dont know what your saying about inserting my head where it belongs.

And no Im not 16 on 4 and work the streets of New York, K?

findfirefox said:
I dont wana shut up, plus my head is comfortably on my pillow so I dont know what your saying about inserting my head where it belongs.

And no Im not 16 on 4 and work the streets of New York, K?

I understand that but im still not seening any diffrence at all they arnt even giveing way to feeling stronger and im even on creatine...