Self-facial?

findfirefox said:
I'm confused!

his whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Bruno, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 17, 2006 do what ya' want. You wanna bang sluts after 10 minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Casket said:
his whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Bruno, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 17, 2006 do what ya' want. You wanna bang sluts after 10 minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.

I'M GAY, I use condoms, you're an ass.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn curved penis tends to shoot on my head and face somewhat often. My girlfriend finds it hilarious though, so it's a-ok in my book.

KidBrown said:
Damn curved penis tends to shoot on my head and face somewhat often. My girlfriend finds it hilarious though, so it's a-ok in my book.

i tried it with a pair of clippers but the skin snags too easily and i've become really paranoid, i don't want to have another accident like i did the last time i tried to do it that way, i've also tried using siscors(sp) but those also make me nervous too and it's not a very clean job, waxing is out of the question and i'm very prone to rasor burn so thats not going to work either.

ilikeyourgf

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im in the same boat. when i jack off i can easily shoot cum over head head. so no need to get in hte on the back position. but when i shoot cum in my face, i just feel dumb and gross.

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have Jacked it off lots of times and it hit my bedboard and sometimes my face. It has hit my forehead, my chekks, even my eyes. No big deal for me.

RodneySpearring

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant do it easily as Im not that much of a shooter, but I did it once on accident :redface: After not ejaculating for awhile... I was pretty surprised and was all "woah" motioned from it, in an odd sense it was spectacular!

And oh, I eat my own cum so thats why it was spectacular hahahaha

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i avoid giving myself a facial, it would be lame and pathetic. this kind of thing would just be for someone who cant get laid imo

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my case it's def not possible...but why the hell would you want too...i think it would be degrading if a guy did this to me and i would think that it would be wayyy pathetic if you did it to yourself

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i avoid giving myself a facial, it would be lame and pathetic. this kind of thing would just be for someone who cant get laid imo

Do you think the same about masturbation too?

It's a fetish. Plenty of men try things because they want to experience something new and different. The benefit now is that we can discuss it, though it would be better if we could discuss it without the thoughtless responses of "gross" and "lame".
Maybe, if that's the limit of your thought on the subject, you should consider not coming into the thread in the first place?

I fail to see how someone can consider something like this "pathetic" and not have any further thoughts on why you think that. Does it not create any questions about your own psychology or that of the poster?

And, OP, I know what you mean. Most men have a curious streak about tasting their cum, self-facials, all sorts of things, and we often feel stupid after the act.
It's interesting what desire does to us. It makes us think differently and behave in ways we perhaps wouldn't normally.

I believe it's the chemical reaction going on in the brain that acts like alcohol to reduce inhibitions. As soon as you ejaculate the chemical build up subsides and social and psychological barriers come back.
It's like waking up on a Sunday morning and remembering that you danced like a lunatic for three hours to bad pop music in the pub the night before. :wink:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... So guys, do you have any advice on how to get past these feelings? ...

I tend to agree with captainwhackit in that your post facial feelings are simply due to the natural post-orgasm loss of arousal. My advice on how to get past that feeling would be to find someone you like, trust and who's cock really turns you on and have him give you a facial while you're still stiffly erect and aroused. That should leave you much more excited about having cum all over your face and, having had that experience, you'll likely enjoy having your own cum all over your face in the future.

... About those who have a near religious experience when somebody else's cum squirts all over their face, well I don't question them at all, and consider them among my closest supporters.

You can squirt your cum all over my face anytime, ledroit.

If a guy came on his own face for me, I'd have the kindliness to at least lick it all off for him.

And you are my dream girl, Heather!

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Getting back to the topic. I do it cause I love it and occasionally shoot into my open mouth. I kind of arch my self forward and try to point it correctly and bang, facial and taste treat! It usually requires at least a 3 day load and some edging.