Self-facial?

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is what usually happens when someone just jerks me off. I prefer finishing my self off while they are sucking. Certainly makes clean up much easier.

shawdog

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a lot of videos where my gf jerks me off onto my own face if you'd be interested in watching them. I'll go ahead and put one up in my gallery and if you want more let me know.

NOTshyATall_2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck yes im interested in seeing more self facial vids, oh and by the way where do u find a girlfriend willing to do this and not think its weird i need to find one pls.

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So lemme just make this crystal clear for all of us here. You came on your own face and felt like an idiot, but continued to do it, regularly, and still felt like an idiot..................................?

There needs to be a like button, LOL!

D

deleted817718

I love cum on my face. I just prefer it to be someone else's

bingley2003

Sexy Member
Media
I gave myself a self-facial a couple weeks ago while my bf was fucking me. It was unintentional but I was on my back with my legs over his shoulders as he was pounding me and I was so turned on that with a few jacks of my cock I just exploded and most of it went in my face. It felt good, not as good as when he gives me a facial but still good. He thought it was funny and just carried on until he came too. I'd like to do it again and aim for my mouth next time!