Self Sucking Hot or Not?

Ladies is it a turn on if a Guy can Self Suck?

• Total voters

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yeah i could do that paint deal! I'll do it up and see how I feel about it. good idea.
Having a sexy women is still much better then selfsucking .. but selfsucking is better then jacking :)

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
lol yeah i could do that paint deal! I'll do it up and see how I feel about it. good idea.
Having a sexy women is still much better then selfsucking .. but selfsucking is better then jacking :)

I don't disbelieve you taking 7", but I've got to see the pictures. No pressure... :p

I've never really found self sucking particularly pleasurable & only tried to see whether I could, as I'm relatively flexible. When younger, I managed to get 3"+ in, but when I tried again recently, this is all I could manage...

646768-ss1-just-wondered-how-flexible.html

B_foody

Just Browsing
Media
I've been selfsucking since I was 16 but I've never shown my talent to any of my GF's over the years. Wondering if the Women out there think it's a turn on or not.
I have a few pics of me Licking my cock but not sucking bc I don't want to show my face.

I can get about 7 of my 7 3/4 inch cock in my mouth (Hit my throat) and I can Suck on my Balls. Feels amazing :)

Guys would you show your GF??

Hi Logan,

My bf can autofellate. I posted this last week.

http://www.lpsg.com/325022-shared-bf-sex-details-with.html

I just found your post. Would you be embarrassed if your gf knew that you could and told her friends? That's my predicament.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want my girl to tell anyone. That would be amo for guys to make fun of your bf. It should be between you and him. This is why I still haven't shown a girl yet.

Sampeter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think its really hot! I had a BF who would let me jerk him off so he could cum in his mouth.
I would love to see a guy sucking himself properly.

murff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am able to do it as well, but haven't showed it to anyone I know... on webcam, now that's a different story :)

D_Guy_Zen_Dahls

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could do it, but it's quite a pain the neck - literally.
The next morning I was stiff at all the wrong places. The idea is cool, that one's cock is big enough to selfsuck, in reality being sucked is much more relaxed and pleasurable.

D_ChoCho_N_Bambucha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can selfsuck and get a little over half of my cock down my throat. When I'm lost in masturbating, it's the next best thing to getting blown, if not a little narcissistic, but whatever. It's a fun way to get off if you can do it with now pain. I like tO fuck my cheek and if I'm really horny, will blow a load in my mouth.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prove it. From your pic it looks like u can barely reach the tip

I just uploaded some pics of me self sucking. More then just the tip! lol I can suck more and I can get my balls in my mouth but I dont want to show my face! Tell me what you think ... comment on my pics

D_Botusfleming_Gobpuddle

Just Browsing
Media
I can tell you from personal experience that it's not hot if you're the one doing it. As a teenager before I was big enough to suck myself I thought it was the hottest thing. Once I was finally able to suck myself I realized how completely boring and non-stimulating it was. If people find it hot, who do it themselves, they're probably getting off on something other than the feeling of their dick being in their mouths.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its really hot! I had a BF who would let me jerk him off so he could cum in his mouth.
I would love to see a guy sucking himself properly.

I would love to show you sometime! I just uploaded a new selfsuck pic.
check it out and comment :)