Self Sucking Hot or Not?

Ladies is it a turn on if a Guy can Self Suck?

• Total voters

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one that I've been debating with myself for awhile.... I'm not sure to be honest, it would depend on the guy and my relationship with him. I think that if he's 100% straight, I might find it kinda hot. But I'm much rather him to want me to suck it!

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 100% straight!! I would love to do it with a girl. So we could suck it together! But if I had to choose I would still pick a bj from a hot girl over giving myself one lol hands down. I just think it's really hot if she found it hot!!

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am gay, so i love dick, i would if i could.
but you str8 boys? you'd never suck another guys dick, so why suck your own?
isnt that repulsive to you? knowing that you got a cock in your mouth?
that is like faggy ol me purposely going down on a cunt. i'd vomit.
it will NEVER happen. EVER.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No not at all gay. It's my own cock. I would never want to suck some guys cock but my own is ok. I love to eat pussy!!! Soooo good!! Think about it this way. Every guy jerks off, but just because you touch your own cock doesn't mean you want to jack another cock off. This doesn't make you gay. If all guys could then they most likely would. It wouldn't be called jacking off but sucking yourself off.

D_Sherman_Shatternads

Account Disabled
Media
What if you suck it together? Is that hot?

it is to me, I'd love to find some vids with self sucker sharing with a girl, he could suck the shaft while she sucks his balls, and both on the shaft together and kissing, that would be amazing

also would be hot to see a contortionist guy that could fuck a girl and lick her clit at the same time, better yet both of them contortionists, and she could lick herself while he fucks her, she could lie on her back with her torso over her head and suck his balls while he fucks her

it's all hot to me, if anyone knows of any vids of this sort, please tell

Reactions: 6_5by6

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been selfsucking since I was 16 but I've never shown my talent to any of my GF's over the years. Wondering if the Women out there think it's a turn on or not.
I have a few pics of me Licking my cock but not sucking bc I don't want to show my face.

I can get about 7 of my 7 3/4 inch cock in my mouth (Hit my throat) and I can Suck on my Balls. Feels amazing :)

Guys would you show your GF??

Can not get passed my glans shaft is too thick.. I can only get 2 inches in.

Did not really feel anything so it was hard to stay hard. Foreskin and lips feel the same.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the reason I think it so HOT, is because I can't do it, and want to be able to so badly. Nothing will ever replace a blow job, but to be able to suck your own dick at a moments notice would be the best.

london9er

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, I think it's definitely worth it. I can suck 7-8 inches of my 9, and it's both physically and psychologically amazing.