Self Sucking Hot or Not?

Ladies is it a turn on if a Guy can Self Suck?

• Total voters

maroon69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been selfsucking since I was 16 but I've never shown my talent to any of my GF's over the years. Wondering if the Women out there think it's a turn on or not.
I have a few pics of me Licking my cock but not sucking bc I don't want to show my face.

I can get about 7 of my 7 3/4 inch cock in my mouth (Hit my throat) and I can Suck on my Balls. Feels amazing :)

Guys would you show your GF??

I would Definetly would want my GF involved.... Helping me guide it into my mouth and pumping it for me ....watching me blow a big load in my mouth (or Face) :)

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could do it, but it's quite a pain the neck - literally.
The next morning I was stiff at all the wrong places. The idea is cool, that one's cock is big enough to selfsuck, in reality being sucked is much more relaxed and pleasurable.

That was my experience as well... I learned to do it as a kid and for a couple
of months I did it fairly often, probably once or twice a week. But even then
I would get backaches afterwords and eventually the novelty wore off.

I can't do it any more, not nearly as flexible (nor as thin) as I used to be.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was my experience as well... I learned to do it as a kid and for a couple
of months I did it fairly often, probably once or twice a week. But even then
I would get backaches afterwords and eventually the novelty wore off.

I can't do it any more, not nearly as flexible (nor as thin) as I used to be.

I always have back aches after long sessions but it goes away after a day or two and then they are not that bad after years of doing it. Stretching before hand is important.

I have an album up but it has a lock on it ... if anyone want to see it just let me know. I open to public when people are really curious or I usually get messages when people don't believe that I can Deepthroat my cock.
:)

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, (I did some cam with random girls when I do that)
When I ask them if they want to see that : 90% are curious to see , 10% say no lol
And about the girls who say yes to see it, I would say 70% find that hot 30% laugh or are amused by that :p

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, (I did some cam with random girls when I do that)
When I ask them if they want to see that : 90% are curious to see , 10% say no lol
And about the girls who say yes to see it, I would say 70% find that hot 30% laugh or are amused by that :p

cool thanks for posting! I have done it on omegle. I love showing women. Takes a while because I ask first and then show if I get a yes and they have to be women not teens! I like seeing their reactions and here what they think.

Haven't done that in a long time though

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did the other day for a bit and 1 in 4 wanted to see it and half of them loved it and the other half were just shocked. A couple of them wanted me to add them to Skype but I didn't. Don't want to show my face.

For the woman who read this ... what would you do if you walked in on your man doing it???

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

Jsamine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did the other day for a bit and 1 in 4 wanted to see it and half of them loved it and the other half were just shocked. A couple of them wanted me to add them to Skype but I didn't. Don't want to show my face.

For the woman who read this ... what would you do if you walked in on your man doing it???

I'd start sucking his balls if he was doing this!

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd start sucking his balls if he was doing this!

What a great answer!!!! :) Would be nothing better then having a girl that would find it hot and help out. So many possibilities!

I just made my pictures public for all to see. Please leave a comment (maybe a dirty one if you have it in you)

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

Oh hell yeah, I voted HOT of course and clicked see results, thinking I'd see a lot of hating but was very delightfully surprised! Awesome poll <3

OMG I wish I could date a guy that could do that I would just ....... never be able to think straight ever again lol I just find it to be an incredible turn on

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh hell yeah, I voted HOT of course and clicked see results, thinking I'd see a lot of hating but was very delightfully surprised! Awesome poll <3

OMG I wish I could date a guy that could do that I would just ....... never be able to think straight ever again lol I just find it to be an incredible turn on

Love your comment hun!!! ;)
Would love to be with an woman like you who finds it sexy!!!
Yeah I've been surprised with the results as well :)
Wish I could have made a secondary poll of the percentage of men vs women voting

Hope more people comment and vote on this page.

Got some more of my flexibility back and I can deepthroat again .. good new for me lol

eli22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it. I've shown a few girls in the past, some girlfriends, some flings. A couple thought it was hot, a couple just found it amusing then we went about our regular business haha

I love to show on cam if anyone wants to watch! Especially women. ArtAppreciation? :)