Self Sucking Hot or Not?

Ladies is it a turn on if a Guy can Self Suck?

• Total voters

it is to me, I'd love to find some vids with self sucker sharing with a girl, he could suck the shaft while she sucks his balls, and both on the shaft together and kissing, that would be amazing

also would be hot to see a contortionist guy that could fuck a girl and lick her clit at the same time, better yet both of them contortionists, and she could lick herself while he fucks her, she could lie on her back with her torso over her head and suck his balls while he fucks her

it's all hot to me, if anyone knows of any vids of this sort, please tell
I have done this.
I have explained to my girlfriends separately, as I have never had simultaneous girlfriends, how I masturbate. Each had the same behaviors of interest and amazement. They became hot and excited. I showed one a video of me sucking myself and she went through the roof. she immediately went to her bedroom to prepare for sex. She came back naked into the living room and grabbed my wrist to pull me into her bedroom. I licked her pussy while having my dick inside her vagina. This was the VERY BEST exciting moment.
Unfortunately, I do not have a video of that. She had nice tits and smooth skin. I would have been very happy just to suck her pussy all the way.
View attachment 101028 Jacking sucks.wmv

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did the other day for a bit and 1 in 4 wanted to see it and half of them loved it and the other half were just shocked. A couple of them wanted me to add them to Skype but I didn't. Don't want to show my face.

For the woman who read this ... what would you do if you walked in on your man doing it???
I would get insanely aroused and maybe jump and down with joy that would be the greatest thing ever to walk in on, I can’t think of any better surprise