Selfies

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw the thread about random guys flashing their junk and I was curious as to thoughts on selfies. A friend of mine thought I'd turn into complete perv because I was emailing him pics of this wave of guys/celebrities who “accidentally” have their near naked and sometimes free hanging packages leak out, as if to say, “ check this out.”

And it really isn't the titillation of the penis itself. Moreover, it's guys that I never thought I would see naked and so many at one time doing it.

Given male genitalia was a scarcity in media outlets not long ago. [ IMHO] I think most seem to be doing it to sell merchandise, or promote something new in the entertainment industry. Daniel Tosh for shock value.

But another thread showed that some guys just randomly do it. When I ask some straight guys about it, they just laugh and say it's a rush that someone's enjoys looking at your cock.

So a few questions stirred in my mind.

Why Anthony Wiener was taking a hit for showing his junk, while a bevy of male celebrities were doing it and mainly got kudos? Is it because he was average looking?

What do you account for the wave of male celebrities/athletes leaking selfies of their junk ?

Do men do it more than women? Flash their privates.

Does it matters if the guy is hot and hung the factor that keeps him from losing his career when scumbags like TMZ gets a hold of it?

bgbldk

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my cases, I know it is directly related to the fact that I have a big cock and like showing it off . . but i know guys with small dicks that are equally as proud

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhhh.. That's my response to females who ask. Basically it's a man thing.

I have friends who are hung we play sports with. As you maneuver around them, Their dicks it's all over ya'. [ no jock strap].

Like the gifs of Fast Bender on this site, just bouncing around in your face, free balling, and have the nerve to say “Quit staring at my junk dude!!”

What I don't really get is the Fast Benders and Jon Hamms'. If their package is so large, they hate the attention, wouldn't strapping that horse down with a jock strap be the worse of 2 evils?

When I see these selfies of Andrew Zollner and the likes,.. Hey, I'm not hatin' , but, it's not a leaked photo. Or at least I don't think. It's free advertisement.

But I am still amazed at every other week it seems like an athlete or someone famous leaks a nude selfie.

When I read “ Robin Thicke Has A “Big” Surprise In His Pants For You “ releasing his new single.

I thought to myself, the scandal is the equivalent of a Whitney Houston back in the day releasing a new single. But instead you release a selfie to make your single go to the top of the charts??