selfsuck

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to combination of both size, but more importantly double-jointedness, I can do it easily, but I don't see why you would? It is in no way a turn on to me, is it to other people? I can see how maybe it would seem like it would cause enjoyment if you haven't done it before, but it doesn't.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Roleyus, I was wondering too, but how low is that thing of yours? Are you double jointed, and whats not to enjoy about self pleasure.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, if you own fatty abs or not limber, it woudln't matter how long ur cock is, being flexible is the key...roll yourself so ur asshole is in the air and bring ur mouth up to your breeder...and see how you will need to stretch...OUCH at first..but so worth the excercise having ur tongue one ur erect glans. and lick the precum is just as nice

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It took me a few weeks of regular back/neck stretching with an empty stomach before I could finally reach. Another technique other than the one mentioned by eleveinchbreeder is to sit on a stool (without a back support) and grab hold of the seat, slowly use your arms to pull your shoulders down and bend your back enough so that your head reaches your cock.
My cock measured 7.5" back then (it's bigger now from PE). I think that a longer length certainly helps but having a flexible back is more important to get any pleasure from it, I gave up doing it because the stretching pain took my mind away from any pleasure I experienced.

D_Beau_Bromide

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I tried it again after reading this all, and while I didn't get any physical pleasure out of it, it did make me realize I'm thicker then I thought (I thought I had a pencil dick--but this changed my mind). So, I guess, to each their own, I'm certain I do some things other guys don't get turned on doing. Anyways, I'll try to give some tips though it is hard since I never had to work for it. I guess the most important thing is being able to bend at the upper back and neck it seems, so don't try to flex the lower back--that probably won't do much more then hurt you--but work on the neck area and upper spine with some stretches.