Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently semen tightens the skin, so it's good against wrinkles. That's why, or so it's said, Mae West would invite whole football teams to "come up and see me some time".

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tingling sensation is likely due to the fact cum contains live semen swimming about looking for an egg to fertilize. After I've given head I swear I can feel the little buggers dancing around my tastebuds.

I've never tried it as a face cream but I can see how it might work as a cleanser. The swimming/penetration action that sperm exhibit could dig into the pores loosening dirt or other impurities. I would suggest if you're going to use it this way that you wash it off before it dries as dried sperm will clog your pores just as badly as any other caked on substance would.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use Noxzema cleansing cream as shaving cream and face cleanser. It works for me.

Cum as a face cream is really raunchy. How bukkakesque. Very Joe Gage. Ugh!!!:eek:

Will use Noxzema over cum any time.

D

deleted264005

Speaking of cream, I was wondering about the KY jelly, I didn't find any detailed reviews of it, what do you people think of it, an enhancer, and warming?