Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gotta agree. It doesn't quite reach nine on the ruler, and it looks like the hand is there in part to camouflage that the zero point is actually lower than the base of the cock. Still a great dick though.
Good looking cock but its not 9. Huge cock nonetheless

Reactions: reuben36

You really don't need to lie, you have a big dick - it's 8", not 9" be proud of it... but don't lie about it.

Reactions: reuben36

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao!!! Still lying I see! This Guy is a real joke. Nobody should believe this

it wasnt even good blood flow the pic was taken out of boredum plus it was before i saw the bulk of results from PE, your quite picky in the pics you select, like your reaching you hard to make a point that doesnt exist, i dont think its healthy for you to put that much interest in the next man penis much for these reasons but if it makes you happy ,still wont change reality.

Urod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE = "the_1homie, post: 4139832, member: 127451"] это был даже не хороший кровоток, картинка была взята из скуки, плюс это было до того, как я увидел большую часть результатов из PE, вы довольно разборчивы в фотографиях, которые вы выбираете, как если бы вы дотянулись до вас, чтобы сделать точку, которой не существует, я не думаю, что для вас было бы полезно так сильно интересоваться следующим мужским пенисом по этим причинам, но если это делает вас счастливым, все равно не изменит реальность. [/ QUOTE]
Реальность такова, что ваш член 7,8-7,9 дюймов