Sensitive Nipples

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not sure if there's a thread already on this topic, but the thread on tit fucking inspired me to open up this topic for discussion.

I happen to have *extremely* sensitive nipples. I can easily and always orgasm from having them fondled, sucked or massaged. They are like clits in this respect.

However, maybe I am wrong, but I notice a lot of women don't tend to be quite as sensitive here. If anything, I've come to see that many women remark on being somewhat sensitive if they are at all.

Anyone else have very sensitive nipples?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife's nipples are sensitive, and if she is on top, licking and sucking them helps bring her to orgasm quickly. and afterwards, fondling, playing and sucking them will extend our fuck session, so she wants to fuck a second time. which usually leads to a nice BJ, to shorten my recovery time.

I heard that with breast implants many women have none to very little feeling in their nipples anymore. any truth to that???

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, my nipples are insanely sensitive. It's the surest way to get me wet and aroused, and I can orgasm from having them played with. That being said, I think the sensitivity is great. But, at the same time, they're more prone to hurting because not all guys are used to nipples as sensitive as mine. :tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My nipples are not sensitive.
90% of the time they are hard and have become desensitized from rubbing against clothing and bras over the years. :( If not ovulating, whatever my lover is doing to them better be on the hard side if he wants to make me warm & tingly. :)

which is why I prefer kissing, licking my inner things and behind my knees, massage, cunnilingus (69 is even better), and fingering during foreplay. :wink:

bigtex357

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gf had very sensitive nipples...if she was relaxed I could play with her tits and squeeze her nips for 15 minutes or so and she would either be extremely turned on or she would cum. Downside was that in order to make her cum I have to press the nips hard enough that they would be tender/sore for a day or two...other women I have been with had various levels of sensitivity but nothing that could come close to cumming...

And yes, all of the women I have been with who had implants all said 1) the implants hurt like hell when they are first put in, and 2) they have moderate to severe loss of feeling in the nipples... :-(

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am in the unbelievably sensitive nipples camp. like summer camp with orgasm so pretty much the best camp ever.

ya don't need to be rough. just brush them and i'm turned on. spend time sucking, rubbing, nibble i'll cum in less than five minutes. the piercings so upped the joy. tiny twist of the post and i'm gone. if ya do get rough well i like that too.

draw backs. going braless leaves me distracted and obviously horny. bras can be annoying as call get out and very uncomfortable. surfing in just a t-shirt leads to very ouchie nips.

ml

i have kinda noticed women with larger breasts sometimes have less sensitivity.

the random: i've noticed some boys don't like their nips played with. either they're too sensitive or i've heard guys say nipple play isn't masculine. the "i'm not a bitch, leave my nips alone" thang happening. oddness abounds.

Last edited:

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know if it is true or not that breast size affects nipple sensitivity, but I am a natural 36 H. So I have very large and full breasts in addition to being incredibly sensitive.

Some people argue that nipple size is related to sensitivity as well. But I think sensitivity most likely relates to how many nerve endings are on the surface of the nipples.

Perhaps those that feel little to none have less there?

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am in the unbelievably sensitive nipples camp. like summer camp with orgasm so pretty much the best camp ever.

ya don't need to be rough. just brush them and i'm turned on. spend time sucking, rubbing, nibble i'll cum in less than five minutes. the piercings so upped the joy. tiny twist of the post and i'm gone. if ya do get rough well i like that too.

draw backs. going braless leaves me distracted and obviously horny. bras can be annoying as call get out and very uncomfortable. surfing in just a t-shirt leads to very ouchie nips.

ml

i have kinda noticed women with larger breasts sometimes have less sensitivity.

the random: i've noticed some boys don't like their nips played with. either they're too sensitive or i've heard guys say nipple play isn't masculine. the "i'm not a bitch, leave my nips alone" thang happening. oddness abounds.

If he's going to be that much of an idiot and pass up on it, the I'm afraid he definitely *is* a bitch my dear :biggrin1:

My nipples are probably more sensitive that my wife's, and some licking sucking or biting, especially during a handjob or a blowjob (well, obviously not the licking or biting during this) is a guaranteed way to make me very happy and likely to do anything she wants in return.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't climax from it, but i get really aroused when guys play with my nipples. And when I a cumming and they are sucking on them OMFG that is the best.

But if we are just into foreplay and they keep teasing them I have to stop them. It's weird but but I have had guys play with my nipples SO MUCH it turns me off.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't climax from it, but i get really aroused when guys play with my nipples. And when I a cumming and they are sucking on them OMFG that is the best.

But if we are just into foreplay and they keep teasing them I have to stop them. It's weird but but I have had guys play with my nipples SO MUCH it turns me off.

Exactly the same here.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been blessed with very sensitive nipples. For the longest time I thought that I was abnormal until some other women corrected my misconception. Licking, caressing, and nibbling of my nipples gets me hot and bothered real fast. And when a guy randomly bites them gently, or licks them during sex, I am about ready to hit the roof!