Seriously hot MILF wants big cock PHILLY

verkitwme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife wants a big cock, min 7.5 and THICK, with a big mushroom head.
She's 5'5" 115 lbs, 42, in shape, nice "c" tits, firm flat stomach. I've only got 6" and she wants to try "the big one" I will be present, we'll probably double team her, but I'm excited to watch her ride a big cock.
You MUST BE smooth,in shape, educated and RESPECTFUL.
She loves to suck and fuck and have her asshole played with when she's getting eaten out.
Reply to verkitwme at yahoo dot com

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife wants a big cock, min 7.5 and THICK, with a big mushroom head.
She's 5'5" 115 lbs, 42, in shape, nice "c" tits, firm flat stomach. I've only got 6" and she wants to try "the big one" I will be present, we'll probably double team her, but I'm excited to watch her ride a big cock.
You MUST BE smooth,in shape, educated and RESPECTFUL.
She loves to suck and fuck and have her asshole played with when she's getting eaten out.
Reply to verkitwme at yahoo dot com
she sounds like alot of fun and very sexual, would be nice to be her first big cock but I live in Orlando women in their 40's can be very sexual very erotic, hope the two of you find the right guy... Marcus

verkitwme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well still waiting........I know she'll go nuts riding a big cock, we're both excited of the prospect.

BigENuff

Just Browsing
Media
Well except for the mushroom head, I offer my 8x6.25", perfect gentleman, college degree. I can be in Philly in about 2 hrs. Hit me back if interested.