Sex in a pond

B_crackerjack

Just Browsing
Media
I was with a girl the other day and we had sex in a pond, just walking around for hours, it was so hot. There were ducks and people sunbathing, but no one seemed to notice. In the end I urinated in her mouth. I know its strange but I cant afford to go anywhere else so it just seemed like a logical place to get privacy.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was with a girl the other day and we had sex in a pond, just walking around for hours, it was so hot. There were ducks and people sunbathing, but no one seemed to notice. In the end I urinated in her mouth. I know its strange but I cant afford to go anywhere else so it just seemed like a logical place to get privacy.
What a weird post.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media

I was with you right up to "I urinated in her mouth." Sick fuck.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you met up with Mr.Tantalar? He likes walking around for hours, urinating in a person & fucking in the river. The 2 of you seem to lack funds to get a place of your own, maybe put the money together and rent a room, maybe a place with a pool outside, that could lead to even more happy water sex (with urinating).

Hey whatsup guys? Just had sex in the river for over 2 hours. Sort of just holding her with my hands on her ass, face to face. Probably the most romantic time ever just walking around with my dick in her. At the end I peed inside her. She said it felt like she was just being filled up sort of like a balloon and said it was similar feeling to when you cum inside. Apparently it felt really good. So give it a go, try peeing inside your lady. Need to be in a body of water ideally to do it. I just hope we didnt get any bacteria in her. Hopefully the pee washed it away and cleaned it up a bit. Crazy story huh? Anyway yeah have sex in a shallow river. Best sex ever by far.... Water sex is amazing

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you met up with Mr.Tantalar? He likes walking around for hours, urinating in a person & fucking in the river. The 2 of you seem to lack funds to get a place of your own, maybe put the money together and rent a room, maybe a place with a pool outside, that could lead to even more happy water sex (with urinating).

That was the post I was talking about.