Sex in Public Restroom (but dick too big)

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm interested in this -
10minuteseduction.com

but I'm concerned that since my cock is huge it might not work for me. If you are dealing with a woman you have only met 10 minutes ago, do you think it would kill the possibility of sex when you take out your cock and she thinks its way too big?

In my experience, it's better to warm a girl up for a while so she can take it. I'm not sure it the "10 minute quick hit" will work for me.

But I am excited about the possibility. Anyone else done quick bathroom sex in public. I want to try it!

dixie1006

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So you actually wasted 10 minutes watching that stupid "ad"???

I don't know......

What you want me to say.....

This ad you gave the link to......

Kept going on and on......

I finally got so bored.....

I forgot the orginal question you asked.....

If that video is the equivilent to sex.......

Then what girl wants 9:30 worth of leading up to it....

Then only 30 seconds worth of action......

No matter how big you are.....

Great question, but don't post links to "spam" ads like this one.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm interested in this -
10minuteseduction.com

but I'm concerned that since my cock is huge it might not work for me. If you are dealing with a woman you have only met 10 minutes ago, do you think it would kill the possibility of sex when you take out your cock and she thinks its way too big?

In my experience, it's better to warm a girl up for a while so she can take it. I'm not sure it the "10 minute quick hit" will work for me.

But I am excited about the possibility. Anyone else done quick bathroom sex in public. I want to try it!

What a chore it must be for you to be so huge that we feeble women can't take you without you gracing us with a good 'warming up'.

Why don't you show us how huge you are with a pic or two and then we can give you an informed answer, or is it too huge for a camera to accommodate?

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the confusion Pecker Check, it was for hetero-sexual sex.
I know gays invented bathroom sex, but now I think straight people are getting into it too.

Hey lady, im not saying it's too big for a camera. im sure there's bigger guys on this site. but if you're gonna bang a total stranger you just met a few minutes ago, it makes sense that the large cock could be a deal breaker.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for the confusion Pecker Check, it was for hetero-sexual sex.
I know gays invented bathroom sex, but now I think straight people are getting into it too.

Hey lady, im not saying it's too big for a camera. im sure there's bigger guys on this site. but if you're gonna bang a total stranger you just met a few minutes ago, it makes sense that the large cock could be a deal breaker.

Deal breaker? No way.

You yourself described it as huge, show it off, let us be the judges.

And I doubt that the type of woman who might indulge in this activity would be put off by a huge cock.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, if you're finding a completely 'random-sample' type of female to throw a huge cock in, they may not be able to accommodate it for a one-time quickie... but a chick who's going to fuck a stranger in a bathroom for the excitement is probably going to be a lady who's had her share of pussy-pounding, and is going to self-lubricate well, and is probably going to view a huge cock as a pro and not a con. of all the things to be 'concerned' with in this situation, size doesn't seem like a legitimate one. you're either an idiot, or a spammer. NEXT TOPIC.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, if you're finding a completely 'random-sample' type of female to throw a huge cock in, they may not be able to accommodate it for a one-time quickie... but a chick who's going to fuck a stranger in a bathroom for the excitement is probably going to be a lady who's had her share of pussy-pounding, and is going to self-lubricate well, and is probably going to view a huge cock as a pro and not a con. of all the things to be 'concerned' with in this situation, size doesn't seem like a legitimate one. you're either an idiot, or a spammer. NEXT TOPIC.

^^ This^^

D

deleted356736

I have been alongside regular-men having sex and have been astounded at how easy penetration is for them. I have never, ever been able to do that since I started; it always takes a long warm-up and the right approach to penetration and a bit of lube as well. So the 10 minute quickie in a restroom (if you want to call it that) is really for average-sized men and not for many of us on the forum, and especially not for us who are thick rather than long.

I have never had a woman turn me down because of my size and the only comments I do get are about their forthcoming enjoyment of what is to come. So I don't think that's the problem rather that the act might be difficult to orchestrate.

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Turns out CBRmale is correct. I ended up trying all this, and everything worked out great. Women are surpisingly very into the whole bathroom sex thing.....but i couldn't get it in! Ended up jizzing half on her tits and half on her leg hahaha ooops