Sex in the river

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey whatsup guys? Just had sex in the river for over 2 hours. Sort of just holding her with my hands on her ass, face to face. Probably the most romantic time ever just walking around with my dick in her. At the end I peed inside her. She said it felt like she was just being filled up sort of like a balloon and said it was similar feeling to when you cum inside. Apparently it felt really good. So give it a go, try peeing inside your lady. Need to be in a body of water ideally to do it. I just hope we didnt get any bacteria in her. Hopefully the pee washed it away and cleaned it up a bit. Crazy story huh? Anyway yeah have sex in a shallow river. Best sex ever by far.... Water sex is amazing

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was a good use of pee but yes, think of all the creature who live in rivers, as well as pollution. Try whirlpool sex , hot tub sex, spa sex. Just refrain from the peeing part unless you drain it immediately.

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, hadn't seen her in 2 weeks and we dont have ANYWHERE to fuck and we are too poor/cheap to rent a room. Parents wont let us bang at their house and its very tough to get away with it and couldnt think of anywhere like in the woods.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhm, urine as use of washing out semen from a woman's v-jay jay not only MIGHT be one way, but it's also an unhealthy way, since the waste by products in urine are just that.
Really, do what HL recommended and try water sex in a more sanitary place.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I feel bad that you had nowhere to take her, but man, you have to be careful. All sorts of things can go wrong for both of you (but mainly for her) if you have sex in potentially contaminated water. For some women, UTIs and yeast infections come as easily as anything. I was once with a girl who had problems every time I came in her, so I can only imagine what it would be like if some chick had a finicky downstairs region and we did it in the river, to say nothing of the internal peeing. Hopefully you're both alright and can find safer places to get it on in the future.

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And nah I didn't cum inside. We only use condoms and only when I want to cum and I knew better than to use a condom in the water! Yeah I don't think ill do it again but it certainly was a "you only live once" and very spontaneous thing. It started as me just sort of holding her face to face but she got really hot and horny and could not resist my dick and just pulled it out and honestly kinda just put it right in. It wasn't even my idea but I didn't say no hahaha!

nicko680

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have fucked in the ocean before it was pretty incredible because inside her it is nice and warm whereas the sea is colder! is really wierd but very fun! there was a guy not to far from us on a inflatable raft sleeping quite a rush!

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd not recommend sex in a river given pollution etc- much better if you can find a hot tub or somewhere with clean water, if sex in water is your thing.

B_crackerjack

Just Browsing
Media
Peeing inside her - who says romance is dead. I tried this once and it was a disaster. The girl ended up getting swept away and drowning. The tragedy was I was just about to unload so had to finish myself by hand, never again.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeeeeewwwww! Your poor girl! Douching is bad enough - Forced douching in a soup of pesticide-and-fish-poop laced-water and human urine is just plain disgusting! You'd better hope she doesn't get an infection or you won't be having sex with her for days! I think it's great that you're both having fun, but please think of health issues first-at least for her sake!

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Peeing inside her - who says romance is dead. I tried this once and it was a disaster. The girl ended up getting swept away and drowning. The tragedy was I was just about to unload so had to finish myself by hand, never again.

I just about peed myself reading that... lol

Okay, back to OP.

So many things wrong with this whole thing:

1. You peed in your girlfriend and she was ok with it?? (ew, ew, ew - hope you both have health insurance for the antibiotics & painkillers she might need. UTIs are so romantic...)
2. You had sex in a disgusting river?? (Again, hope there's insurance)
3. She lives with your parents?? (Seriously.... parents?)
4. You peed in your girlfriend, really... (Nope, that is never gonna sound ok)

Perhaps we should start a new thread of safe places to have sex that don't cost any money.

Last edited:

D_luiyg0214

Account Disabled
Media
ew. not good.
what are those worms that live in fish and rivers.. that crawl up inside of ppl and live? IDK...but ya'll better check yourselves. shouldnt have sex in a river. .
and i'm not gonna comment on the peeing inside her.. .whhyy?

and I guess this is only me..but I find having sex in water...not fun.
it washes away all the natural juices and i get resistance when trying to get his penis in me. so i tend not to do it. but to each his own...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dirty river water > UTI's

Peeing inside her > UTI's

Sex without a condom > babies WHETHER YOU CUM INSIDE HER OR NOT.

Everything about this thread is wrong.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok i rather cum in her and pee in the river lol lol i think that will work out better lol lol but u my friend are a brave brave man.....luckily all the rivers where i live are clean. ill let ya'll know how that goes.

D_fuguyuihi

Just Browsing
Media
I never been peed in my vagina but I had a married man pee in my ass right after he came inside my ass. It felt so warm and actually it made me cum again just from the warm pee filling up my ass.