Sex in the river

psyche78

Just Browsing
Media
Reminds me of an old girlfriend I used to have. We used to play "diaper" and I'd have her piss just when I was cumming in her. God, the sensation of all that hot liquid running down your balls made me cum so hard I would see stars. We usually did this on a towel with her sitting on the bathroom counter so when she pissed, it would run down over my balls due to gravity. Man, she was a great fuck!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and I use to fuck in the river many years ago. it was a crowded adult, boating beach, lots of drinking, some kids around during daylite. so we would go out in the water. our couple friends knew what we were doing, and some did it also. we would also find back coves and small beaches, lay naked and fuck.

we got a pool a few yrs back in suburbia, but once the sun goes down, we go for a swim after dark, and we always wind up screwing. a few of the neighbors know what is going on I think, wife got a little vocal one nite. lol.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We made love in the Gulf and the Atlantic. We didn't move around very much just rocked with the waves...mostly just connecting. Loved it. He has never peed in me and I don't want him to.

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get real folks, what they did sounds incredibly hot and fun.

Anybody ever heard of a RIM job? From what I ready on Wikipedia, that is pretty common. Guys putting their dicks in unwashed holes in front and back? I believe it has happened before.

While not recommended by the American Medical Association or the Catholic Church, a little piss isn't gonna kill anybody, gay guys do it all the time!

Go Tantalar!

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
Wow... some people are grossed out by swimming in a river???!!! FFS!!! The OP doesn't say his river is polluted - why do so many assume it's disgusting?? Surely the sea is polluted, and no one seems to pass blanket judgements on going to the beach.

How is swimming in revolting, chlorine infected pools full of kids' pee absolutely acceptable and exploring the amazing swimming nature has to offer disgusting?

Wild swimming is amazing!!!! Delicious dips in plunge pools, coastal coves, waterfalls, rivers and icy lakes.

Go OP!!!!

:biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get real folks, what they did sounds incredibly hot and fun.

Anybody ever heard of a RIM job? From what I ready on Wikipedia, that is pretty common. Guys putting their dicks in unwashed holes in front and back? I believe it has happened before.

While not recommended by the American Medical Association or the Catholic Church, a little piss isn't gonna kill anybody, gay guys do it all the time!

Go Tantalar!

To each his/her own. Be he gay or straight!! No need to slight anyone simply because they don't want to be pissed in or on!