Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there have been times when I had to stop sex in order to go pee - and as you can imagine it sucked. I made it up to the woman but stopping in mid thrust while she's nearing orgasm isn't optimal.

Simba

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never gave this much attention so usually I'm having sex with half full bladder sometimes more, especially morning sex. No problem with that so far.. the only difference is that when masturbating when really have to pee the cum arrive faster and it ooze out instead of shooting.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to masturbate and have sex with a bladder that was just full enough to feel the extra pressure around the uretha externally and the, I guess, urethral sponge internally. The area always felt extra tingly, juicy, and engaged with the extra pressure, and I enjoyed it, a lot. But stopped after a night of too much uninterrupted sex ended with an orgasm on a full bladder, which hurt like hell.

Still enjoy stimulation of my urethra (http://www.lpsg.org/160546-ladies-only-what-proportion-of.html#post2473088), but I no longer purposely cum in that manner.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
That happens to me nearly every time I do this. Hurts like hell

It depends. Sometimes I can have sex with a fairly full bladder and the orgasm ends up being more intense. Other times it's so full that I just can't comfortably get into having sex until I piss first.

On the other hand, sometimes when I have even a mild urge to go, after sex I get a lot of irritation when I finally do go, almost like a mild and temporary version of a UTI. I mentioned it to a urologist and he said that orgasm can be a complicated interaction of muscles and nerves that can leave the whole system out of whack for a little while. He also said that I shouldn't worry about it unless I'm feeling it all the time.

I haven't heard of other guys having this issue. It's more of an annoyance than a concern.

I am exactly the same. It is always good to be fully hydrated, especially living in the desert, but so you don't have to stop to drink in the middle of having sex. PLUS, some dudes swear that full hydration contributes to a bigger load. However, due to what BobLee and Unibear have said, sometimes it is a more intense orgasm with some strange feelings when urinating after but I have found that I don't rush to orgasm nearly as fast if I urinate prior to having sex.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Kittie,

I must say there is nothing more satisfying then discovering what makes a woman cum ... on that I remain a constant and willing student. :biggrin1: trying to understand what you mean by "no longer purposely" cumming in this manner?
Meaning, instead of being like "hell yeah, my bladder's a bit full bring on the orgasm!", I now stop and pee. Sometimes. Because, you know, other times the penis is too sweet for the pause. :08:

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't add much here, I definitely have a much more intense orgasm when I'm full, but usually my load is much less impressive. And If I try to urinate soon after (still at semi) I find I can't piss a full strength stream

Reactions: Adrian69702006

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meaning, instead of being like "hell yeah, my bladder's a bit full bring on the orgasm!", I now stop and pee. Sometimes. Because, you know, other times the penis is too sweet for the pause. :08:

LOL ok gotcha :wink: