sex on a squeaky bed

have you felt differently when others were around?

• Total voters

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sure most have experienced this.In almost every motel I have stayed at I have experienced this.Honestly I don't care I'm getting laid and it's likely I wont see the neighbors in the next room ever again.However if we are staying at someone house I fuck slower to minimize the squeaking.

Are you more self concious if there a chance others might hear.What do you do?

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually like having sex on squeaky hotel beds. Since I don't get to do this at home (bed is pretty quiet) I have fun. A couple of months ago I was in a hotel with a girl we had pretty noisy sex and I loved it. The majority of the noise was from the bed and our bodies slapping together when she was on top, and doggie style. It was very different from the normal sex I have (bed squeaking) and I got real turned on knowing the people next door could hear us. I didn't see the other people the next day but I'm sure they got a earfull.:smile:

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with Mr Grande. I've often been frustrated hearing a couple at it in the next room, particularly when she's a screamer, so don't care if I have the same effect. In my experience hotel beds almost always squeak, or bang against the wall especially if you're ramming her pussy doggy style. Best is if two couples are going hard at it in adjacent rooms which has happened to me once, leading to a sort of competition for who could keep at it for longest! Bit of a grin on the face of the good-looking blonde from next door at breakfast though.

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I agree: The bigger problem is usually the headboard hitting the wall at motels/hotels. Doggie -- or just missionary -- can make some noise.

I never care. I just keep poundin' away... :biggrin1:

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
bigend said:
In my experience hotel beds almost always squeak, or bang against the wall especially if you're ramming her pussy doggy style.quote]

I have to agree on both accounts.Case in point a few years back I was staying over night at a hotel with this girl. There were a bunch of guys staying a our floor. They must have had some kind of tornament.They had a big bus parked outside and where wearing school jackets. Anyway I was nailing this chick from behind and we could hear them carrying on next door and thought nothing of it. All of the sudden one of the guys bangs on the wall and yells "yeah f*ck that pussy!" Some of the other guys started hooting and hollering. I wasn't fazed by it and kept going without missing a beat. I figured I was the one getting laid that night and more than likely they would be using their hand!

Lemou

Experimental Member
Media
If I f'd on a squeaky bed, we prefer to do it on the floor... Can't see any reasons to be in the bed when you wanna do it hard :rolleyes:

hungbiinheat

Experimental Member
Media
As I kid, my bedroom was directly under my parent's bedroom, so I heard their bed all the time. I just figured that's how an "adult" bed sounded. I have no problems with squeaky beds and am pretty shameless about banging away at my partner(s) at my own pace. I never adjust my thrusting.....if others have a problem with it, too bad - I'm the one getting laid!! lol

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before me and the b/f moved into the same dwelling... he rented a room in this guys house. Well, the bed he had was actually a futon and it wasn't the most quiet thing. When we would screw and it started to squeek really loud, being the gymnast he is.. he would just throw his legs over his head to the wall.. then crab the railing then he would hold the damn futon still while i pounded him. It was truely freakin hot!!!! But to answer the question.. hellllll no, i do not slow down or stop what im doing cuz of noise.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could do it on the floor. Put the matress on the floor. Or try fixing the bed, thats what I did...but its still broke :mad:

Its a sofa bed, one end doesnt touch the floor...its not good for my back or neck. And it squeaks at the slightest movement.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderboy said:
You could do it on the floor. Put the matress on the floor. Or try fixing the bed, thats what I did...but its still broke :mad:

Its a sofa bed, one end doesnt touch the floor...its not good for my back or neck. And it squeaks at the slightest movement.

A couple of suggestions that might help it be more livable until you can get a decent bed. (I've slept on enough sofa beds to know how awful they are)
1) Get a couple of pieces of plywood or equivalent--that gives a FLAT base. When you put the bed away, you can stick them under the couch or behind it (thus, why you have TWO smaller pieces).

2) Go to a store that sells upholstry supplies, and buy a piece of "egg crate" foam. It provides better support, and stays cooler, than a solid flat piece of foam. Put it on top of the mattress, "crate" side up, and put a mattress pad over the top. You can roll it up and tie it, and stash it behind the couch, if you have to put away the bed every day. KInda a pain, but your back is worth a little extra padding and support.

If the legs are so uneven one doesn;t reach the floor, get a few scraps of thin wood. Or go to a hardware store and buy some wodden shims (wodden wedges). They are cheap. Use these to level the silly thing. Apply some white glue right before you put them against each other to level it, then let it dry. The weight of the couch will "clamp" them together, and they will STAY at the right adjustment from then on.

gioppa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes,my bed squeaky,my girl scream,i put the girl on the floor,one problem solved,
put one hand into the mount of my girl,and second problem is ok,but hit the floor with violence made my neighetc hittin the wall,so we stop and go in open country

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife & I had sex more than once on her brass bed in her bedroom before we were married - very squeaky - but it felt so good we couldn't stop - so we adjusted our bodies such that we were laying sideways on the bed (thus the motions were left & right, not up & down from the perspective of the bed) and that ended the squeaking. her folks & siblings were home & in their rooms and we didn't wanna be discovered....

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dave2006 said:
I'm sure most have experienced this.In almost every motel I have stayed at I have experienced this.Honestly I don't care I'm getting laid and it's likely I wont see the neighbors in the next room ever again.However if we are staying at someone house I fuck slower to minimize the squeaking.

Are you more self concious if there a chance others might hear.What do you do?

Not only motels, but also hotels, guest houses and other kinds of beds that you haven't bought for yourself are squeaky or unstable.

The first bed I had in my BOQ room was so squeaky and unstable that I was a serious noisemaker, and disturbing factor on my floor. It was made from a chipboard frame, and some two-by-twos for additional stability. The first four times I'd had sex in it had weakened the joints so much they gave in the fifth time I'd had sex in it, it collapsed. From that time on, I bought a real bed, with stable frame, and the problem was out of the world. However, the new bed still had a very squeaky mattress, and the noise factor was diminished, but not out of the world.

Well, in February I had to stay at a company house in Montana, which was furnished like a good hotel, however, the beds still were squeaky and looked dingy at second glances. It was a squeaky matter during sex, too, especially the wood itself was squeaking so much that eventually I put the mattress on the floor before sex, so I could live out my passions without keeping the floor awake all night (!). Wasn't really the most comfortable thing, but it caused some raunchiness.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last year my boyfriend (now ex) and I went to the Lake District for a break. We were staying in a charming little B&B in the hills, it was family run with about 5-7 rooms...

We had been together for a while but my bf kept complaining that he thought I was "holding back" when I was fucking him... After a lovely meal and too much wine at a nice restaurant, we went back to the B&B. We were both very pissed and attacked each other as we got in the door. we were that perfect amount of really drunk to be completely wanton and uninhibited but not too drunk not to be functioning...

I took him doggy style on the bed and commenced to show him how hard I could give it... The headboard was slamming against the wall as I pounded him and he was screaming out "Go on!! Take it!! Yeah! Give it to me!! That ass is yours!! Go on!! etc. etc. We had completely become oblivous to the rest of the world let alone the other guests. After loud and explosive orgasms We collapsed and fell asleep.

The next morning the expression on the face of our waitress said it all. She couldn't stop smirking and we even had a chuckle as we went past reception. After breakfast the waitress informed us that the night before (under our room in the restaurant) there had been a family reaunion party!!! She said she would remember the looks on the faces of the (very conservative) guests for the rest of her life!!! LOL!

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had this prob with a gfs bed her dad was in the next room asleep so hadd to be quite so slow it down a little