Sex Outdoors

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hornet said:
My b/f and I have discussed having sex outdoors, and we have wondered where the best place to have sex without getting caught/interupted/fined/etc...

On top of the wooded hill next to my apartment. Might be a long journey for you, though :rolleyes:

Reactions: Hornet

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hornet said:
My b/f and I have discussed having sex outdoors, and we have wondered where the best place to have sex without getting caught/interupted/fined/etc...

If this helps, I always found that sex at night in parks and such, or wooded areas that have clearings.

I suppose it depends on what sort of area you live in, as crowded cities would be very difficult to find quiet spots.

Either way, good luck Hornet. Outdoor sex can give you one heck of a great rush.:biggrin1:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Portland is not a good city for outdoor sex, unless your on a roof or on a boat, but city is very bright and people like to walk and ride bikes

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...hear in Hawaii i look for a secluded spot at a beach.. it feels so great to have sex with the soft breezes blowing on your skin and the sound of the surf in the background

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sex on the beach is great, unless you're the bottom and the surf is coming in and the crashing waves are breaking around you, loosening the sand that gets transported into you by my thrusts. It didn't bother me, since I had on a condom.

In the woods, make sure you don't go so far off trail that you are only a few feet from the next trail.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This may not meet your definition of "outdoors," but I've never been caught, interrupted, or fined during the many times I've had sex in a tent, while camping. You can enhance the full outdoor feel if you keep the windows unzipped, and it prevents you from lying directly on (or scraping your knees on -- ouch!!) rocks, dirt, pine cones, bugs, worms, etc.

Steve :smile:

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
what city do yuou live in? i can give you better advise if i know the area you are in. plenty of nudist resorts and through them you meet people who tell you where the great spots are. in calif plenty of hot springs, creeks, rivers, some woods and campgrounds you can get naked and have sex with or without people watching you and not be worried about police. the best is always the nude beaches. we now are in georgia florida working and michelle and i have found great places to be safe at. i have many photos and videos of us and other couples have great sex on the beach or in the other places

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The advice to not go too far off the path in wooded areas is good unless you have checked it out in day light and when you do make sure to look for poison ivy.
That can really be nasty!

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I guess I'm just plain fearless or stupid. I've had discreet sex in public (Not Naked except for nude environments) and not been caught. Been noticed but I guess we left before anyone showed up (cops,security). One close call that stands out is at a Burger King with one of those green house looking attached rooms. It was late at night and we had finished clubbing. Drunk and hungry we went inside to use restrooms and eat. Very few people were inside and while talking we decided to have sex. I forget how the subject came up but in no time I was slowly entering her from behind and watching for customers. It seemed like forever before I had my orgasm. I think she had 2 or 3. Anyway after we cleaned up and walked outside we saw a police car sitting by my truck!!! My knees got weak real fast. I guess they didn't see anything because they watched us get in my truck and leave. I was just waiting for them to give chase. I don't think we went back to that BK for quiet soome time. Was fun though!!! And would do it again !!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hornet said:
My b/f and I have discussed having sex outdoors.
Hornet said:
We have wondered where the best place is to have sex without getting caught/interrupted/fined/etc...

From personal experience.

1. Find a level spot.

Anything else, and you'll be traveling.

Embarrassing if you start out under cover and finish off unconcealed

and visible from the trail. No big thing for the guys, but it's a

bother for the ladies.

2. Do not start INSIDE a sleeping bag, not even two zipped together.

Unzip and get FREE !

3. Clean up afterwards, don't throw condoms into the bush or hang 'em

on a branch.

4. Plan ahead for your woman's needs.

Bring her something to drain into, clean up with.

If she wants another go before showering, remember that your first

deposit will have dried and hardened her pussy hair into little "teeth"

that will gnaw on it.

Bring along a cold, damp, camo-colored, wash-cloth in zip-lock, remember

to leave it in the sunlight to warm up. Return to zip-lock when through.

5. Sunlight feels great on naked bodies laying side-by-side,

the heat will rouse an erection and a slight breeze will erect nipples.

However beware the "sunburn".

Apply at least a Number 8 beforehand.

That can be fun.

8^)

Normal safety precautions remain.

Attend properly to water, food, wildlife dangers, not-getting-lost,

toilet paper, not losing your car keys, and gravity. Alert a friend where

you'll be and be back.

A newbie outdoor partner may be a little off-balance with the weight

of a back-pack or extra-large breasts. Be aware of her balance.

Try to maintain a position to pull her back or push her up out of danger,

be especially careful when taking photos.

You both may enjoy the fresh air.

Can't invite her out again if she's fallen off a cliff or been eaten by a griz.

Good luck.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hornet said:
On the countryside, maybe a garden hidden... Or on the beach, when is night.:wink:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else wonder why a 100% straight male is looking for advice on where to have sex with his boyfriend?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gg42 said:
Anyone else wonder why a 100% straight male is looking for advice on where to have sex with his boyfriend?

Midlife crisis.... looking for a change in his life?

Anyway, I hope he had mind boggling sex. I need some right now.