Sex with a married woman

Sunshineyou

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are most guys hesitant to have sex with a married woman if she is willing? I've often found that guys are either all about it or none at all.

Attachments

bigbadboy11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the women is all for it I am too. I have had relations with several married women and it has been great. I find the married women really know what they want and go for it. Their sexual appetite is usually insatiable.

Baoka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Main reason I'd hesitate is that I don't believe there are many married men who wouldn't immediately feel like their masculinity and respect are being questioned. That's a dangerous person, and there are no shortage of horror stories where he snaps.

Last one I read about was in Florida (where I live). A former boyfriend and roommate had been having an affair that the husband suspected, but didn't have proof of. One night he comes home, and he finds them banging in the living room. So he gets his gun, and ends the affair with a bullet in the man's head and chest. Thanks to SYG law down here, he was acquitted. Then he kindly informed the press that he'd do it again anytime. The Assistant State Attorney's reaction is understanding, I get the feeling he'd do the same thing. Check it out.

Looking at that picture, there isn't a thing to hesitate about. Its the details that get in the way.

Last edited:

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Jurors decided, after two days of testimony, that Ralph Wald, 70, was justified in killing Walter Conley when Wald arrived home one night to find Conley, 32, having sex with Wald’s wife, Johnna Lynn Flores. Wald testified he shot Conley in the head and chest because he thought the younger man was an intruder who was raping the 41-year-old Flores."

70/2 +7 = 42.

The creepy-calculator's still got it!

Anyways, it's certainly a possibility. I know a number of women who've cheated on men for whom that kind of violent / erratic behavior is one of the factors that led up to the woman wanting to cheat.

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What? Who needs the Creepy Calculator when you have a quote like this?

"“I am absolutely elated,” Wald told the Tampa Bay Times on the way out of the courtroom. Flores was also ready to celebrate, telling reporters “Because my husband puts me first, he’s taking me to Waffle House.”

I checked several times to make sure I was not reading an article from The Onion after that.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with a couple married women, and had a long term relationship with one of them. I didn't care whether they were married or not. But I wouldn't do it again.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I want to avoid the mess, particularly in my culture.

That said, if I met a married woman I was confident could handle the issue, I would consider it.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me no. Too many potential problems both from the husband and wife side. There is a reason why she is straying-not judging anyone here. I don't want the drama and there are plenty of fish in the ocean for me.

Reactions: tncentaur
D

deleted652527

No problems here if she is willing. Also, you have an amazing body. I wish my dental hygienist looked like you :) I wouldn't mind going to the dentist more often.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being the ONE religious nut job on this site....I'd have to decline. It wouldn't be easy for me though, especially if she looks anything like the lady in the pic. Karma is a bitch all on it's own...I don't wanna go fucking with a marriage and messing with vows and what-not.

Carpe_Diem420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't go after women in relationships, even though they are usually easier to bed than those who are single. I have before, but stopped hooking up with them once I figured out they had a man. Too many fish in the sea to deal with the drama that usually follows after knocking off a "committed" lady.

Reactions: tncentaur

I don't pursue married women. But when they have indicated they are interested in me, I do not turn them down.

atthemean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many ways that it could go wrong that I can't imagine doing this. Well, I can imagine doing it---and get some good fun out of that, but I would never actually do it.

Reactions: ruffboy