Sex with a married woman

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have 2 married women that like to visit me. DWM here. a very nice situation if I do say so myself. I like the fact they don't look at the clock.

D

deleted356736

I'm married myself and I have had sex with other married women. The biggest problem is although a married woman my say she wants more, better or different sex, the real reason that she's straying is often that she's no longer in love with her husband and she wants someone else to love. But the hook-ups are about sex and friendship and casual conversations, so there's a big disconnect.

Before she realises that I don't love her, the sex is usually fantastic. Married women have had a lot of experience and often have great sexual confidence. You do want to keep seeing her in hotel rooms for great sex which you both enjoy, but then she wants what you can't give her.

GoldStandard20XX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not sure it's her problem if her husband puts a bullet in your head!

I've done it only when invited when the hubby approved.

LOL... that'd be a bitch, wouldn't it? That's why I try to avoid women who are sloppy or don't know what they're doing when it comes to stepping outside their marriages. Amateurs are way more trouble than they're worth.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been fucking married women since I was a teenager, mainly with their husbands present. It has yielded amazing sexual experiences, and continues to. I have several couples that I am seeing regularly now.

Reactions: mib348

Not into it. Then again if you had written into your marriage vows at the ceremony. "I promise to love and to hold you, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forth......(Unleeeeess, someone else comes along who is a better fuck than you)... so long as we both shall live." :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NCGUY1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was younger I was all about it didnt matter. Being older and having my wife do it behind my back with a kid 10 yrs younger ( years ago) I no longer like it, at all. Had she done it as a threesome I wouldnt have minded. Im glad she was honest though and we moved on.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i haven't ever but i know in the end it would come down to is she trustworthy or not. cause shit can get REAL bad REAL fast if anyone in the mix is at all unstable.

still, married women who fuck around and go for and take what they want, that's one of my biggest turn on's...